+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

sweetmann

Jun 22, 2015
Please tell me the process to obtain license and fee..

also while creating settlement plan--what to fill in--Has your application to come to Canada been approved? in settlement plan?

Aalan

Dec 28, 2014
Can you please update if you got any info on getting license? My brother-in-law is already applied under 2173, but did not get any license.

sweetmann said:
Thanks once again abyurla,

One last question.

My occupation comes in regulated occupation (software engineer)

What is this license thing.do we need to pay for it and if so whats the amount?and what is the procedure for getting license.

And can we apply without getting license?

Will it be valid for other states too?

Thanks
Manju

sanjeev31aug

May 21, 2014
NCR
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sweetmann said:
Please tell me the process to obtain license and fee..

also while creating settlement plan--what to fill in--Has your application to come to Canada been approved? in settlement plan?
Although I don't know the process but licensing process is very long and could take upato 1 complete year.

check if your job duties match to non regulated occupation then you can apply under that NOC

FOr Settlement plan, select "No, I haven't applied yet"

sweetmann

Jun 22, 2015
After selecting "no i havent applied "---this msg i got-->The Living in Canada Tool is intended for people who have already applied to come to Canada, and for immigrants who already live here. To find out if you are eligible to live, work, or study in Canada, use our immigration tool, Come to Canada. You can also browse settlement topics to see if Canada is the right choice for you.

Please advise.

Also i put NOC 2173 in express entry and my ref letters are also for software engineer....will that be fine if i change in SINP application

sanjeev31aug

May 21, 2014
NCR
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sweetmann said:
After selecting "no i havent applied "---this msg i got-->The Living in Canada Tool is intended for people who have already applied to come to Canada, and for immigrants who already live here. To find out if you are eligible to live, work, or study in Canada, use our immigration tool, Come to Canada. You can also browse settlement topics to see if Canada is the right choice for you.

Please advise.

Also i put NOC 2173 in express entry and my ref letters are also for software engineer....will that be fine if i change in SINP application
then select No, I applied but am still waiting

for NOC if your job duties matches NOC 2171 or 2174 then you can change EE profile to any NOC among these and apply with that Noc, my job title is software engineer and I applied under NOC 2171 coz 90% of my job duties match this noc

Babloobadshah

Jun 13, 2015
guys...!!!!

I recieved my "application received letter" on 14th june, 2015 but still my OASIS account is showing the status of application received there is no " In process" status...

so What should I expect?
And how many of you got the status " In process"
moreover, my score is just 60..
whereas, in this blog I have read that they will select the best ones...so what are the chances of my success?
can any one predict?
please share your thoughts?

sanjeev31aug

May 21, 2014
NCR
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Babloobadshah said:
guys...!!!!

I recieved my "application received letter" on 14th june, 2015 but still my OASIS account is showing the status of application received there is no " In process" status...

so What should I expect?
And how many of you got the status " In process"
moreover, my score is just 60..
whereas, in this blog I have read that they will select the best ones...so what are the chances of my success?
can any one predict?
please share your thoughts?
https://goo.gl/ZRcX4G

rickvinod

Dec 10, 2014
I am filling the online application though its late i wanna try now. I am really confused in the IELTS section of the point’s grid as my scores are
Section Score
Listening 8
Reading 8.5
Writing 6
Speaking 6.5
Total 7.5
Should i choose my total score for points or individual scores? If i take total score then i would be getting clb 8 or more so that would be 20 points. If i chose based on individual scores then my lowest is writing with clb7 so i would only get 18 points. Please help.

sanjeev31aug

May 21, 2014
NCR
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rickvinod said:
I am filling the online application though its late i wanna try now. I am really confused in the IELTS section of the point's grid as my scores are
Section Score
Listening 8
Reading 8.5
Writing 6
Speaking 6.5
Total 7.5
Should i choose my total score for points or individual scores? If i take total score then i would be getting clb 8 or more so that would be 20 points. If i chose based on individual scores then my lowest is writing with clb7 so i would only get 18 points. Please help.
CLB 7 for your case.

sweetmann

Jun 22, 2015
Thanks Sanjeev,

In that case i do not need to touch my express entry profile, i mean no need to change NOC over there, and only need to change NOC while filling SINP

sweetmann

Jun 22, 2015
After creating settlement plan,,which comes in email..we need to get print out of that mail and attache it...or do we need to anything else..pls clarify