+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

flystanny

Mar 14, 2012
VictorPapa said:
Hi
How did you obtain license for NOC 1111? Becuase from other SINP2015 without job offer applicants I heard SINP really put severity on this NOC 1111 license. ;)
Hi VictoPapa,

I am going to be receiving my CPA/CGA License this month as I had applied earlier this year with my ACCA Certificate, under the Mutual Recognition Agreement (MRA) with CGA. see Link--> http://goo.gl/bIW184

While waiting for my certificate, I had attached my email correspondence with CPA as evidence of licensure.

rhkhan

Aug 16, 2014
flystanny said:
Hi VictoPapa,

I am going to be receiving my CPA/CGA License this month as I had applied earlier this year with my ACCA Certificate, under the Mutual Recognition Agreement (MRA) with CGA. see Link--> http://goo.gl/bIW184

While waiting for my certificate, I had attached my email correspondence with CPA as evidence of licensure.
I am already a member of CGABC. Is it good to satisfy license requirement or I need to be a member of CPASK ?

Engineer80

Star Member
Jun 21, 2014
What is minimun requirements for ielts score?
If less than six score in each skill of ilets is acceptable in this category for nomination purpose as well as for pr application in cic through express entry. Plz help...

cooldek1986

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, i forgot to upload the CIC Economic Class form..can we mail the applcikation form later..

Anybody applied fr the regulated occcuaption 2173..How do we obtain licence for this occupation..

your help will be highly apprecaited...

REgards
Deepak

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
Hi
Anybody got submission confirmation mail?

andy000

Aug 20, 2014
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-11-2015 :Quebec . 18-11-2016 : Federal
Doc's Request.
26-05-2016 : Birth Certificate (Quebec). RPRF paid Upfront. Australian PCC sent with application.(Federal)
Nomination.....
10-06-2016 : CSQ.
AOR Received.
07-12-2015 : Quebec . 17-02-2017 : Federal.
IELTS Request
Sent With Application.
File Transfer...
17-02-2017.
Med's Request
04-04-2017.
Med's Done....
13-04-2017. Passed : 20-04-2017
Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
01-03-2018.
VISA ISSUED...
08-03-2018.
LANDED..........
01-05-2018
miltoncsekuet said:
Hi
Anybody got submission confirmation mail?
nothing so far , only application Received... Waiting time I guess ;)

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
flystanny said:
Hi VictoPapa,

Good luck my friend. ;)

VipsB

Star Member
Jul 21, 2014
cooldek1986 said:
Guys, i forgot to upload the CIC Economic Class form..can we mail the applcikation form later..

Anybody applied fr the regulated occcuaption 2173..How do we obtain licence for this occupation..

your help will be highly apprecaited...

REgards
Deepak
I also have the same query. How do we obtain license for regulated occupation 2173??

Is there any alternative to birth certificate??

flystanny

Mar 14, 2012
Hi All,

I called SK PNP Office but got a voicemail, so I left a message, complaining about the glitch in the system and how I was not sure I had attached all the required forms. To my surprise, I just got a call from them some minutes ago and the lady was very welcoming and helpful. Here are the few facts I could gather from the call.

1) She asked for my auto generated application number, which I gave her and she confirmed that my application had been received (So if you have applied and gotten the "Application Received" notification, then your file has been accepted).

2) She then searched my records and we went through all my attachments one after the other (even the ones I had attached in the wrong place), She said they were okay and had been received. However If there were any other documents I wanted to send, I could send it to immigration.documents@gov.sk.ca and indicate my application reference number in the subject of the email and they will pick it from there and add to my application.

3) I asked about the timeline for processing and in her opinion, she said it may take the same number of months as it took the Occupation in Demand Express Entry to be processed (about 5 months).

4) There is actually a glitch in the system as other people have been calling in to complain, so no need to panic . Just fill out your application and submit all the required documents and if you leave anything out in the application, you can send the rest via email or an officer reviewing will request them from you if missing from your file.

With that said, I think I would be wise to just create your application as soon as possible with the documents you have at the moment (as long as you are eligible) and send the remaining documents later..

I dont know if the threshold have reached but lets ensure we are in it.

Good luck guys..

flystanny

Mar 14, 2012
rhkhan said:
I am already a member of CGABC. Is it good to satisfy license requirement or I need to be a member of CPASK ?
From my understanding based on the call I placed through to CGA Ontario, Once I get my CGA I will be able to work in any province. All I need to do is to fill a transfer from with the province I want to move to and they will just transfer my file (I guess its for monitoring purposes). Though, I personally want to wait till I move to a particular province before I do the transfer,as one is not yet sure where one could settle until after PR status, I tried contacting CGA SK to no avail and even sent an email which bounced back. I believe the CGA cert will suffice but no harm in still asking.

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
flystanny said:
Hi All,

I called SK PNP Office but got a voicemail, so I left a message, complaining about the glitch in the system and how I was not sure I had attached all the required forms. To my surprise, I just got a call from them some minutes ago and the lady was very welcoming and helpful. Here are the few facts I could gather from the call.

1) She asked for my auto generated application number, which I gave her and she confirmed that my application had been received (So if you have applied and gotten the "Application Received" notification, then your file has been accepted).

2) She then searched my records and we went through all my attachments one after the other (even the ones I had attached in the wrong place), She said they were okay and had been received. However If there were any other documents I wanted to send, I could send it to immigration.documents @ gov.sk.ca and indicate my application reference number in the subject of the email and they will pick it from there and add to my application.

3) I asked about the timeline for processing and in her opinion, she said it may take the same number of months as it took the Occupation in Demand Express Entry to be processed (about 5 months).

4) There is actually a glitch in the system as other people have been calling in to complain, so no need to panic . Just fill out your application and submit all the required documents and if you leave anything out in the application, you can send the rest via email or an officer reviewing will request them from you if missing from your file.

With that said, I think I would be wise to just create your application as soon as possible with the documents you have at the moment (as long as you are eligible) and send the remaining documents later..

Good luck guys..
It is very helpful information indeed . +1 from me

kksem

Jun 4, 2015
flystanny said:
Hi All,

2) She then searched my records and we went through all my attachments one after the other (even the ones I had attached in the wrong place), She said they were okay and had been received. However If there were any other documents I wanted to send, I could send it to immigration.documents @ gov.sk.ca and indicate my application reference number in the subject of the email and they will pick it from there and add to my application.

Good luck guys..
Thank you flystanny. I created two applications as I found I missed some files in the earilier one. Don't know what will happen.

flystanny

Mar 14, 2012
kksem said:
Thank you flystanny. I created two applications as I found I missed some files in the earilier one. Don't know what will happen.
Call and/or send them an email asking them to review and cancel one.

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
flystanny said:
Hi All,

Good luck guys..
Appreciate your initiative and sharing the info. +1 for you