NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Guys, what Federal Forms do we need to fill and attach??
Their Application guide only says "applicable to you", and somewhere in the website it says Section 4 financial declaration - that is all.

Also my proof of funds are Notary translations of my Pension, Wife's pension and my Advanced Study Fund which are from Dec 14 - when I tried to get on FSW 14, you think that will do? as those numbers only increase... and I can always provide updated one when they ask for it, translated and signed (which costs money).

I however have not found any particular place to add our Kids and Wife, only some place to mention Wife's name and thats it (in the SINP application site).

Please help, I want to print what is needed to sign/scan while at work...

babe121

Jun 9, 2015
Hi all. Please i need a clarification on this. Can i apply even when my NOC ( 2263 - Health and Safety Officer) was not listed as been in demand? Need answers.

flystanny

Mar 14, 2012
sanjeev31aug said:
No need to ReApply as there were no option to upload IELTS TRF, Just for the the safer side email to "immigration.documents @ gov.sk.ca" with your application number and IELTS TRF(I am also going to email them my IELTS TRF copy).
Hi Sanjeev,

I think there's a glitch in their system because I actually saw a section to include IELTS scores, which I filled and also attached other documents such as province declaration forms (to be printed filled and signed) in the first screen before the "Submit SINP application" screen. Did anybody see these screens too?

But when I tried to submit, It kept showing me a red flag, saying I had to go back and reconfirm my Birth and Address entry, Which I also did but the red flag did not go away. Being pressed for time, I cancelled the whole application and started again only to not see the other sections where I needed to attach IELTS and other docs. O well.. I submitted still and have seen the "Application Received page"

I guess, Like you said, we will be able to send any additional document to the email. So lets hope and wait..

Thanks

Guys

mapleback

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Jun 2015
Nomination.....
01 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
03 Dec 2015
Med's Done....
01 Dec 2015
Passport Req..
01 Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
16 Feb 2016
babe121 said:
Hi all. Please i need a clarification on this. Can i apply even when my NOC ( 2263 - Health and Safety Officer) was not listed as been in demand? Need answers.
You are eligible if your main duties closely match with the main duties of an occupation that they have listed in [Appendix A – SINP In-Demand Occupation List]. Please refer to http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/Welcome.aspx to see if 2263 matches anything listed.

mahfuzul80

Apr 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
22-12-2015
AOR Received.
13-01-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
14-01-2016
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
29-01-2016 (Passed)
babe121 said:
The SINP only for the occupation mentioned in Appendix A of the application guide!

flystanny

Mar 14, 2012
Hi Sanjeev,

Are you still going to apply to NBPNP if we do not get any acknowledgement from SINP before the ITA fro NBPNP comes? (I am considering it , if we cannot be classified as having an "Active" application in another province until told so)... What are your thoughts?

mapleback

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Jun 2015
Nomination.....
01 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
03 Dec 2015
Med's Done....
01 Dec 2015
Passport Req..
01 Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
16 Feb 2016

Oka

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
flystanny said:
Hi Sanjeev,

I think there's a glitch in their system because I actually saw a section to include IELTS scores, which I filled and also attached other documents such as province declaration forms (to be printed filled and signed) in the first screen before the "Submit SINP application" screen. Did anybody see these screens too?

But when I tried to submit, It kept showing me a red flag, saying I had to go back and reconfirm my Birth and Address entry, Which I also did but the red flag did not go away. Being pressed for time, I cancelled the whole application and started again only to not see the other sections where I needed to attach IELTS and other docs. O well.. I submitted still and have seen the "Application Received page"

I guess, Like you said, we will be able to send any additional document to the email. So lets hope and wait..

Thanks

Guys
I too did nt see where to attach IELTS results,...
but anyways I submitted and got atleast file number.. if we send them with this number they my help if there is really a glitch in their system...

but still i felt, it s well done system with complete new look in short time... it s much improved than their previous online system.

Good luck..

andy000

Aug 20, 2014
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-11-2015 :Quebec . 18-11-2016 : Federal
Doc's Request.
26-05-2016 : Birth Certificate (Quebec). RPRF paid Upfront. Australian PCC sent with application.(Federal)
Nomination.....
10-06-2016 : CSQ.
AOR Received.
07-12-2015 : Quebec . 17-02-2017 : Federal.
IELTS Request
Sent With Application.
File Transfer...
17-02-2017.
Med's Request
04-04-2017.
Med's Done....
13-04-2017. Passed : 20-04-2017
Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
01-03-2018.
VISA ISSUED...
08-03-2018.
LANDED..........
01-05-2018
Oka said:
I too did nt see where to attach IELTS results,...
but anyways I submitted and got atleast file number.. if we send them with this number they my help if there is really a glitch in their system...

but still i felt, it s well done system with complete new look in short time... it s much improved than their previous online system.

Good luck..
yea looks like theres a glitch or something .. I was able to attach it.. On the right side theres FILE section

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
Anybody attached following form?

Ethical Conduct Disclosure and Declaration Form

I mistakenly did not attach it, now already submitted. how to edit it?

sanjeev31aug

May 21, 2014
NCR
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
flystanny said:
Hi Sanjeev,

Thanks

Guys
Yes, I already emailed them with my IELTS TRF along with my application number and got below auto response, so hopefully we are good.

Thank-you for your document submission to the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP). Your documents have been received and will be placed in your file. This email serves as confirmation of your document submission. Please note the SINP may request additional documentation if your submission does not meet our requirements.

sanjeev31aug

May 21, 2014
NCR
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
flystanny said:
Hi Sanjeev,

Are you still going to apply to NBPNP if we do not get any acknowledgement from SINP before the ITA fro NBPNP comes? (I am considering it , if we cannot be classified as having an "Active" application in another province until told so)... What are your thoughts?
Well, I have not decided yet whether or not to send EOI for NBPNP next month, But I guess If I heared anything positive from SINP till next month I will not go for NBPNP, coz my first preference is SK as it's a much developed province and have enough job in my occupation.

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
flystanny said:
Hi Sanjeev,

Thanks

Guys
Hi
How did you obtain license for NOC 1111? Becuase from other SINP2015 without job offer applicants I heard SINP really put severity on this NOC 1111 license. ;)

sanjeev31aug

May 21, 2014
NCR
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
miltoncsekuet said:
Anybody attached following form?

Ethical Conduct Disclosure and Declaration Form

I mistakenly did not attach it, now already submitted. how to edit it?
Yes We added these forms, No way to edit , only way is you can email them with your application number and tell them to update your application with these two missing doc. immigration.documents@gov.sk.ca