+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

Wayne_Tran

Feb 6, 2017
Hong Kong
Category........
PNP
Question:

I'm trying to get thru an issue: While attempting to fill out the pre-selection section of the SINP EE profile, the step1 stays yellow allowed I have filled everything single information on it. I am almost complete attaching all the documents for all the other tabs as well, however, not able to proceed ahead.

Please can someone please advice.
Try to review again. There is something you did not complete.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
They asked me many proof of employment , such as pension proof, insurance , salary slip, income tax return , i. D bagde etc. I have submitted all proof except pension proof as my company doesn't provide such benefits.
Would you think that I may get rejection because of this .
Is there any one who has been nominated without pension documents .
Please guide me; as I want to be sure, if there are chances of rejection , I could find another option.
One more thread
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/those-who-got-mail-from-sinp-program-integrity-unit-and-waiting-network-here.529239/

aJaypratap

Star Member
Nov 7, 2017
Question:

I'm trying to get thru an issue: While attempting to fill out the pre-selection section of the SINP EE profile, the step1 stays yellow allowed I have filled everything single information on it. I am almost complete attaching all the documents for all the other tabs as well, however, not able to proceed ahead.

Please can someone please advice.
Check in every tab -> all the mandate checkboxes are selected and its respective docs are uploaded.
Also some tabs have options at the end of page as -" Select option YES if u uploaded the following Doc." docs such as Settlement Plans and etc.
Please check that too.

Nonnatus

Jun 16, 2017
Elders in the house I need your advice. I applied for EE on January 1st. I used my pension as part of my pof. I just realized now that from my provident fund administrator that the unencumbered value is 25% which leaves my pof short. I happen to have another pof which I didn't use for my application but which meets sinp requirements as at Jan 1st. Can I still add it to my application via mail? Or just wait to be rejected and apply again. Please I need help here. Thanks

Nonnatus

Jun 16, 2017
Elders in the house I need your advice. I applied for EE on January 1st. I used my pension as part of my pof. I just realized now that from my provident fund administrator that the unencumbered value is 25% which leaves my pof short. I happen to have another pof which I didn't use for my application but which meets sinp requirements as at Jan 1st. Ca

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Elders in the house I need your advice. I applied for EE on January 1st. I used my pension as part of my pof. I just realized now that from my provident fund administrator that the unencumbered value is 25% which leaves my pof short. I happen to have another pof which I didn't use for my application but which meets sinp requirements as at Jan 1st. Can I still add it to my application via mail? Or just wait to be rejected and apply again. Please I need help here. Thanks
Send it with exclamation letter to immigration.documents@gov.sk.ca

When the application is afraid to be rejection, then this is the better option. May be work.

ABC -Canada

Mar 29, 2017
Check in every tab -> all the mandate checkboxes are selected and its respective docs are uploaded.
Also some tabs have options at the end of page as -" Select option YES if u uploaded the following Doc." docs such as Settlement Plans and etc.
Please check that too.
Thanks - I have checked already...will review again.

Does anyone know how long does Saskathewean EE nominations are awarded? the website says 4 months (if im not mistaken)? anyone got it earlier?

spremkr2001

Oct 27, 2017
I heard in a WhatsApp group that some of the EE application submitted on 1st Jan 2018 have been opened for review (moved in In-process from application received), Any lucky one here?

spremkr2001

Oct 27, 2017
just curious what happnes after getting nominatiion from SINP or infact what should we do or what should we prepare from now i
I think the instruction regarding what should be done will be provided by SINP after nomination. If I understood correctly, SINP will add 600 CRS point to your express entry so you need to wait for next draw to get ITA. Once you get ITA, IRCC will ask all the required documentation along with police clearance certificate and medical.....after that you will get your passport stamped......It is quite long and frustrating journey though..

CA98712

Dec 9, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
Hi Ashu,

There is a job fair from New Brunswick, I am thinking whether I can get any advantages by attending it.
Please help me to provide any forum details related to New Bunswich if you know.
Thanks