14-07-2017
AOR Received.
25-09-2017
IELTS Request
Included in files
Med's Request
21-11-2017
Med's Done....
Dec.4,2017(advised for sputum test and re xray Dec18-20,2017) done March 5, 2018(ok xray and negative sputum smear and culture Medical passed: March 10,2018)
Interview........
No need
Passport Req..
August 20, 2018
Hi everyone.
I have submitted my docs for SINP with job offer, already received the acknowledgement letter that they already received it last June 30. Anybody here alrady received their approved nomination with job offer?

Canada1st

Jul 17, 2017
Hello Everyone, I am new here. I recently decided to migrate Canada as PR. I work as Refrigerator and Air Conditioner Mechanic in one service center. I started my IELTS and probably take the exam in October. I have some questions regarding it and I have visited some consultancy regarding this but all of them told different things. Below are some points I am confused.

1. As per most of the consultancy, my CRS will be between 320-340 if I score 6 bands each. So I need to opt for PNP. All consultancy are saying that none of the province has my NOC on their list so I should arrange some experience letters with different experience than Air Conditioner & Refrigeration Mechanic. Is it right? When I search different state, I find that Saskatchewan has " NOC 7332 - Appliance servicers and repairers" in their list. Can I apply under that? If not, is it good idea to arrange a different experience letters from other industry?

2. Some says I need 5 bands in each module while some says I need 6 bands in each module? I have trade certificate of two years course of Refrigerator and Air Conditioning from Industrial Training Institue here in India. How many bands should I need?

3. Is there any other province where I can apply? Where any NOC regarding my industry is avaialble to apply?

4. How much funds I need to show for Me, My Wife and My Child as appplicant?

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Hello Everyone, I am new here. I recently decided to migrate Canada as PR. I work as Refrigerator and Air Conditioner Mechanic in one service center. I started my IELTS and probably take the exam in October. I have some questions regarding it and I have visited some consultancy regarding this but all of them told different things. Below are some points I am confused.

1. As per most of the consultancy, my CRS will be between 320-340 if I score 6 bands each. So I need to opt for PNP. All consultancy are saying that none of the province has my NOC on their list so I should arrange some experience letters with different experience than Air Conditioner & Refrigeration Mechanic. Is it right? When I search different state, I find that Saskatchewan has " NOC 7332 - Appliance servicers and repairers" in their list. Can I apply under that? If not, is it good idea to arrange a different experience letters from other industry?

2. Some says I need 5 bands in each module while some says I need 6 bands in each module? I have trade certificate of two years course of Refrigerator and Air Conditioning from Industrial Training Institue here in India. How many bands should I need?

3. Is there any other province where I can apply? Where any NOC regarding my industry is avaialble to apply?

1. Good idea. Go for NOC 7332. SINP is the easiest. NSNP needs 7 bands minimum. Ontario needs min. 400 CRS to apply their PNP.
2. If you choose SINP OID category then you need only 4.5 band overall as well as individual. But for SINP EE category, first you have to Register with CIC EE pool (must for any PNP) and it needs 6 bands minimum overall and individual.
3. I think no. But other provinces are very time taking and tough rules.
4. Required documents for OID https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-occupations-in-demand/required-documents-for-isws-in-occupations-in-demand
Link for OID https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-occupations-in-demand

Link for EE https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-saskatchewan-express-entry
Documents for EE https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-saskatchewan-express-entry/required-documents-for-saskatchewan-express-entry

Reactions: Canada1st

Canada1st

Jul 17, 2017
1. Good idea. Go for NOC 7332. SINP is the easiest. NSNP needs 7 bands minimum. Ontario needs min. 400 CRS to apply their PNP.
2. If you choose SINP OID category then you need only 4.5 band overall as well as individual. But for SINP EE category, first you have to Register with CIC EE pool (must for any PNP) and it needs 6 bands minimum overall and individual.
3. I think no. But other provinces are very time taking and tough rules.
4. Required documents for OID https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-occupations-in-demand/required-documents-for-isws-in-occupations-in-demand
Link for OID https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-occupations-in-demand

Link for EE https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-saskatchewan-express-entry
Documents for EE https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-saskatchewan-express-entry/required-documents-for-saskatchewan-express-entry
Thanks ashuindian. So I can apply under SINP OID with just 4.5 bands or I must need to register with CIC EE pool?

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Thanks ashuindian. So I can apply under SINP OID with just 4.5 bands or I must need to register with CIC EE pool?
Your choice. EE is faster, needs WES, 6 bands, have to register CIC EE pool first for SINP EE.
OID doesn't need WES , NEEDS 4.5 bands , slower and takes 16 to 20 months for whole process. No need CIC EE pool registration.

manpreetcan

Jul 5, 2016

For NOC 7332 there is an organization which certifies your experience and I think a candidate has to pay $380 for the evaluation.

Do explore about this.

Canada1st

Jul 17, 2017
Your choice. EE is faster, needs WES, 6 bands, have to register CIC EE pool first for SINP EE.
OID doesn't need WES , NEEDS 4.5 bands , slower and takes 16 to 20 months for whole process. No need CIC EE pool registration.
Thanks, I think OID is better for me because I don't expect 6 band in each module. Is there any link for process of direct OID which I can refer for applying directly for SINP?

Canada1st

Jul 17, 2017
For NOC 7332 there is an organization which certifies your experience and I think a candidate has to pay $380 for the evaluation.

Do explore about this.
Do you mean I need to get certificate from Canada for my experience of Refrigerator and Air Conditioner Mechanic? if yes from where I can do that?

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Thanks, I think OID is better for me because I don't expect 6 band in each module. Is there any link for process of direct OID which I can refer for applying directly for SINP?
I have sent you the links in ptevious post

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Do you mean I need to get certificate from Canada for my experience of Refrigerator and Air Conditioner Mechanic? if yes from where I can do that?
It is not a regulated occupation, so I think no.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
It's confusing. I search on google for certificate for my experience for canada but not found anything.
Write these points in your Job Reference letter matching appropriate sentences :-
Must be in company letter head, Issuing Date, Name with Father's name, Job Title, Job Duration from ...... to ............., Full Time worker (8 hours per day and 5/6 working days in a week), Duties/Responsibilities, Nature of work that company, number of employees etc. Signed and stamped by 2 company officials with contact details and name.
Duties/Responsibilities are as under :-
  • Replace components and subcomponents and reassemble appliance using hand tools and soldering and brazing equipment
  • specialized diagnostic and programming apparatus to repair, adjust and reprogram appliances
  • Diagnose faults by checking controls, condensers, timer sequences, fans and other components using test equipment such as meters and gauges to measure resistance
  • work order to establish nature of the appliance malfunction
  • Repair major electrical appliances, such as domestic and commercial dish washing equipment, stoves, laundry equipment and refrigerators in customer's place of business or in repair shop
  • written estimate of work performed
  • product manuals and replace or repair parts or components using hand tools
  • operation of appliance and conduct voltage, resistance and other tests
  • Repair small electrical appliances, such as power tools and .......................................... etc.

grunge

Jul 18, 2017
Hi guys! I need an advice. I've got a nomination and an ITA. During filling the personal details in EE profile I realized that I didn't mention a UK visa refusal (4 years ago they didn't give me a touristic visa because I didn't have enough money on my bank account.) in the form that I sent to Saskatchewan.
Now I want to mention this fact for federal program and I am afraid that they can compare two forms and withdraw my nomination. Maybe somebody have faced a problem like mine? How should I act? I'm thinking about informing the Sask about it by email and begging them not to withdraw my nomination.

manpreetcan

Jul 5, 2016

Gunaprasad

Dec 23, 2016
Hi Guys,

Require help on SNIP

I have a CRS score of 370 and Active candidate in Express Entry pool.

Can I apply for the SINP program without job offer?

Job Code 2175,2174 Web Developer. Please advice