May 10 2017
LANDED..........
july 2017
Hello friends,
whats the updates from the applications last months,
any additional doc request or so?

eil.lac

May 11, 2013
hi. my SINP EE application submitted on Feb 14 2017 is in process since last month (April). However, my IELTS expired last April 15, and Federal Express Entry profile is expiring on July 13, 2017. Do you suggest i take IELTS (earliest date is June 24) and renew my Express Entry profile after I get the IELTS results (most probably July 8)?

Reactions: sinp Kathmandu

sinp Kathmandu

Aug 14, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
Oct 2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
Oct 2016
AOR Received.
Dec 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
7/12/ 2016 passed 19 /12 2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
May 04 2017
VISA ISSUED...
May 10 2017
LANDED..........
july 2017
Its recommended to retake the ielts exam,because it shouldn't be invalid at the time you apply in cic stage.and the other thing yes,you should
have your new express entry profile,because,it still takes other couple of months to get your decision from cic.

Vitalii 45

Dec 28, 2016
Hello guys. I need your advice.

I`m a 14th Feb applicant, outland, NOC 7332 Appliance servicers and repairers (Certification or Licensing- are not required) and I got an ADR yesterday.
The main question is I was asked to submit: "Certificate of qualification (also called a letter of invitation) from the Saskatchewan Apprenticeship & Trade Certification Commission"

What is it?

Does anybody know what I should provide or do?
Thanks in advance.

manpreetcan

Jul 5, 2016
Hello guys. I need your advice.

I`m a 14th Feb applicant, outland, NOC 7332 Appliance servicers and repairers (Certification or Licensing- are not required) and I got an ADR yesterday.
The main question is I was asked to submit: "Certificate of qualification (also called a letter of invitation) from the Saskatchewan Apprenticeship & Trade Certification Commission"

What is it?

Does anybody know what I should provide or do?
Thanks in advance.
As its mentioned at the SINP website that this code is not regulated(I don't know why they have asked for),do confirm them by mailing them with the screenshot of that page and highlighting the same.

and if it is seriously required thn refer to this link "https://saskapprenticeship.ca/trade-qualifier-application-process/"

Reactions: sanmiomoniyi

MohMak

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
hi,
I am working in bank as Settlement & Reconciliation officer. what will be my NOC and will it fall in Sask...

MohMak

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
is there any one who was accepted in SINP program on basis of CLB7, MBA finance, 33 age, 7+ work exp in bank if financial job...

besbi07

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2015
is there any one who was accepted in SINP program on basis of CLB7, MBA finance, 33 age, 7+ work exp in bank if financial job...
SINP Nomination is based on the below NOC

https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/sinp-in-demand-occupation-list

and

https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/assess-your-eligibility

please check if you are qualified then you can submit your application...

your above qualification will helps a lot to gain higher points.. but with SINP IELTS band of 4 will do.. 1 year exp related to study will do.. :)

eil.lac

May 11, 2013
Its recommended to retake the ielts exam,because it shouldn't be invalid at the time you apply in cic stage.and the other thing yes,you should
have your new express entry profile,because,it still takes other couple of months to get your decision from cic.
thanks sinp Kathmandu

MohMak

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
It is an awsome platform for all who r willing to settle in Sask and people r helpful as well. It will be great as well if people start helping, refering and arranging jobs for others. if some one have strong links to employers then they shud refer community people to them. It wil make the day for needed skill persons...

Reactions: andy108

sinp Kathmandu

Aug 14, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
Oct 2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
Oct 2016
AOR Received.
Dec 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
7/12/ 2016 passed 19 /12 2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
May 04 2017
VISA ISSUED...
May 10 2017
LANDED..........
july 2017
It is an awsome platform for all who r willing to settle in Sask and people r helpful as well. It will be great as well if people start helping, refering and arranging jobs for others. if some one have strong links to employers then they shud refer community people to them. It wil make the day for needed skill persons...
MohMak,totally agree you.thank you