+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Saskatchewan PNP 2017 Updated Preparation

besbi07

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2015
ham90 said:
I am fine what about you and now waht is your plan??

Why should we not change the NOC after submission....
They are not excepting what I select now what to do?
Not sure bro but what i read in forum it not advisable.. but u can try.. sorry for not being certain in this issue..

momieve

Jun 20, 2016
Are you talking about changing your noc in the express entry pool after submitting an application to sinp or just changing your noc in the express entry pool.If you are talking about changing your noc in the express entry pool after submitting an application to sinp,then your nomination will be ineligible

awadoodraj

Apr 5, 2017
Dear Seniors,

If a candidate gets job reference letters from his/her employers upon request with only those job responsibilities which are listed on CIC website (i mean, ditto copy) then what is the impact on the application to SINP?

Thanks in advance!

sinp Kathmandu

Aug 14, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
Oct 2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
Oct 2016
AOR Received.
Dec 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
7/12/ 2016 passed 19 /12 2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
May 04 2017
VISA ISSUED...
May 10 2017
LANDED..........
july 2017
awadoodraj said:
Dear Seniors,

If a candidate gets job reference letters from his/her employers upon request with only those job responsibilities which are listed on CIC website (i mean, ditto copy) then what is the impact on the application to SINP?

Thanks in advance!
Its recommended paraphrasing insted the copy

besbi07

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2015
I've got news!

I applied for a notes on April 4 and supposed to receive it on May 4 rather I received a mail saying:

"I wish to inform you that, in accordance with the Access to Information Act, an extension of 60 days beyond the statutory 30 day limit is necessary to process your request. This extension is required in order to undertake consultations that are necessary to comply with the request that cannot reasonably be completed within the original time limit."

so overall I need to wait for 90 days to have the notes.. lols

maybe they are not doing anything about my application (on queue in the file) and so they need 3 month to have a least something to write in my notes.. hihihihi..

-waiting game-

Pawan82

May 1, 2017
Dear Friends,

I am a new member in this looking for PR (Saskatchewan under PNP program), request you please also guide me show the direction which I have to follow.

Expected when the nomination opens for Saskatchewan province. Plz guide...

ham90

Star Member
Aug 24, 2016
Visa Office......
UKVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-10-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
14-12-2017
Med's Request
04-01-2018
momieve said:
Are you talking about changing your noc in the express entry pool after submitting an application to sinp or just changing your noc in the express entry pool.If you are talking about changing your noc in the express entry pool after submitting an application to sinp,then your nomination will be ineligible
I did submit my application in last year but i got rejected because of NOC code....... Now I want to change my NOC code

I can do that?
Now I am planing to apply in different province......

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
wait of 141 days is now completed.Got golden email this
morning for PPR.Thanks a lot for the senior members,and
all the good wishers.Those who are waiting for PPR,wish you
for your speedy updates.This forum has become of great help
from the very first day.You guys are great.thanks again
Congrats!

cooljay2708

Dec 16, 2012
Folks!

I'm wondering is there any whatsapp group for SINP. If so, kindly add my number +91-7905877896.

Thanking you...Sanjay