VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
upinderkaur said:
how can we apply to sinp with 2283 NOC?

Please help guys !!

Thanks.
You can't apply with this. This is not in the list. Only 2171 is the best for computer related. Check lt

Pankaj99

Nov 21, 2016
ashuindian said:
1.5 years means 1 year, and you will get 2 points, if that job between 2011 and 2016. Majors record of job they do online check also.
1. It does not raise. So, you have to follow the rules.
2. No tension.
3. Company Letter head with Name, Designation, E-mail Address, contact details, Cell No.
4. Yes. As well as "Full time" in bracket.
Hey Buddy,

Thanks

sujideep

Sep 7, 2016
If i want to apply in both OID and Express entry category what is the procedure ?
Can we create 2 different profiles for the same applicant and apply simultaneously ?
Now i have created one profile in which i have given Express Entry Profile number, so will this not be considered in OID ?
Please clarify.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
sujideep said:
If i want to apply in both OID and Express entry category what is the procedure ?
Can we create 2 different profiles for the same applicant and apply simultaneously ?
Now i have created one profile in which i have given Express Entry Profile number, so will this not be considered in OID ?
Please clarify.
Yes better you create 2 profiles. But don't go for both. If you eligible for EE and Regd. in CIC EE, then it's okay to choose EE.

Which category would you help about, OID or EE?
Required documents for OID https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-occupations-in-demand/required-documents-for-isws-in-occupations-in-demand
Link for OID https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-occupations-in-demand
Link for EE https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-saskatchewan-express-entry
Documents for EE https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-saskatchewan-express-entry/required-documents-for-saskatchewan-express-entry

ham90

Star Member
Aug 24, 2016
Visa Office......
UKVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-10-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
14-12-2017
Med's Request
04-01-2018
When new NOC are assigned by SINP for 2017???

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
My POF is in the form of FD. Few are in my name and spouse's name and the rest with my father. It's a E or S (Either or Survivor) account with my name as the 1st name and his name being 2nd (The only reason for this is I will get an additional 1.5% interest rate). They returned my application saying that POF should be either in the name of the applicant or the spouse only.

I've planned to close all the FD's that is shared with my father and create a new one out of it.

1) As a proof I'm planning to share the old receipts, the bank statement (showing the credit from the closed account and debit to the new account) and the new receipts. Will it work?
2) Or should I try to get a certificate from the bank stating that even though my father's name is in FD receipt the whole fund belongs to me?

Which option would you think will work?

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
subramani_vs said:
My POF is in the form of FD. Few are in my name and spouse's name and the rest with my father. It's a E or S (Either or Survivor) account with my name as the 1st name and his name being 2nd (The only reason for this is I will get an additional 1.5% interest rate). They returned my application saying that POF should be either in the name of the applicant or the spouse only.

I've planned to close all the FD's that is shared with my father and create a new one out of it.

1) As a proof I'm planning to share the old receipts, the bank statement (showing the credit from the closed account and debit to the new account) and the new receipts. Will it work?
2) Or should I try to get a certificate from the bank stating that even though my father's name is in FD receipt the whole fund belongs to me?

Which option would you think will work?
Sorry dear. Why won't u try both. Send as many as papers possible.
Imp. : It is suspected to be cancelled after the application they will open the file again nor will accept any papers. In second Review also, they don't accept any additional paper.

Toki

Oct 24, 2016
Abu Dhabi
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4 Oct 2016
Doc's Request.
1 Dec 2016
Nomination.....
Hoping
AOR Received.
Hoping
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
Hoping
Med's Request
Hoping
Med's Done....
Hoping
Interview........
Hoping
Passport Req..
Hoping
VISA ISSUED...
Hoping
LANDED..........
Hoping
Hello there

I recently had the CAD conversions completed but instead of the actual value they have included a very low value ($CAD 14k)
Since i'm applying for a family a four then the minimum required to maintain is ($CAD 23k)
Nonetheless, the bank statement clearly shows having over $CAD 92K in the Bank Account.

Any views on this ?
a show stopper ?

sujideep

Sep 7, 2016
ashuindian said:
Yes better you create 2 profiles. But don't go for both. If you eligible for EE and Regd. in CIC EE, then it's okay to choose EE.

Which category would you help about, OID or EE?
Required documents for OID https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-occupations-in-demand/required-documents-for-isws-in-occupations-in-demand
Link for OID https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-occupations-in-demand
Link for EE https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-saskatchewan-express-entry
Documents for EE https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-saskatchewan-express-entry/required-documents-for-saskatchewan-express-entry
Thanks for the update.

HOSSEIN-R

Star Member
Nov 12, 2016
IRAN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Toki said:
Hello there

I recently had the CAD conversions completed but instead of the actual value they have included a very low value ($CAD 14k)
Since i'm applying for a family a four then the minimum required to maintain is ($CAD 23k)
Nonetheless, the bank statement clearly shows having over $CAD 92K in the Bank Account.

Any views on this ?
a show stopper ?
Hi

That's exactly the same thing happened to me (aside I am single).
I emailed them asked what was going on?
They replied that SINP would consider the minimum amount within the past three months prior to submitting the application.
If you look at your transaction history carefully, you can easily check it.
They have not rejected my application yet , however they have not accepted it and my case is still in process.

Kumar P

Dec 1, 2015
Hai friends..i am a mechanical engineer with NOC 2132, can i apply as a mechanical engineering technologist NOC 2232 for SINP OID..more than 50% of the job responsibilities is matching..Please advice me..Thank you..

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Kumar P said:
Hai friends..i am a mechanical engineer with NOC 2132, can i apply as a mechanical engineering technologist NOC 2232 for SINP OID..more than 50% of the job responsibilities is matching..Please advice me..Thank you..
Try to match more than 70% & don't mention much 2132 related duties.

Toki

Oct 24, 2016
Abu Dhabi
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4 Oct 2016
Doc's Request.
1 Dec 2016
Nomination.....
Hoping
AOR Received.
Hoping
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
Hoping
Med's Request
Hoping
Med's Done....
Hoping
Interview........
Hoping
Passport Req..
Hoping
VISA ISSUED...
Hoping
LANDED..........
Hoping
HOSSEIN-R said:
Hi

That's exactly the same thing happened to me (aside I am single).
I emailed them asked what was going on?
They replied that SINP would consider the minimum amount within the past three months prior to submitting the application.
If you look at your transaction history carefully, you can easily check it.
They have not rejected my application yet , however they have not accepted it and my case is still in process.
Did you email them ?
I called but the operator told me he can't do much and my only option is to email them in return

HOSSEIN-R

Star Member
Nov 12, 2016
IRAN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Toki said:
Did you email them ?
I called but the operator told me he can't do much and my only option is to email them in return
Yeap. I emailed them
There is no need for calling. Just send an email to immigration@gov.sk.ca and tell your story as well as your file number. They would reply in a couple of days.