Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
14-12-2017
Med's Request
04-01-2018
I mailed them and they replied this

Good day,

Thank you for your interest in the National Occupational Classification (NOC).

The NOC is designed to classify occupational information in the Canadian labour market in a standardized framework and a manageable, understandable and coherent system. The basic principle of classification of the NOC is that of kind of work performed. Occupations are identified and grouped primarily in terms of the work usually performed, this being determined by the tasks, duties, and responsibilities of the occupation. Factors such as the materials processed or used, the industrial processes and the equipment used, the degree of responsibility and complexity of work, as well as the products made and services provided, have been used as indicators of the work performed when combining jobs into occupations and occupations into groups. An occupation is defined as a collection of jobs, sufficiently similar in work performed to be grouped under a common label for classification purposes. A job, in turn, encompasses all the tasks carried out by a particular worker to complete their duties.

Based on the information that you have provided, the following National Occupational Classification (NOC) code may be appropriate for the occupation that you described.

1225 Purchasing agents and officers
http://noc.esdc.gc.ca/English/noc/ProfileQuickSearch.aspx?val=1&val1=1225&ver=16&val65=purchasing

Please verify the link above to ensure that the education, main duties and employment requirements correspond to your occupation.

Note that the final decision for selecting the most appropriate National Occupational Classification (NOC) code is each individual's responsibility as he/she knows his/her education, skills and abilities better than anyone else. Our role is only to provide guidance.

We hope this information is helpful. Thank you for contacting the NOC and have a nice day.

The NOC Unit
Employment and Social Development Canada
Gatineau, QC, Canada

Abdul-NB

Nov 20, 2016
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
December 2016
File Transfer...
Jan 2017
Med's Request
December 2016
Med's Done....
Jan 2017
Hi everyone,

i am here again asking for help.

i have done some RnD based on provided information by some very valuable forum members.

it look very positive for to apply but both categories are close -
"The International Skilled Worker - Saskatchewan Express Entry sub-category is closed to new applications at this time."

same message for the

"The International Skilled Worker – Occupations In-Demand sub-category is closed to applications at this time."

i am seeking expert advise on this matter what should i do, do they have any specif time to open ?

please guide me.

Abdul

ham90

Star Member
Aug 24, 2016
Visa Office......
UKVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-10-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
14-12-2017
Med's Request
04-01-2018
Abdul-NB said:
Hi everyone,

i have done some RnD based on provided information by some very valuable forum members.

"The International Skilled Worker - Saskatchewan Express Entry sub-category is closed to new applications at this time."

same message for the

"The International Skilled Worker – Occupations In-Demand sub-category is closed to applications at this time."

i am seeking expert advise on this matter what should i do, do they have any specif time to open ?

please guide me.

Abdul
No they have not mentioned any specific time for opening. Both EE & OID can be open at any time......

dreamcanada66

Feb 7, 2016
Abdul-NB said:
Hi everyone,

same message for the

please guide me.

Abdul
you can check here only

https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/maximum-number-of-sinp-applications

limejuice

Mar 28, 2015
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
10-05-2016
AOR Received.
27-06-2016
Med's Done....
24-06-2016
Passport Req..
in God's perfect time! 21-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2016
LANDED..........
March 2017
Abdul-NB said:
Hi everyone,

same message for the

please guide me.

Abdul
SINP EE and OID reopens with a surprise except on first working day of each year. In my case I applied on 4 Jan 2016.

For now, better to prepare the documents required, upload it and get your OASIS/profile ready so anytime the streams may reopen you just have to click the submit button. You may also opt to wait for next year's first intake like what I did.

Abdul-NB

Nov 20, 2016
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
December 2016
File Transfer...
Jan 2017
Med's Request
December 2016
Med's Done....
Jan 2017
limejuice said:
SINP EE and OID reopens with a surprise except on first working day of each year. In my case I applied on 4 Jan 2016.

For now, better to prepare the documents required, upload it and get your OASIS/profile ready so anytime the streams may reopen you just have to click the submit button. You may also opt to wait for next year's first intake like what I did.
Thank you for your response, please correct me if i am wrong - i can only submit when they open the quota ?

i am trying to reach out the time when to submit my documents because every single time they open and when i heard found it close :)

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Abdul-NB said:
Thank you for your response, please correct me if i am wrong - i can only submit when they open the quota ?

i am trying to reach out the time when to submit my documents because every single time they open and when i heard found it close :)
Remember 2 January, this is the fix date of Intake opening every year. Keep ready your application ready and press the button at 8 am sharp.(Sask ST)

dreamcanada66

Feb 7, 2016
All the JULY-EE Refused or Nominated appliants please share the name of their Vis officers here.

In this way we can come to know that who is making -ve decisions and who is maing +ve decisions.

Mainly July applicants who are rejected without any reason can take help from this info

Please share MANAGERS Names-

Like I have David Li

Abdul-NB

Nov 20, 2016
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
December 2016
File Transfer...
Jan 2017
Med's Request
December 2016
Med's Done....
Jan 2017
ashuindian said:
Remember 2 January, this is the fix date of Intake opening every year. Keep ready your application ready and press the button at 8 am sharp.(Sask ST)
Appreciate your advise,

they will be oping intake for Sask EE or Occupation in demand means PNP. ?

riya2492

Sep 23, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
16/09/2016
AOR Received.
18/10/2016
Med's Done....
18/10/2016
hi all,
this query is about my cousin's sinp file.
i have an issue about sinp application. i have submitted sinp ee file on 12th October and on 2 December i received ADR. it is about my reference letter. as i am working in a MNC company in india and they dont provide reference letter even after some one left the job. i have submitted my self declaration on stamp paper at a time of submission and now they denied to accept it. can any one please suggest me what should i do for it. as my one colleague is ready to give me a reference letter but he is on the same post on which i am. but he is on that post for last 3 years and i just got that post in September.

your prompt and best reply is highly appreciable.
thanking you in advance.

fahadsheikh

Oct 30, 2016
DXB-AE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
riya2492 said:
hi all,
i have an issue about sinp application. i have submitted sinp ee file on 12th October and on 2 December i received ADR. it is about my reference letter. as i am working in a MNC company in india and they dont provide reference letter even after some one left the job. i have submitted my self declaration on stamp paper at a time of submission and now they denied to accept it. can any one please suggest me what should i do for it. as my one colleague is ready to give me a reference letter but he is on the same post on which i am. but he is on that post for last 3 years and i just got that post in September.

thanking you in advance.
I think as long as it's on company's letter head with company's seal/stamp on it. It should be okay.

limejuice

Mar 28, 2015
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
10-05-2016
AOR Received.
27-06-2016
Med's Done....
24-06-2016
Passport Req..
in God's perfect time! 21-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2016
LANDED..........
March 2017
Abdul-NB said:

Yes. You can only submit your app if it opens and until quota has not been reached. Make sure u submitted complete documents so it would be easier for you to be nominated.

I agree with ashuindian. It might be on January 2 nxt year.
Keep an eye in this thread. Usually they announce it here earlier than what is posted in the SK website.

Wish u best buddy! :)

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Abdul-NB said:
Appreciate your advise,

they will be oping intake for Sask EE or Occupation in demand means PNP. ?
Both

Pankaj99

Nov 21, 2016
riya2492 said:
hi all,

thanking you in advance.
Hi,

I have a query regarding my work experience.I have more than 4 years of experience in my previous company(IT indian MNC),and then i have left that job to join another IT MNC,where i have experience of 1.5 years.

1) Can i provide scanned copy of relieving letter provided by my previous organization where my date of joining and last date in that company has been mentioned.
2)There is a gap of 9 days between my last day in previous organization and joining date in present organization.Would it affect my application anyway ?
3)What informations needs be furnished in the HR letter of my current employer ?
4)Is it necessary to mention number of hours in the experience letter...since in almost all MNC's, 9 hours of working hours is there which sums up to 45 hours in a week.

Please also help me understand if i have left any other points above,which might be relevant to this topic.

Thanks in advance,
Pankaj