+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

gurnaaz_34

Apr 4, 2015
AQS said:
Hello,

I had submitted my SINP EE application in June and my status has changed to waiting on applicant.
Had submitted a bank letter initially which just had the account balance in CAD and local currency, now I've been asked to provide bank statements indicating transactions and balances from March to present.

I did not have funds maintained from March constantly and have been withdrawing/depositing money in account frequently. It might have gone below the required threshold of $14853. Will this cause a problem and please suggest some solutions...

Thanks !
when you applied for sinp EE and please share first 5 digits of your application number because your not added in spreadsheet of this thread. when your status turned into IN PROCESS.
if you dnt have enough balance in bank history( 3 month old) then this may be your bad luck.

dineshh.786

Aug 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Doc's Request.
waiting
Nomination.....
PER 30th Oct 2014
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
15-JAN-2015
Med's Done....
19-JAn-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18-Mar-2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-Mar-2015 received on 7-April-2015
LANDED..........
ASAP
AQS said:
Hello,

I had submitted my SINP EE application in June and my status has changed to waiting on applicant.
Had submitted a bank letter initially which just had the account balance in CAD and local currency, now I've been asked to provide bank statements indicating transactions and balances from March to present.

I did not have funds maintained from March constantly and have been withdrawing/depositing money in account frequently. It might have gone below the required threshold of $14853. Will this cause a problem and please suggest some solutions...

Thanks !

If you have other acceptable proof of funds,apart from the bank statement you can submit those. You have to convinve the Immigration officer that you had required proof of funds(3 months prior to sinp application). If you cannot prove it or Immigration officer has valid reasons to believe that you provided a false information, This will amount to "Misrepesentation" and attract a 5 years ban

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
Whynot said:
HOW CAN I EDIT MY PROFILE IN THE SPREADSHEET ?
Same link where you input the data

Abm0o7

Star Member
Mar 23, 2015
Hello

My job comes under non regulated category what do i have to answer in the reference qustionaire when it ask do you have certificate or licensing in your skilled trade in province which u intend to live. This is rigth after the question in which they ask experience in last 10 and five years ---please help

Abm0o7

Star Member
Mar 23, 2015
Above question is for when we create EE profile to check elgibility if i select no for certificate or licencing I am not getting qualified if i select yes i am eligible under EE FST worker

adrscuds

Jun 22, 2014
Curitiba - Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NS - 19/10/15
Doc's Request.
28/11/2016
Nomination.....
02/12/2016
IELTS Request
S 7.5 | L 8 | R 8.5 | W 6.5
Abm0o7 said:
Above question is for when we create EE profile to check elgibility if i select no for certificate or licencing I am not getting qualified if i select yes i am eligible under EE FST worker
what is your noc?

Is that for federal skilled worker or skilled trades?

Whynot

Star Member
Aug 23, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
admin,please remove my double entry in the sheet,remove profile of islam mohamed (6221) file number 10946**

regards

p_bh_parekh

Nov 20, 2014
I am interested in applying for SINP as I am already in EE pool. I have question as following:

1) I am a civil engineer (NOC 2131) and performing duties of Construction Manager (NOC 0711) as well. In my EE pool, I have declared NOC 2131. In SINP, can I present myself as Construction Manager NOC 0711?

2) In both the cases, Do I need to get license? Both of these NOC falls under regulatory board?

Abm0o7

Star Member
Mar 23, 2015
Problematic field: Do you have a certificate of qualification from a Canadian province or territory in one of the skilled trade groups listed above? ---yes/No

What do i ans for this above question ?
Sinp application guide say no mandatory training or certificate for my occupation. Noc 9213

If i select NO to the above question am ineligible for EE POOL
If i select YES i am eligible to apply under FST (FEDERAL SKILLED TRADE)

What is certificate of qualification ? Do i need it ?

According to guide sinp doesnt require anything for my field. Iam confused as hell please help

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015 (SINP); 04-12-2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Not Applicable - Upfront for EE
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
Abm0o7 said:
Problematic field: Do you have a certificate of qualification from a Canadian province or territory in one of the skilled trade groups listed above? ---yes/No

What do i ans for this above question ?
Sinp application guide say no mandatory training or certificate for my occupation. Noc 9213

If i select NO to the above question am ineligible for EE POOL
If i select YES i am eligible to apply under FST (FEDERAL SKILLED TRADE)

What is certificate of qualification ? Do i need it ?

According to guide sinp doesnt require anything for my field. Iam confused as hell please help
It looks like for your NOC 9213, CIC requires you to get a "Certificate of Qualification" and SINP province does not need one. For you to be eligible for SINP, you need to have a valid EE profile and so even if SINP does not need a "Certificate of Qualification", you will need to get one for being eligible for EE.

What is "Certificate of Qualification", check here for brief explanation - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=743&t=29. Essentially you need to get certified that you are qualified to work in your profession.

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015 (SINP); 04-12-2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Not Applicable - Upfront for EE
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
p_bh_parekh said:
I am interested in applying for SINP as I am already in EE pool. I have question as following:

1) I am a civil engineer (NOC 2131) and performing duties of Construction Manager (NOC 0711) as well. In my EE pool, I have declared NOC 2131. In SINP, can I present myself as Construction Manager NOC 0711?
If you get employment experience certificate where your duty matches with NOC 0711, you can present yourself and apply as Construction Manager NOC 0711. In this case, note that you need to keep both EE profile and SINP with same NOC

2) In both the cases, Do I need to get license? Both of these NOC falls under regulatory board?
Check here if you need a license - http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/appguide-sk-express-entry