Nov 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Jun-2015
Hi

Please help me to know what are the chances of nomination from SINP EE for a candidate if he/she has relatives living in other provinces of Canada (citizens) ?

Do anyone has idea the SINP immigration office consider this point as negative/positive?
What is the impact on the application of this point?

Please help me to understand about it.

Looking forward for a great help

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015 (SINP); 04-12-2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Not Applicable - Upfront for EE
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
nahmedicsm said:
Hi

Please help me to know what are the chances of nomination from SINP EE for a candidate if he/she has relatives living in other provinces of Canada (citizens) ?

Do anyone has idea the SINP immigration office consider this point as negative/positive?
What is the impact on the application of this point?

Please help me to understand about it.

Looking forward for a great help
If your relatives are living elsewhere in Canadan and not Saskatchewan, then it will add any benefit to your score or the chances of nomination. And of course, it will not have any negative impact also because they assess your application and this has nothing to do with your relatives.

For clarity, The following is considered a close relative under SINP:
 parents
 sisters/brothers
 aunts/uncles
 nieces/nephews
 first cousins
 grandparents
 step-family members/in- laws of the same relationship

pepeuni

Sep 7, 2012
Hello everyone. Does somebody know if Saskatchewan is still accepting applications for the express entry program?. On their website states that there were 134 spots available as of July 1st but at the same time it says that the quota for international skilled worker program without a job offer has been reached. Please if somebody has any info about that let me know. Thanks.

bimbim

Star Member
Jun 2, 2013
pepeuni said:
Hello everyone. Does somebody know if Saskatchewan is still accepting applications for the express entry program?. On their website states that there were 134 spots available as of July 1st but at the same time it says that the quota for international skilled worker program without a job offer has been reached. Please if somebody has any info about that let me know. Thanks.
No one works with SINP here. Have you tried applying and couldn't submit your application? If not, why not give it a try. The category without a job offer has been reached since January, 2015. Gather your documents and apply under the Express Entry category if you qualify. "Tomorrow may be too late" ;D

pepeuni

Sep 7, 2012
OK. I'm on it. I thought that the category "without a jobs offer" included the Express Entry. I guess not. Thanks for clarifying.

PVPCanada

Star Member
Jun 10, 2015
Apply asap, if the website still says they are accepting applications, is probable because they are.

If you are able to call them, you can try that too but try to get your paperwork done now either way.

adrscuds

Jun 22, 2014
Curitiba - Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NS - 19/10/15
Doc's Request.
28/11/2016
Nomination.....
02/12/2016
IELTS Request
S 7.5 | L 8 | R 8.5 | W 6.5
mapleback said:
The EE stream has only been open for 1.4 months and they have clearly stated that processing may take up to 5.8 months. Please be patient.

http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/sinp-processing-time
U're wrong on this one. This page doesn't mention a single thing about EE apps.

The 5.8 month average waiting period was for their process opened in january.

Either way, that's what I meant about the lack of personel. I've been waiting since jan 2nd for that specific process, it's been way over 5.8 months and still no answer. Even their 2nd review deadline period is over. Actually, almost 90 days have gone by since they put my app under 2nd review, and the dead line given to me was 60 days.

I'm not complaining about EE...

Change

Apr 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2015 SINP EE
Doc's Request.
01-09-2015 (SINP)
Nomination.....
25-09-2015
AOR Received.
ITA:23-10-2015, e_APR Submitted:03-11-2015, AOR:03-11-2015
Med's Request
Upfront Medical Done
Med's Done....
29-10-2015
Hello all,
Any news on change of status?????
Fingers crossed!!!!!!

PVPCanada

Star Member
Jun 10, 2015
I know from a friend of mine, that nominee applications for Ontario were given a "2 month processing promise". SINP has not given a specific timeline for EE. When I asked, they told me that they don't really know how long it would take but that the most similar stream average was 5.8months and so we should probably be expecting around the same time but, again, no specific time commitment.

Russian

May 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PVPCanada said:
I know from a friend of mine, that nominee applications for Ontario were given a "2 month processing promise".
The Ontario guys pay 1500$ for quick processing ;D

I decided to wait 6 months and not to pay any fees

captaink

Jul 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Change said:
Hello all,
Any news on change of status?????
Fingers crossed!!!!!!
Yes some members have reported changes of their status, this week.

SINP 2015 SS---->https://goo.gl/ZRcX4G

aremite

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
Osun
Category........
PNP
Dear All,

please, i wish to know if a student currently studying for a master degree at one of the canadian universities is eligible for federal skilled worker program under express entry?

Thanks all.

adrscuds

Jun 22, 2014
Curitiba - Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NS - 19/10/15
Doc's Request.
28/11/2016
Nomination.....
02/12/2016
IELTS Request
S 7.5 | L 8 | R 8.5 | W 6.5
AQS said:
Hello,

I had submitted my SINP EE application in June and my status has changed to waiting on applicant.
Had submitted a bank letter initially which just had the account balance in CAD and local currency, now I've been asked to provide bank statements indicating transactions and balances from March to present.

I did not have funds maintained from March constantly and have been withdrawing/depositing money in account frequently. It might have gone below the required threshold of $14853. Will this cause a problem and please suggest some solutions...

Thanks !
Well, SINP's application guide clearly states that you must have the necessary amount for at least 3 months prior to ypur application, AND throughout the whole application process time. So, yes, it'll cause you a problem. Most likely. Unless they take pity on you and let you go by without the necessary funds.