Passport Req..
in God's perfect time! 21-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2016
LANDED..........
March 2017
rzvzl said:
You're a genius, thank you!
That explains a lot (almost everything) with this "file numbers issue", and gives all of us (I mean - January applicants) much more hope.

I'll try to explain my current excitement: previously, being in mind that the "lowest" file number was around 1090xxx, after a few simple calculations I came to conclusion, that they have intaken more than 10'000 aplications for the quota of 1'000. That should mean that (approx) only 1 of 10 candidates will be invited.

Now, with this new knowledge - I can say that the number of the applications in January intake might vary between 1100 and 1500 (it's not less than 1046; my suggestion about "average" number is 1250...1300) - this is way much better ratio than I've been thinking before.

Thus - once more, dozen of thanks to you :)
You're welcome.
Im no genius. hehe. ;D I just love reading this forum.lol
i guess that is more or less 1000? or maybe exactly 1000 and maybe some applicants too withdrew their applications.
meaning jan 2016 applicants have equal chances on being nominated (depends on the completeness docs required). Clearly, they will be attending to each of our applications, right? 500 for OID and 500 for EE. this made my hopes more elevated. It will just vary on how fast it will be.

PS: I am noticing from some december 2015 applicants
they are getting their nominations on or few days before or after their application is 90 days old, which is the currently ave. timeline for processing EE (based on last quarter's processing. i hope they will stick to it.
I am hoping that mostly january 2016 applicants, including us, will get nominations by april 1 onwards.
Cheeeeeeers for January 2016 applicants! :p ;D

JALT

Nov 3, 2015
rzvzl said:
UPD: However, to be mentioned - they promise to update that values "on a quarterly basis". So, maybe you're right.
I also forgot to mention that the SINP seem to work in a very weird way ;D

JALT

Nov 3, 2015
limejuice said:
Cheeeeeeers for January 2016 applicants! :p ;D
I wish I'd waited for Express Entry, I was one of the September Occupations in Demand intake... but I've started reading the Express Entry threads instead because at least they're being processed so there's something to read... hahahahahahaha (forced laughter) :-X

rzvzl

Star Member
Mar 30, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-Jan-2016 [i](rejected on April 5, 2016)
JALT said:
... at least they're being processed so there's something to read...
;D ;D ;D

rzvzl

Star Member
Mar 30, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
limejuice said:
PS: I am noticing from some december 2015 applicants
they are getting their nominations on or few days before or after their application is 90 days old...
where you've found that?

limejuice

Mar 28, 2015
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
10-05-2016
AOR Received.
27-06-2016
Med's Done....
24-06-2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2016
LANDED..........
March 2017
rzvzl said:
where you've found that?
just my own observation.. ;D
i need confirmation for this as i can see some cases only.

emetos05

Dec 12, 2015
Got nominated on the 17th but discovered my EE profile status turned ineligible same day due to review of the settlement funds in january and i forgot to update my EE profile to reflect a higher proof of funds. I created a new EE profile immediately and filled the request for a revision form and letter from CIC containing my new codes. Sent both to SINP on the 18th and got my nomination transferred to my new EE profile same day.
So just to advise guys to always check and update there EE profile regularly and also check CIC and SINP websites for changes to requirements. All the best. Moving on to the next stage. Got my 600 points already just waiting for ITA now.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
emetos05 said:
Got nominated on the 17th but discovered my EE profile status turned ineligible same day due to review of the settlement funds in january and i forgot to update my EE profile to reflect a higher proof of funds. I created a new EE profile immediately and filled the request for a revision form and letter from CIC containing my new codes. Sent both to SINP on the 18th and got my nomination transferred to my new EE profile same day.
So just to advise guys to always check and update there EE profile regularly and also check CIC and SINP websites for changes to requirements. All the best. Moving on to the next stage. Got my 600 points already just waiting for ITA now.
Congratulations!

rzvzl

Star Member
Mar 30, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
limejuice said:
just my own observation.. ;D
i need confirmation for this as i can see some cases only.
emetos05 said:
that is kinda true. cos my case is an example. got nominated exactly 3months after applying.
limejuice - definitely, you'll see some cases.
emetos05 - surely, your case in an example (but not a proof)

Men, here is some data from the spreadsheets for December applicants - the period (number of days) between "application submitted" and "Nominated" (surely, it covers only those records which have both fields filled):

5, 6, 8, 9, 11, 11, 11, 12, 12, 12, 12, 13, 13, 14, 14, 20, 22, 23, 34, 48, 95

I think, "approx 90 days" is just a coincidence, nothing more.

You'll see or you'll meet any possible "periods" (including the periods of "approx 90 days") - they will be different for each particular applicant.
Once more to be mentioned - I think that's just a coincidence.

limejuice

Mar 28, 2015
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
10-05-2016
AOR Received.
27-06-2016
Med's Done....
24-06-2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2016
LANDED..........
March 2017
rzvzl said:
limejuice - definitely, you'll see some cases.
emetos05 - surely, your case in an example (but not a proof)

Men, here is some data from the spreadsheets for December applicants - the period (number of days) between "application submitted" and "Nominated" (surely, it covers only those records which have both fields filled):

5, 6, 8, 9, 11, 11, 11, 12, 12, 12, 12, 13, 13, 14, 14, 20, 22, 23, 34, 48, 95

I think, "approx 90 days" is just a coincidence, nothing more.

You'll see or you'll meet any possible "periods" (including the periods of "approx 90 days") - they will be different for each particular applicant.
Once more to be mentioned - I think that's just a coincidence.
maybe it might be coincidence, because the way how SINP thinks and process are mystery to us.

quoted below is another case. maybe SINP officers are making their best to attain the average processing time. we will see when Jan 16 applicants reaches its 90th day if mostly would be nominated. this is just my opinion. :D
Prakash79 said:
Guys!!
Today I received nomination!!!!
My time line are bellowed.
Application date:17th Dec
In process date:22nd Dec.
Document req.:16 Jan
Nomination :16th March
Noc:2232
Requested doc: refusal letter of June application.
Strange thing is: funds are not converted at all.

Thanks everyone for ur supports.

charan_yalala

Nov 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-12-2015
Doc's Request.
01-01-2016
Hello All,

Guys !! I have some good news with SINP is accepting Provident Fund. Mas and myself have convinced the director of SINP to accept Provident fund as it a special savings account and can be withdraw once you resign your company or immigrate to a foreign country from your home country. We both have put lot of effort and time and cannot reveal the details in this forum and if anyone needs information on how to convince SINP to accept provident fund from India which is also called as Employee Provident Fund (EPF),

Please email me at : charanyalala@gmail.com, I will help you folks with letter of explanation.

Also, whoever application has submitted proof of funds as provident fund and made application ineligible due to that, send request for appeal to SINP with a proper letter of explanation

Regards
Charan

MSiBAT

Star Member
Nov 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
13-07-2016
AOR Received.
27-07-2016
Med's Request
19-7-2016 (Done)
Med's Done....
31-8-2016 (Passed)
Passport Req..
14-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2017
LANDED..........
24-04-2017
charan_yalala said:
Hello All,

Guys !! I have some good news with SINP is accepting Provident Fund. Mas and myself have convinced the director of SINP to accept Provident fund as it a special savings account and can be withdraw once you resign your company or immigrate to a foreign country from your home country. We both have put lot of effort and time and cannot reveal the details in this forum and if anyone needs information on how to convince SINP to accept provident fund from India which is also called as Employee Provident Fund (EPF),

Please email me at : charanyalala@gmail.com, I will help you folks with letter of explanation.

Also, whoever application has submitted proof of funds as provident fund and made application ineligible due to that, send request for appeal to SINP with a proper letter of explanation

Hi Charan,

This is great news. Appreciate all the hard work

Another +1 to you
Regards
Charan

Ramesh Ainam

Star Member
Nov 10, 2015
charan_yalala said:
Hello All,

Regards
Charan
Thanks Charan, for this wonderful information. I have sent you an email for more details. Request you to check and respond.

charan_yalala

Nov 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-12-2015
Doc's Request.
01-01-2016
Hello Ramesh/Mathan,

I received your e-mails and I have replied with Letter of Explanation and explained in detail as to how to send mail to SINP.
Good Luck!!

Regards
Charan