Apr 21, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2015
emetos05 said:
Hello guys i want to thank everyone for there contribution to this great forum. Got my nomination today, no mail yet from sinp but got mail from cic. Dec 17 applicant.
Congrats. Can you please add your timeline here: https://goo.gl/3z14qq
That way we can all see where we stand with our application.

cindy9902

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
emetos05 said:
Hello guys i want to thank everyone for there contribution to this great forum. Got my nomination today, no mail yet from sinp but got mail from cic. Dec 17 applicant.
Congratulations

Trennis

Star Member
Oct 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
emetos05 said:
Congratulations mate!

arsal385 said:
It was only opened twice in December 2015. Firstly in the first week and then mid of December and once in Nov 2015.Each time with 500 intakes only. OID opened in Sept 2015 with 1000 intake.
Sorry, but you are not completely right. I clearly remember that they reopened SINP EE twice just withing a few days in the end of December, plus in the very beginning of December as well. That's why I remembered, as it was unexpected they would open it again just in a few days.

http://www.canadavisa.com/news/saskatchewan-express-entry-sub-category-reaches-application-intake-threshold-22-12-2015.html

Anyways, that shows they follow some goals that are set for a year and if they don't get enough applications, they open it again and again until it gets completely full.

rzvzl

Star Member
Mar 30, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-Jan-2016 [i](rejected on April 5, 2016)
Trennis said:
I think, there is no special timetable.
Trennis said:
Anyways, that shows they follow some goals that are set for a year and if they don't get enough applications, they open it again and again until it gets completely full.
Actually, my point was similar: I'm completely sure they are not sticking to "quarters" or any other time periods except "overall yearly goal"

rzvzl

Star Member
Mar 30, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
batoolkhan said:
file number reached to 1100XXX since december
I'm not doubting that; but still extremely curious: how do the file numbers 1090***, 1091***, 1095***, 1096*** could have been assigned for the January intake applicants??

(at least - such numbers happen to be indicated in the spreadsheets; however, to be fair - found no such cases on ImmTracker, all numbers are 1100*** or higher there)

webbman90

Star Member
Feb 29, 2016
Lagos
NOC Code......
emetos05 said:
Congrats... Now you are one step closer....

LA-AK

Star Member
Nov 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Prakash79 said:
Guys!!
Today I received nomination!!!!
My time line are bellowed.
Application date:17th Dec
In process date:22nd Dec.
Document req.:16 Jan
Nomination :16th March
Noc:2232
Requested doc: refusal letter of June application.
Strange thing is: funds are not converted at all.

Thanks everyone for ur supports.

Congrats

LA-AK

Star Member
Nov 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
emetos05 said:
Congrats

limejuice

Mar 28, 2015
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
10-05-2016
AOR Received.
27-06-2016
Med's Done....
24-06-2016
Passport Req..
in God's perfect time! 21-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2016
LANDED..........
March 2017
rzvzl said:
I'm not doubting that; but still extremely curious: how do the file numbers 1090***, 1091***, 1095***, 1096*** could have been assigned for the January intake applicants??

(at least - such numbers happen to be indicated in the spreadsheets; however, to be fair - found no such cases on ImmTracker, all numbers are 1100*** or higher there)
hi rzvzl, the quotes below will help you find out why. the spreadsheet that time can not take 11**** series. maybe some just forgot to change it that is why you can see January apps with 109 series.

Antratsit said:
All of the applicants in your TL have application number like a 109**** but my number is 1100***
Is it everything okay with my Application? I submitted in Jan 2016.
One_Topsy said:
Yes, all is well. The sheet cannot take 1100*** for now, so Jan 16 guys have used dummy app numbers. You can do same till the sheet is corrected
i also did his instruction and corrected my application number later.

limejuice

Mar 28, 2015
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
10-05-2016
AOR Received.
27-06-2016
Med's Done....
24-06-2016
Passport Req..
in God's perfect time! 21-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2016
LANDED..........
March 2017
Trennis said:
Hi, yes I agree with you.
Series of intakes were opened last year because I believe many applications were returned or ineligible because they failed to submit complete docs. esp the proof of funds and they were in hurry to hit their 2015 quota. maybe the very reason why some dec 2015 applicants were nominated really fast. :D

rzvzl

Star Member
Mar 30, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
limejuice said:
hi rzvzl, the quotes below will help you find out why. the spreadsheet that time can not take 11**** series. maybe some just forgot to change it that is why you can see January apps with 109 series.

Quote from: Antratsit on January 06, 2016, 11:08:59 am
All of the applicants in your TL have application number like a 109**** but my number is 1100***
Is it everything okay with my Application? I submitted in Jan 2016.

Quote from: One_Topsy on January 06, 2016, 11:38:51 am
Yes, all is well. The sheet cannot take 1100*** for now, so Jan 16 guys have used dummy app numbers. You can do same till the sheet is corrected
You're a genius, thank you!
That explains a lot (almost everything) with this "file numbers issue", and gives all of us (I mean - January applicants) much more hope.

I'll try to explain my current excitement: previously, being in mind that the "lowest" file number was around 1090xxx, after a few simple calculations I came to conclusion, that they have intaken more than 10'000 aplications for the quota of 1'000. That should mean that (approx) only 1 of 10 candidates will be invited.

Now, with this new knowledge - I can say that the number of the applications in January intake might vary between 1100 and 1500 (it's not less than 1046; my suggestion about "average" number is 1250...1300) - this is way much better ratio than I've been thinking before.

Thus - once more, dozen of thanks to you :)

JALT

Nov 3, 2015
rzvzl said:
You're a genius, thank you!
That explains a lot (almost everything) with this "file numbers issue", and gives all of us (I mean - January applicants) much more hope.

I'll try to explain my current excitement: previously, being in mind that the "lowest" file number was around 1090xxx, after a few simple calculations I came to conclusion, that they have intaken more than 10'000 aplications for the quota of 1'000. That should mean that (approx) only 1 of 10 candidates will be invited.

Now, with this new knowledge - I can say that the number of the applications in January intake might vary between 1100 and 1500 (it's not less than 1046; my suggestion about "average" number is 1250...1300) - this is way much better ratio than I've been thinking before.

Thus - once more, dozen of thanks to you :)
Rzvzl, I'm pretty sure Oasis stops automatically once the quota is reached. If the quota is 1,000 then it stops at 1,000. If they reject say 250 applications then they just open it again with 250 places later in the year.... if that makes sense. If your application was accepted then you are one of the 1,000 they will process.

You have to remember that the Oasis numbers are probably for more than one stream. Both Express Entry and Occupations in Demand were open in January, plus, any people applying with job offers, and maybe even farmers, students, spouses etc go through the Oasis system as well. I don't know that for certain. But I do know that as soon as the maximum quota is reached for Occupations in Demand it shuts down, as lots of people couldn't upload their application in time this January.

rzvzl

Star Member
Mar 30, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JALT said:
But I do know that as soon as the maximum quota is reached for Occupations in Demand it shuts down, as lots of people couldn't upload their application in time this January.
No doubts, that they do really "close the intake". But I'm not sure they accept "equally 1'000" when quota is defined as 1'000.

The smallest file numer of January applicant I've found in stats was 1100631. The highest - 11017xx (let's suppose it was exactly 1107000). The difference between them is 1069 (but I think "de facto" it is bigger). In my opinion - they surely accept a little bit more applications in order to have "from what to choose". My mistake was in the number of those applications, but I still believe they do so.

The only known (for me) alternative explanation of "extra difference" between file numbers is, as you've mentioned, "any people applying with job offers, and maybe even farmers, students, spouses etc". But - as we can see from the official statistics posted on Saskatchewan's site, no one yet have been selected/accepted under other streams - for all other categories values of "Application Quota" and "Remaining applications that will be accepted by the SINP in 2016" are identical.

UPD: However, to be mentioned - they promise to update that values "on a quarterly basis". So, maybe you're right.