Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
chem14 said:
Hi Guys!

I have been reading this forum lately, how will I know my Visa Office, will the CIC notify me?
Through GCMS notes you can, cic wouldn't inform u

My recent status id Medical passed since 08 Feb 2016, until now I have not received any update. Payment wise, all are paid including the RPRF.
Don't worry it's normal. Status update doesn't worth nowadays. Even many of the guys got ppr with background check start.

Need you input guys. Thank you.

dec09mommy

Star Member
Dec 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LA-AK said:
Hello Everyone,

Are there any 18 Dec 2015 EE applicants who have received nomination? Mine is still In process since 3 months now (83 days).

I think NOC 4163 is not required at SK currently hence the delay I guess.
Hi! I am December 18 applicant under NOC 2171 and below are my timelines:

SINP Applied: 18Dec2016
Requested Add'l Doc: 3Feb2016 (another POF doc as PF is not accepted)
Sent Add'l Doc: 2Mar2016
Changed back to "In Process" from "Waiting on Applicant": 7Mar2016

The savings account balance that they have put into OASIS is the balance as of Dec 2015 (which is just 2/3 of the required POF) and not the updated one as of Feb 2016 (which is complete). I assume it's because I am a Dec 2015 applicant.

Another thing is that they had a mistake in my savings account currency. Although the account I presented is in SGD (since I am based in SG now), they mistakenly inputted PHP (Philippine Peso) which when converted is of course a very small amount in CAD. I have already emailed them to report and have it corrected but it's been a week and they have not corrected it yet in the system.

I am losing hope a bit at times but I am still keeping my fingers crossed and claiming a positive result soon.

rzvzl

Star Member
Mar 30, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-Jan-2016 [i](rejected on April 5, 2016)
dec09mommy said:

Man, IMHO - you should be positive in your expectations. I'll explain my suggestion: a lot of candidates were rejected with the explanation "POF doesn't meet provincial demands" without any additional requests, while those additional requests (in a lot of cases) were able to fix POF issues. I.e. - province rejected them without trying to re-assess their finances.
In your case - looks so, that they are trying.
Seems to be a good sign, really. Just be patient :)

dec09mommy

Star Member
Dec 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rzvzl said:
Man, IMHO - you should be positive in your expectations. I'll explain my suggestion: a lot of candidates were rejected with the explanation "POF doesn't meet provincial demands" without any additional requests, while those additional requests (in a lot of cases) were able to fix POF issues. I.e. - province rejected them without trying to re-assess their finances.
In your case - looks so, that they are trying.
Seems to be a good sign, really. Just be patient :)
This reply made my hopes higher. Thanks rzvzl! :) :) :)

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
dec09mommy said:

The savings account balance that they have put into OASIS is the balance as of Dec 2015 (which is just 2/3 of the required POF) and not the updated one as of Feb 2016 (which is complete). I assume it's because I am a Dec 2015 applicant.

Another thing is that they had a mistake in my savings account currency. Although the account I presented is in SGD (since I am based in SG now), they mistakenly inputted PHP (Philippine Peso) which when converted is of course a very small amount in CAD. I have already emailed them to report and have it corrected but it's been a week and they have not corrected it yet in the system.

I am losing hope a bit at times but I am still keeping my fingers crossed and claiming a positive result soon.
Dear dec09mommy,

This is very much similar to a lot of cases and I suspect, your application will not make so far.

Thanks.

LA-AK

Star Member
Nov 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dec09mommy said:

NOC 2171 seems to be in demand in SK, so all the best for a positive outcome.

Apr 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For an application In-process state

Under SettlementFunds -> TotalDollarAmountInCanadianCurrency is empty.
Under SettlementFunds -> DateOfConversion is empty

The initial date and Canadian currency equivalent inputed have been deleted over a week now.

Hello seniors, please what does this implies?

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
66778899 said:
For an application In-process state

Under SettlementFunds -> TotalDollarAmountInCanadianCurrency is empty.
Under SettlementFunds -> DateOfConversion is empty

The initial date and Canadian currency equivalent inputed have been deleted over a week now.

Hello seniors, please what does this implies?
It means SINP is working on your application. It is normal for them to clear it when they are working on the application.
They should do the conversion themselves, so wait a little bit and keep checking

Antratsit

Dec 27, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
08-05-2016
Passport Req..
One_Topsy said:
It means SINP is working on your application. It is normal for them to clear it when they are working on the application.
They should do the conversion themselves, so wait a little bit and keep checking
how long does it take to make the conversion?
And how much time they need to make a decision after they made money conversion?
TNX

rzvzl

Star Member
Mar 30, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Antratsit said:
how long does it take to make the conversion?
And how much time they need to make a decision after they made money conversion?
TNX
If this table is more or less true - it can take from 1 day up to 2 months (або навiть бiльше :) ).

Antratsit

Dec 27, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
08-05-2016
Passport Req..
rzvzl said:
If this table is more or less true - it can take from 1 day up to 2 months (або навiть бiльше :) ).
unfortunatelly, it isn't true enough.
The overwhelming majority of applicants don't update their timelines.

rzvzl

Star Member
Mar 30, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Antratsit said:
unfortunatelly, it isn't true enough.
The overwhelming majority of applicants don't update their timelines.
objection :)

Regarding the whole table - I agree with you, it barely can be considered as fully trustworthy.

But - if someone have posted both the "Funds Conversion Date" and the "date of nomination" - that might mean that he/she really have passed those points on those specified dates (otherwise - they might be blank). I don't see any reasons not to believe to that particular part of each row in the table.

As for my point about "from 1 day up to 2 months" - that was stated basing on the brief analysis only of those rows, which do contain data in both abovementioned fields: I guess, that's not 100% trustworthy, but good enough to make some predictions.