Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
singh82kamal said:
hi,My application no. is 1095572, and phone no. 9041402364, please add me into your group. :)
Hi man, its not safe to disclose your application number completely

sanjeev31aug

May 21, 2014
NCR
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello friends,

Request every SINP EE applicant to fill the form https://goo.gl/3z14qq

It will help all of us to track all applicants file status. Also those already filled the form please update it.

Thanks

tonfalks

Star Member
Jan 4, 2012
Pls helpppm!
My company will not a give reference letter until I resign and i cannot resign now.The other option I have is for a senior colleague to write for me on the company's letter head but the problem now is that the company's numbers are on the letter head. What if CIC calls the official numbers on the letter head instead of calling or sending a mail to my senior colleague? Pls seniors in the house pls help.. what are my options?

rocky9449

Jun 26, 2015
Reference letter is from the senior colleague, ask your senior to mention his desgination email address and personal contact and office number. in most of the companies hr not issue reference letter only issue experience certificate on the end of service.

gurnaaz_34

Apr 4, 2015
hi guys read the below paragraph , this was replied by one applicant belongs to jan 2015 intake, he got ineligible letter and applied review( this is common reason for reject from sinp if your exp. letter not matching with noc)

Hello gurnaaz..i was ineligible because they said i dont have the work certificate that supports my experience with the job offered to me,but i actually i do have one with the same work experience that the SINP requires but not to the exact noc code that i am applying for..fortunately the employer gave me a support letter for my request for second review and hopefully SINP will consider it too.
How about you? Got your nomination already?

sanjeev31aug

May 21, 2014
NCR
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gurnaaz_34 said:
hi guys read the below paragraph , this was replied by one applicant belongs to jan 2015 intake, he got ineligible letter and applied review( this is common reason for reject from sinp if your exp. letter not matching with noc)

Hello gurnaaz..i was ineligible because they said i dont have the work certificate that supports my experience with the job offered to me,but i actually i do have one with the same work experience that the SINP requires but not to the exact noc code that i am applying for..fortunately the employer gave me a support letter for my request for second review and hopefully SINP will consider it too.
How about you? Got your nomination already?
Thanks for sharing!!!

canada_hopeful

Star Member
Jun 10, 2015
guys, i have compiled the below questions to guide me with my application. this will serve as a Q&A for everybody as well who has submitted and will submit in the future. appreciate if anyone can help me. thanks.

1. Do we need to maintain the validity of our IELTS ALL throughout the application process?

2. Do we need to maintain the "work experience" criteria ALL throughout the application process?

For example, I submitted the application on June 18 and claimed the following:

(A) Work experience during the most recent five years prior to application
3 years (3*2 = 6 pts)
(B) Work Experience during the six to ten year period prior to application
2 years (2*1 = 2 pts)

Then during the application process, this has changed and reduced my "work experience" points for reasons of resignation/unemployment/etc.
Is the points I'm claiming, valid as of the submission date? Or I need to AT LEAST maintain it all throughout the application process?

3. Please confirm if we need to put "Economic" and "Provincial Nominee" in IMM0008ENU_2D Generic Application Form for Canada?

4. Please confirm if we need to maintain a minimum no. of months of validity for our passports (i.e. it should be valid for at least 12 months after processing is completed)?

5. Please confirm if we need to fill-out IMM0008_4E Schedule 4 Economic Classes Provincial Nominees > Question No. 3 below (since we are still in the process of submitting our requirements).

Question No. 3: Which provincial government has nominated you?

6. Please confirm if we need to include Secondary education aside from Post Secondary degree in Express Entry profile ?

more questions to come...

Carmageddon

Apr 19, 2012
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Rome
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
canada_hopeful said:
guys, i have compiled the below questions to guide me with my application. this will serve as a Q&A for everybody as well who has submitted and will submit in the future. appreciate if anyone can help me. thanks.

1. Do we need to maintain the validity of our IELTS ALL throughout the application process?

2. Do we need to maintain the "work experience" criteria ALL throughout the application process?

For example, I submitted the application on June 18 and claimed the following:

(A) Work experience during the most recent five years prior to application
3 years (3*2 = 6 pts)
(B) Work Experience during the six to ten year period prior to application
2 years (2*1 = 2 pts)

Then during the application process, this has changed and reduced my "work experience" points for reasons of resignation/unemployment/etc.
Is the points I'm claiming, valid as of the submission date? Or I need to AT LEAST maintain it all throughout the application process?

3. Please confirm if we need to put "Economic" and "Provincial Nominee" in IMM0008ENU_2D Generic Application Form for Canada?

4. Please confirm if we need to maintain a minimum no. of months of validity for our passports (i.e. it should be valid for at least 12 months after processing is completed)?

5. Please confirm if we need to fill-out IMM0008_4E Schedule 4 Economic Classes Provincial Nominees > Question No. 3 below (since we are still in the process of submitting our requirements).

Question No. 3: Which provincial government has nominated you?

6. Please confirm if we need to include Secondary education aside from Post Secondary degree in Express Entry profile ?

more questions to come...
Some of those are interesting points, but I doubt they are going to really count it like that from the moment of case office check, and continue checking you are still eligible later.
I believe they will calculate the 5 years etc at the time of application.
If your IELTS expires likely before you could complete the Federal phase, they will ask you to provide newer IELTS results, but that's about it, don't panic - it will be fine :)

Jais74

Jun 3, 2015
Dear everyone, I`m new to this platform and I need your support to submit my application into SINP program me. I`m an Electrician noc code 7241 working for last 21 years and still working with the same occupation in New Delhi, India. I have done ITI from Wire men(Electrical) trade in 1990-92 and Bachelor degree in 1996 from Delhi University. I have done IELTS test in march 2015 and my score bands are L-5,R-5,W-5.5 and S-6.my age is 41 years. my question is do I eligible for SINP or SINP EESC not? As I do not have any connection in Saskatchewan but I have some friends in other part of Canada. Do I apply without job offer in any PNP as my occupation in demand? one more question how can I calculate my points?

Many thanx in advance.

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
It is good to see that some of the applications are now "in progress" stage. Do anybody have idea about the SINP application processing method? What are the factors?

1. Date of submission
2. Application number
3. NOC or
4. SINP Point

??

Chirag Pandya

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2015
Nomination.....
28/03/2016
AOR Received.
27/04/2016
Whose status showing " In Progress"?

Carmageddon

Apr 19, 2012
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Rome
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
miltoncsekuet said:
It is good to see that some of the applications are now "in progress" stage. Do anybody have idea about the SINP application processing method? What are the factors?

1. Date of submission
2. Application number
3. NOC or
4. SINP Point

??
We have not been able to determine any pattern, and furthermore, according to some email correspondence with SK immigration office, we believe this is not a true AOR, and its bug in the system, and its alright that almost nobody received such update.

We do look to increase the amount of group members in our whatsapp group and on the SINP EE spreadsheet - we have less than 5% of all the global applicants at the moment...