SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

sanjeev31aug

May 21, 2014
NCR
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello friends,

Request every SINP EE applicant to fill the form https://goo.gl/3z14qq

It will help all of us to track all applicants file status. Also those already filled the form please update it.

Thanks

sweetmann

Jun 22, 2015
what are other provinces which are still open for Nomination .
Do not have any friend or relative in canada.
Please advise

sharmamanish0976

Sep 11, 2014
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2014
AOR Received.
18-03-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with app
File Transfer...
Warsaw
Med's Request
14-05-2015
Med's Done....
16-05-2015
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
Hi Bro , Can you please guide me on the below query

In SINP there is a cap of 1000 for skilled worker. One of my frnd want to apply under the same. Can you please confirm what is the process of applying the same as i couldn't found this on the cic site. His category is 0121.

Looking forward for your help

sanjeev31aug

May 21, 2014
NCR
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sharmamanish0976 said:
Hi Bro , Can you please guide me on the below query

In SINP there is a cap of 1000 for skilled worker. One of my frnd want to apply under the same. Can you please confirm what is the process of applying the same as i couldn't found this on the cic site. His category is 0121.

Looking forward for your help
0121 is not in demand list for SINP
http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/express-entry

rocky9449

Jun 26, 2015
My undergraduate is Engineering in Computer Information Systems. However, my last 10 years of experience is in the field of Telecom. I am bit confused in selection of NOC codes.

If I select NOC 7246 which is "telecommunication Installation and Repair workers" it's job roles and responsibilities completely matches with my past work exp but educational requirement for this NOC is completion of secondary school

However, in SINP Express entry guide lines it says that "You must have a minimum level of work experience related to your field of education or training" I am bit confused that my work experience matches with NOC code 7246 but my prior education which is in computer information systems does not match with my noc code exp.

Would it be ok, any suggestion or comments from fellows

rocky9449

Jun 26, 2015
My undergraduate is Engineering in Computer Information Systems. However, my last 10 years of experience is in the field of Telecom. I am bit confused in selection of NOC codes.

If I select NOC 7246 which is "telecommunication Installation and Repair workers" it's job roles and responsibilities completely matches with my past work exp but educational requirement for this NOC is completion of secondary school

However, in SINP Express entry guide lines it says that "You must have a minimum level of work experience related to your field of education or training" I am bit confused that my work experience matches with NOC code 7246 but my prior education which is in computer information systems does not match with my noc code exp.

rocky9449

Jun 26, 2015

sham_visa

Jun 23, 2015
I submitted sinp application on 24th June. When can I expect the status change? Currently the status is appl received.

sanjeev31aug

May 21, 2014
NCR
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rocky9449 said:

I think you are good to apply. Coz we don't have any kind of education specifically for Telecom. Computer study relevant for all type of jobs.

Change

Apr 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2015 SINP EE
Doc's Request.
01-09-2015 (SINP)
Nomination.....
25-09-2015
AOR Received.
ITA:23-10-2015, e_APR Submitted:03-11-2015, AOR:03-11-2015
Med's Request
Upfront Medical Done
Med's Done....
29-10-2015
singh82kamal said:
hi,My application no. is 1095572, and phone no. 9041402364, please add me into your group. :)
Welcome to the group.