Apr 21, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2015
Reddysar said:
I applied on 18 December 15, three weeks back requested additional documents . Again two weeks back status changed to "INPROCESS". Still waiting
I'm also in exact same situation with timeline and requests. Hang in there.

althea07

Jan 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 2015
Doc's Request.
April 2016
Nomination.....
April 2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
Med's Request
May 2016
Med's Done....
September 2016
Passport Req..
September 2016
LANDED..........
#Canada2017
Reddysar said:
I applied on 18 December 15, three weeks back requested additional documents . Again two weeks back status changed to "INPROCESS". Still waiting
stuckindenmark said:
I'm also in exact same situation with timeline and requests. Hang in there.

Thanks for the replies.
Hope we get an update soon.

As for me, I think I have to start with the preparation to take the IELTS exam again.

kakmam

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
Ramesh Ainam said:
Hi all,
I applied for sinp on 16th Dec 2015. My application is in process state. Is there anyone who applied in Dec 2015 batch and received either a nomination or a rejection?
same thing, applied on 17 dec .. still in progress

CPRaspirant

Star Member
Oct 11, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
henryahmed said:
I was in the same situation. I notified SINP about my newborn and they replied this:

"Thank you for keeping the SINP up to date regarding your application. The SINP no longer requires applicants to provide information regarding additional dependents. When applying for Permanent Residency you will be required to send all documents regarding additional dependents. "

So i added my new baby via a CSE to CIC because at the moment i already had sent my application to CIC.

If you havent received ITA yet then just add your new baby to your express entry profile and make sure you meet the POF requirement including your baby.

Also keep in mind that in order to send a complete application to CIC you will need passports and medicals of your newborn. In some countries it takes some time to get passports.

If you think that you will not be able to get his passport before the expiry of your ITA then you should send your application to CIC without the baby and then add him to your application via a CSE.

Good luck.
Thanks a lot :) .

HBK16

Star Member
Sep 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2015
Nomination.....
27-01-2016
SSaru said:
Hi,
Could you please help me understand if the NOC code 2175 is an acceptable NOC as I do not see in the list but this is a skill level type A and is similar with your NOC. Would appreciate your response. Thanks
I can't see 2175 NOC in acceptable list. If you can get experience letter with different duties which matches with other related NOC, Then you can apply SINP.

Hope you will find your solution.

Thanks

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
Mapleback has gotten PPR.
SINP Nomination - 01 OCT 15
CIC eAOR - 03 DEC 15
PPR 01 FEB 16

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
Guys if there is any change is your status, please update the SINP spreadsheet.
Thanks
https://goo.gl/N2lO7c

deniss

Jun 18, 2015
Guys , please update your situation in spreadsheet to got idea about the processing time from e-APR submission date till visa received . thank you 8)

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
Hi,

at morning i saw that my medical is passed, now i got CIC message that my application is rejected mainly due to PCC (address history is different than the address on PCC).

Pls advise what is the next step, whether i can re utilize SINP nomination? it mentioned in letter that i should create a new EE profile, i think i can create new create EE using same mycic account?

could you please guide me in steps, like
1- create EE
2- Job Bank
3- SINP review

etc?

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
abdulqayyum said:
Hi,

at morning i saw that my medical is passed, now i got CIC message that my application is rejected mainly due to PCC (address history is different than the address on PCC).

Pls advise what is the next step, whether i can re utilize SINP nomination? it mentioned in letter that i should create a new EE profile, i think i can create new create EE using same mycic account?

could you please guide me in steps, like
1- create EE
2- Job Bank
3- SINP review

etc?

so as first step, should i create EE profile and mention that i have sinp nomination?
secondly, should i sent some form/letter to SINP for review mentioning my new EE ID?
once SINP accept it, they will send 600 points to my new EE ID,
then ITA again

i learnt these step from the case of sunn_yy

Pls help

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
abdulqayyum said:
so as first step, should i create EE profile and mention that i have sinp nomination?
secondly, should i sent some form/letter to SINP for review mentioning my new EE ID?
once SINP accept it, they will send 600 points to my new EE ID,
then ITA again

i learnt these step from the case of sunn_yy

Pls help

I further have question, whether my SINP profile is still working, and do i need to login it again to apply second review? or need to fill the form and email them?

shedrivka

Dec 22, 2015
Hello everyone.
I submitted application on 16 Dec 2015. I've still waiting a nomination. Has anybody waiting on it who applied in November or earlier?

nevillek

Apr 25, 2011
Mumbai
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2013
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
20-06-2013
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
05-07-2013
LANDED..........
23-08-2013
Hi friends.. is this SINP sub-category for EE still open? Or when is it expected to re-open?