Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
MSiBAT said:
Hi Everyone,

I started filling the SINP application form before creating the EE profile. So, I did not update my profile number in the first screen. Now, I have created the EE profile, but unable to update this onto my SINP application, as those fields now are not editable. Is this okay? After I submit, can I send an email with profile number and request them to include. Please advise

Thanks
No, you need to include your EE profile number and Job code when filling the application. Might be better for you to start fresh.

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015 (SINP); 04-12-2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Not Applicable - Upfront for EE
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
abdulqayyum said:
Guys, is CIC website reachable as i am getting "Internal server error"
It was down for system maintenance and is back up again.

Ramesh Ainam

Star Member
Nov 10, 2015
Hi all,
I applied for sinp on 16th Dec 2015. My application is in process state. Is there anyone who applied in Dec 2015 batch and received either a nomination or a rejection?

HarryIndia

Jan 20, 2016
Hi Seniors ,

In EE app , I am principal applicant . My spouse has worked for different organisations .

In personal history , I have written every thing but dont want to claim her points . I that case what should I write in work history

sunn_yy

Star Member
Jan 30, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
One_Topsy said:
Well, I have gotten a review of SINP nomination and I also have gotten feedback from people who say they used the same method i recommended and SINP gave them the 600 points in the new profile.
If there are complications or serious reasons why you are requesting revision, then it may take convincing, but generally the process i said is what needs to be done.
kindly clarify, should i send Saskatchewan this extension-form
or no need to send anything to them because in EE profile they just ask two question. whether you nominated by any province and name of province but no further detail.

ankit_46

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Ramesh Ainam said:
Hi all,
I applied for sinp on 16th Dec 2015. My application is in process state. Is there anyone who applied in Dec 2015 batch and received either a nomination or a rejection?
I have also applied in Dec 2015 but no reply from SINP yet.

@All: anyone gotta anything regarding this,pls let us know

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
sunn_yy said:
or no need to send anything to them because in EE profile they just ask two question. whether you nominated by any province and name of province but no further detail.
Both. Indicating in EE profile is necessary, also sending them the form is very necessary

akhlaqur

Star Member
Jan 5, 2015
Dhaka
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2016
Doc's Request.
14-04-2016
Nomination.....
25-05-2016
I have applied on 5th Jan, 2016. Still Application Received status. Does anyone here applied on the same day and got any feedback from SK?

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
akhlaqur said:
I have applied on 5th Jan, 2016. Still Application Received status. Does anyone here applied on the same day and got any feedback from SK?
Be Patient, you are already in the Train.
Sooner or Later you would reach your Station.

Good Luck

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
sunn_yy said:
You can find more info here:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/apply-how-ee.asp

If a province or territory has already agreed to nominate you

If you already applied to a province or territory, and they have agreed to nominate you under an Express Entry stream, you do not need to register for Job Bank. Instead, you must show in your Express Entry profile that you have a nomination:

When you create your profile, in the Application Details section under “Nomination and selection,” answer “yes” to confirm that you have a nomination under a PNP Express Entry stream
Choose the province or territory from the drop-down menu. It will show up after you change the previous answer to “yes.”

Then, follow the instructions below to have your nomination confirmed.

cindy9902

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
ankit_46 said:
I have also applied in Dec 2015 but no reply from SINP yet.

@All: anyone gotta anything regarding this,pls let us know
Same situation. Applied on Dec 16th 2015, but still In Progress.

But when I checked my settle funds, I found it coverted to CAD dollars.
And for documents, they are also updated to the latest version.
(I updated the wrong format in application, and emailed correct files to SINP.)
I guess SINP officers are working on our application now. :)

Maybe yours have already updated, too.

LA-AK

Star Member
Nov 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

I have a query about Settlement Funds in SINP.

Can we show investments (fixed deposits) made on our child name where we have been registered as guardians?

Also, In the application guide it is mentioned under Settlement Funds: Only provide documents for accounts that maintain the minimum required value, not documents for all financial assets

Please anyone, can you explain? I dont have all the minimum funds in 1 account and will attach the documents for 5 or 6 accounts, is that ok?

sunn_yy

Star Member
Jan 30, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
One_Topsy said:
You can find more info here:

If a province or territory has already agreed to nominate you

If you already applied to a province or territory, and they have agreed to nominate you under an Express Entry stream, you do not need to register for Job Bank. Instead, you must show in your Express Entry profile that you have a nomination:

When you create your profile, in the Application Details section under “Nomination and selection,” answer “yes” to confirm that you have a nomination under a PNP Express Entry stream
Choose the province or territory from the drop-down menu. It will show up after you change the previous answer to “yes.”

Then, follow the instructions below to have your nomination confirmed.
Thanks

Now i send them Form and Letter which include new EE Profile No. and validation code.

if anyone have letter format kindly share.

charan_yalala

Nov 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-12-2015
Doc's Request.
01-01-2016
Hello All,

This is for my friend.
On 26th January, my friend has received the nomination from SINP while she was single application.
She is planning to get married and confused as to how to add her spouse to the application.

1) She will get married after she receives ITA because since she has accepted the nomination and will get ITA in couple of weeks
After receiving ITA, she has 60 days to file for CIC PR and in this time period marriage is planned.
now the big question? how to file application to CIC including the spouse?
Also you cannot ask for updated nomination with the inclusion of spouse

Note : As per SINP, a nomination will not be revised for a change in family composition (i.e.new child, change in martial status)

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015 (SINP); 04-12-2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Not Applicable - Upfront for EE
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
charan_yalala said:
Hello All,

This is for my friend.
On 26th January, my friend has received the nomination from SINP while she was single application.
She is planning to get married and confused as to how to add her spouse to the application.

1) She will get married after she receives ITA because since she has accepted the nomination and will get ITA in couple of weeks
After receiving ITA, she has 60 days to file for CIC PR and in this time period marriage is planned.
now the big question? how to file application to CIC including the spouse?
Also you cannot ask for updated nomination with the inclusion of spouse

Note : As per SINP, a nomination will not be revised for a change in family composition (i.e.new child, change in martial status)
Her nomination from SINP will be for her only and as you rightly said SINP will not add spouse after nomination. If she gets married etc, after getting ITA, the spouse cannot be part of the application if she is applying under SINP nomination unfortunately. She can proceed with ITA and subsequent application with spouse not accompanying to Canada (if she gets married during this time as you need to mention marital status to CIC while applying) and when she gets PR, she can apply for her Spouse's PR.