+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

jyothi999

Star Member
Feb 24, 2015
pinkeshthakker said:
Hello Jyothi,

When did you apply under SINP?

Could you please help me so we can also hope, I have applied on 26 june status is in progress,

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Pinkesh
I applied on 12th June.If yours is in-process and you have all the required docs you may get nominated in a week or two
All the very best for a smooth and speedy process

alaapshah347

Oct 13, 2015
alaapshah347 said:
Thanks Pal, appreciate your quick reply.
really feel relax after clearing out the doubt from my mind.

I have one more question for POF, it seems POF is the most important thing for nomination here.

My file was accepted on 25 June, 3 months prior is March/April / May , My balance for March to May is reduce every month still the last amount for Month of May is more than min Req POF for SINP. so the amounts were not stable for all months but the May balance is sufficient enough for min POF SINP, is this situation oki ?

SSSMM

Sep 24, 2014
hello
after nomination how many day later score change i means that 600 point added in your express entry profile and in nomination latter occupation and noc is written or not and what document is required after ITA
thanks for any reply

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
^ It can take 24-48 hours for the points to be added. The documents to submit to CIC are nearly the same as the requirements to SINP (work docs, IELTS, ECA, transcripts, diplomas), but instead you also need 6 months of bank statements, police clearances, and upfront medical.

jyothi999 said:
Dear Friends

I request you to share your views on my query

How to pay CIC fees online if we do not have a credit card?Are there any other options available?Please throw some light.
Are there prepaid credit cards (Visa and Mastercard) available in your country? Or ask a friend or relative with a credit card to help.

sham_visa

Jun 23, 2015
Nickart,

After sending additional documents, Would SINP ask for re-sending Ethical Conduct Disclosure and Declaration Form?

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015 (SINP); 04-12-2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Not Applicable - Upfront for EE
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
alaapshah347 said:
Thanks Pal, appreciate your quick reply.
really feel relax after clearing out the doubt from my mind.

I have one more question for POF, it seems POF is the most important thing for nomination here.

My file was accepted on 25 June, 3 months prior is March/April / May , My balance for March to May is reduce every month still the last amount for Month of May is more than min Req POF for SINP. so the amounts were not stable for all months but the May balance is sufficient enough for min POF SINP, is this situation oki ?
SINP expect the average balance over 3 month period to be equal to or more than the minimum funds required. If you have added a big chunk of money in May, SINP may ask you to explain the funds source as they want to make sure one has not taken loan etc for showing POF.

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
sham_visa said:
Nickart,

After sending additional documents, Would SINP ask for re-sending Ethical Conduct Disclosure and Declaration Form?
They may ask,
atleast in my case, they asked to resend. Even I sent them by email before their request.

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
SSSMM said:
hello
after nomination how many day later score change i means that 600 point added in your express entry profile

24-48 hours

and in nomination latter occupation and noc is written or not

NOC is written, and also it contains your accompanying dependents, their passport number and expiry date of passport.

It has the expiry date of Nomination Certificate also (Around 6 Months)

and what document is required after ITA

it depends, as CIC generates personalized documents checklist for each candidate according to the information you have provided in the CIC online forms.
but most common things are
nation id card
passport
police clearance certificate
company reference letter
marriage certificate
Medical examination proof
Proof of financial means

thanks for any reply

sham_visa

Jun 23, 2015
nickarter84 said:
They may ask,
atleast in my case, they asked to resend. Even I sent them by email before their request.
I will not send the form, but I will ask SINP whether to re-send.
This will push them to look into my application.

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
sham_visa said:
I will not send the form, but I will ask SINP whether to re-send.
This will push them to look into my application.

Since it is in "In Process" Stage, its under their consideration.

And they are really working on your file.

just 20-25 days more and hopefully you will get a good news
:)

canadadream1985

Aug 18, 2015
Here, I am requesting for your valuable suggestion on the following.

MY PNP is SINP (EE) Express entry stream. I'm FSW applicant now.
Never studied in canada, all work is in my home country, that is India. so my VO will be New Delhi.

I got PNP and I applied last week, I got Medical passed in my CIC a/c and ECAS access also, it showing there status as in process.

My noc is 2281, i'm working since last 5 years in same company and it was my first employment , which i continue and never changed job. Had many reasons for it, near to home, amiable environment. and other personal reasons. There is a certification called "CCNA" for network engg. although its not compulsory for Canadian job req. but as i did job research , they gave preference to person who had it. according to PR timeline people get PR in 3 to 4 months.

So I want to clear this certification but even i have 5 years experience, it will be hard for me to get it in 3 months if i continue my job, as it require lot of dedicated study and expert guidance. So I am thinking about to resign my Job and work toward gaining this certification. As i'm single now and i hv no financial issue, so i can do it.

But do u think , it will do any adverse effect on my PR file, or they might call me for an interview.

What's ur take on it , what should i do.

I know if i do it , i hv to inform CIC about which will i do , as by submitting experience letter and Letter of explanation.

But do u think I need to inform SINP also ??

sham_visa

Jun 23, 2015
In generic form(IMM0008),
if the applicant is currently unemployed, then what should be the value of field Current Occupation?

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
sham_visa said:
In generic form(IMM0008),
if the applicant is currently unemployed, then what should be the value of field Current Occupation?
Here they are talking about your current occupation means what is your profession
following are the examples:
Computer Engineer, Lecturer, Chef etc.

so put here what is your current occupation and better if you put your NOC CODE in the brackets
like this IT ADMINISTRATOR (NOC-2281).

and in INTENDED OCCUPATION

put here what occupation you want in canada or if you are willing to change your occupation
Usually it is the same as current occupation

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
sham_visa said: