Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-12-2015
Med's Done....
14-11-2015
canadadream1985 said:
Here, I am requesting for your valuable suggestion on the following.

MY PNP is SINP (EE) Express entry stream. I'm FSW applicant now.
Never studied in canada, all work is in my home country, that is India. so my VO will be New Delhi.

I got PNP and I applied last week, I got Medical passed in my CIC a/c and ECAS access also, it showing there status as in process.

My noc is 2281, i'm working since last 5 years in same company and it was my first employment , which i continue and never changed job. Had many reasons for it, near to home, amiable environment. and other personal reasons. There is a certification called "CCNA" for network engg. although its not compulsory for Canadian job req. but as i did job research , they gave preference to person who had it. according to PR timeline people get PR in 3 to 4 months.

So I want to clear this certification but even i have 5 years experience, it will be hard for me to get it in 3 months if i continue my job, as it require lot of dedicated study and expert guidance. So I am thinking about to resign my Job and work toward gaining this certification. As i'm single now and i hv no financial issue, so i can do it.

But do u think , it will do any adverse effect on my PR file, or they might call me for an interview.

What's ur take on it , what should i do.

I know if i do it , i hv to inform CIC about which will i do , as by submitting experience letter and Letter of explanation.

But do u think I need to inform SINP also ??
What about studying for preparing for that exam in Canada till getting a job there? Is it a good idea?

sham_visa

Jun 23, 2015
Gego2 said:
What about studying for preparing for that exam in Canada till getting a job there? Is it a good idea?
Did SINP/CIC mentioned that currently unemployed candidates cannot apply for PNP or PR?
You can study in CANADA instead of doing job in CANADA, after getting PR.

canadadream1985

Aug 18, 2015
nickarter84 said:
As you are already nominated so no need to tell SINP
as this is your current situation
but you must inform CIC.

Good Luck
Thx nickarter84, for your reply, but u didn't ans my first question in that do u think , it will be advisable to leave my job and prepare for certification like CCNA ? and will it create any bad impression or make my process time more, as i will not work in that time period. As you also hv same noc 2281, so what u say ?? :)

jyothi999

Star Member
Feb 24, 2015
Hi Everybody!!
I have read that crime rate is high in Sask among all the provinces of Canada.As we have no other alternative being nominated by Sask we have to stay there.Any one can throw some light on which city is safe and better to live and raise children among 2 populous cities say Regina Vs Saskatoon.Or any better alternative?How many years we need to stay in Sask as we got nominated by the province?

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
canadadream1985 said:
Thx nickarter84, for your reply, but u didn't ans my first question in that do u think , it will be advisable to leave my job and prepare for certification like CCNA ? and will it create any bad impression or make my process time more, as i will not work in that time period. As you also hv same noc 2281, so what u say ?? :)

It's not recommended to leave your job for CCNA training, you can study CCNA one hour daily and that would be enough. If NOT then you can study on weekends.
There are video training available by TRAINSIGNAL, LINDA etc. you can buy any of them and prepare yourself without leaving your job.

Before you sit in the exam, solve the paper dumps by TESTKING

Personal Experience ;D

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
jyothi999 said:
Hi Everybody!!
I have read that crime rate is high in Sask among all the provinces of Canada.As we have no other alternative being nominated by Sask we have to stay there.

Crime is everywhere in the world, more or less.

Any one can throw some light on which city is safe and better to live and raise children among 2 populous cities say Regina Vs Saskatoon.Or any better alternative?
I am confused too

How many years we need to stay in Sask as we got nominated by the province?
2 years

Nebs

Star Member
Sep 8, 2015
pinkeshthakker said:
I have recently applied for SA PCC and received it .

Just to share the steps:
1) Get your finger prints from authorized agency, I have taken it from the Indian Regional commissioner office on the SAPS finger print form
2) Fill out the form Annex_23_B, you will easily get that online
3) Pay around 96 ZAR (for more details,saps.gov.za/services/applying_clearence_certificate.php)
4) then create one cover letter just address that you need SA PCC in general with you details.
5) Collect all the documents and courier it to the address given to the above link.
6) Once they will receive you can see entry online saps.gov.za/services/certificate.php
7) Once it is ready you can authorize courier company to collect it.

Hope this information would help you.

Please let me know if you need more information.

Regards,
Pinkesh
Hi pinkeshthakker,

Thank you for your help.

Can you share how long it took to get the South African PCC after you sent the required documents?

sham_visa

Jun 23, 2015
bellaluna said:
Are there prepaid credit cards (Visa and Mastercard) available in your country? Or ask a friend or relative with a credit card to help.
If we do not have credit card, then, can we manage with VISA debit cards?
Basically debit card debits the amount from your bank account(saving/whatever).

canadadream1985

Aug 18, 2015
nickarter84 said:

It's not recommended to leave your job for CCNA training, you can study CCNA one hour daily and that would be enough. If NOT then you can study on weekends.
There are video training available by TRAINSIGNAL, LINDA etc. you can buy any of them and prepare yourself without leaving your job.

Before you sit in the exam, solve the paper dumps by TESTKING

Personal Experience ;D
Thx nickarter84, for your personal suggestion on that I really appreciate that as you sharing same noc as I :)

Can you tell me some details about you, hv you cleared CCNA cert? or any other cert also?
How many years experience you hv now ?
In which country you are residing now and which city you will live in SK. :)

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
canadadream1985 said:
Thx nickarter84, for your personal suggestion on that I really appreciate that as you sharing same noc as I :)

Can you tell me some details about you, hv you cleared CCNA cert? or any other cert also?

MCSE, CCNA, CCNP (Preparation)

How many years experience you hv now ?

6+

In which country you are residing now

Kuwait

and which city you will live in SK. :)

Confused between Regina & Saskatoon

pinkeshthakker

Jul 26, 2014
Nebs said:
Hi pinkeshthakker,

Thank you for your help.

Can you share how long it took to get the South African PCC after you sent the required documents?
it would take 4 weeks to process and then courier service would take two week in total (you send and they will send you back)...so overall you need to consider 6 week...

Gego2

Aug 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-12-2015
Med's Done....
14-11-2015
I have never seen any restriction related to staying 2 years at Saskatchewan. Please mention your reference.

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
Gego2 said:
I have never seen any restriction related to staying 2 years at Saskatchewan. Please mention your reference.
There is a form called "Ethical Conduct Disclosure and Declaration Form"

you have legally signed this form to live and settle in this province.

so even there is nothing mentioned about that, they can use this form against you if they catch you in another province.

This is my personal Opinion. I hope somebody correct me if I am wrong

sham_visa

Jun 23, 2015
nickarter84 said:

There is a form called "Ethical Conduct Disclosure and Declaration Form"

you have legally signed this form to live and settle in this province.

I think you are talking about declaration(in section B):

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/question-on-pr-in-canada-relocation-after-pr-thru-sinp-t137077.0.html
Reply #1 says: The truth is, there is no law or even immigration rule that says you must live in SK until you become a citizen or even for a certain amount of time after becoming a PR.

SINP has no link with CIC except providing nomination via express entry number.
CIC would allow you to get PR card, via Express entry.
PR card has no information about province.
When I call SINP team, I realised, they do not bother about what is claimed in EE.