Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
04-Jan-2016
AOR Received.
07-08-2017
Hello Nick, which things one needs to submit as proof of job experience after getting ITA? For example, I have 3 yrs job experience, but I can show bank statement of last 2 yrs and 6 months because during the first 6 months of my 3-year job I was considered to be trainee (full-time job though) and I received my salary as cash since there was no salary account created for me. If my employer certifies this payment mode, will it work? Is submitting bank statement of full job experience mandatory in case of SINP or the bank statement of last 2 years will suffice?

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
islammaidul said:
Hello Nick, which things one needs to submit as proof of job experience after getting ITA? For example, I have 3 yrs job experience, but I can show bank statement of last 2 yrs and 6 months because during the first 6 months of my 3-year job I was considered to be trainee (full-time job though) and I received my salary as cash since there was no salary account created for me. If my employer certifies this payment mode, will it work? Is submitting bank statement of full job experience mandatory in case of SINP or the bank statement of last 2 years will suffice?

I had only provided my Company Employment Letter (Experience Certificate)
which must follow the CIC format.

However, you can provide other proofs like pay stubs and contract in order to make your case more stronger.

You can show your bank statement for above mentioned period. (its optional)

Also, after getting nomination you would have enough points to qualify, so really no need to show the 6 months experience.

a_mabrouk10

Star Member
Dec 25, 2015
Hello,

Please advise does 3 months bank statement is required for SINP? and when do you expect they open the program on 2016?

Is it useless to apply if I have the funds less than 3 months?

Regards

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
a_mabrouk10 said:
Hello,

Please advise does 3 months bank statement is required for SINP?

Fund must be stable for 90 days prior to submission of application

and when do you expect they open the program on 2016?

It's hard to say anything but probably in the beginning of JAN 2016.

Is it useless to apply if I have the funds less than 3 months?

They are very strict in POF matter. Therefore they reject the application straightaway if you are not fulfilling their requirement of POF
There are many cases in the past.

Regards

islammaidul

Star Member
Oct 21, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
04-Jan-2016
AOR Received.
07-08-2017
Nick, thanks a lot ;D

Would you please clarify whether this below-mentioned format is ok to declare the amount of yearly benefit in my job reference letter, or it needs any editing.

"During this employment, Mr. AA’s starting total yearly benefit as IT Officer was .............. (equivalent to CAD .............. (approx.)), including tax, provident fund, and other benefits, and monthly take home salary was ........... (equivalent to CAD .......... (approx.)), (excluding tax and provident fund). Mr. AA’s current total yearly benefit as Senior IT Officer is ................ (equivalent to CAD ............. (approx.)), including tax, provident fund, and other benefits, and monthly take home salary is ............. (equivalent to CAD ................ (approx.)), (excluding tax and provident fund). Detail distribution is available at the attached salary certificates applicable for the two above-mentioned different job positions of Mr. AA."

Also, I am willing to attach the salary certificates issued by my HR manager with the job reference letter. Is it ok?

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
a_mabrouk10 said:
Thanks nickarter84.

Do you think Nova Scotia are very strict like SINP regarding 3 months POF?

Regards
Sorry friend I really don't have idea about NS ;D

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
islammaidul said:
Nick, thanks a lot ;D

Would you please clarify whether this below-mentioned format is ok to declare the amount of yearly benefit in my job reference letter, or it needs any editing.

"During this employment, Mr. AA’s starting total yearly benefit as IT Officer was .............. (equivalent to CAD .............. (approx.)), including tax, provident fund, and other benefits, and monthly take home salary was ........... (equivalent to CAD .......... (approx.)), (excluding tax and provident fund). Mr. AA’s current total yearly benefit as Senior IT Officer is ................ (equivalent to CAD ............. (approx.)), including tax, provident fund, and other benefits, and monthly take home salary is ............. (equivalent to CAD ................ (approx.)), (excluding tax and provident fund). Detail distribution is available at the attached salary certificates applicable for the two above-mentioned different job positions of Mr. AA."

Also, I am willing to attach the salary certificates issued by my HR manager with the job reference letter. Is it ok?
It looks fine but its more complex, I have given a format here:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/sinp-2016-preparation-faqs-t384241.30.html

It's the same format which I had used for SINP.

You really don't need to mention amount in Canadian Dollars, let the reference letter look real.

Tell your HR Manager to mention Salary in the same letter. So, Salary certificate is not required.

crazydesifool

Nov 14, 2014
Regina, Canada
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
NOC Code......
2172/6211
App. Filed.......
26 Nov 15
Doc's Request.
21 Jan 16 - RCMP and 18 May 16 - Sch A
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
22 Dec 15
IELTS Request
included in the application - CELPIP
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
included in application
Med's Done....
8 Jan 16
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
7 Jun 16
VISA ISSUED...
16 Jun 16
LANDED..........
02 Jul 16
Hi, I have few questions.

1. I have created my profile under SINP employer offer sub category, I have worked for the same employer for more than 6 months, for the question where it asks did you work more than 6 months, if I reply yes, it is creating an existing work permit application (as per SINP existing work permit category application guidelines) - :

Who is not eligible to apply under the Existing Work Permit Sub-Category?
 Refugee claimants in Canada claiming refugee status from the Government of Canada.
 Health professionals currently working in Saskatchewan in their field (must apply to the
Health Profession Sub-Category).
 Food and Beverage Servers/Persons (must apply to the Hospitality Sector Pilot Project
Sub-Category).
 Graduates working on a Post-Graduate Work Permit issued by CIC (must apply to the
Student Sub-Category or the International Skilled Worker Category).
_________________________________________________________________________________________

looking at 4th point, i am ineligible, so I replied NO to it and it proceeded for employment offer sub category... Did I do it correct?

2. Settlement funds : As far as I knew, it shouldn't ask for settlement funds as I am already working for SINP approved employer for more than six months, how much money should I show them?

3. I have my brother in Saskatchewan but I am not claiming any points for that as he hasn't completed his one year, when asked about my close relatives in canada, I said yes and immediately its asking me to prove his one year of residence, if I say no.. it will be misrepresentation.... what am I supposed to do now?

ashmilwaqas

Star Member
Dec 19, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks nickarter,

1)well i fall in occupation in demand under NOC 2174 and going to apply in it. i read on a thread here that an applicant who falls in occupation in demand does not need ECA to apply to SINP or CIC...!? Is it right...? In fact, I do not have ECA...!

2) if i need ECA, how many days procedure is this...!?

3) Should i send the all the forms in .pdf file format after filling, signing, scanning and converting each form pages in .pdf file format..!?

Waiting for the reply anxiously!
Regards! :)

ashmilwaqas

Star Member
Dec 19, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
a_mabrouk10 said:
Hello,

When do you expect SNIP to open for 2016? Any news? No news till now, expected to be open in Jan 2016.

Regards

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
ashmilwaqas said:
Thanks nickarter,

1)well i fall in occupation in demand under NOC 2174 and going to apply in it. i read on a thread here that an applicant who falls in occupation in demand does not need ECA to apply to SINP or CIC...!? Is it right...? In fact, I do not have ECA...!

ECA is not required for SINP OID stream, but I am not sure If its required on CIC stage after getting ITA. (I suppose it would be required for CIC)

2) if i need ECA, how many days procedure is this...!?

WES takes 20 business days.

3) Should i send the all the forms in .pdf file format after filling, signing, scanning and converting each form pages in .pdf file format..!?

Exactly.

Waiting for the reply anxiously!
Regards! :)

easud

Jun 15, 2014
Hi dear friends
We are planning to apply for sinp Ovid stream which is supposed to open in January.can any one tell us the website latest one for uploading the documents and signing in pls.also will be thankful if someone can share the step by step process for completing the application.a bit nervous as no much time left,pls help out
Thanks
Sudha

Sukhvinder 334

Mar 27, 2015
Dear All

Can any one please clarify one thing -

I am applying for SINP - OID without assessment of my educational credentials from Canadian assessment authorities like WES as it is not required at this time but can any one tell whether educational assessment from canadian authority will be required or not , once applicant nominated by sinp province and applicant needed to apply to federal government for permanent residency.