SINP 2016 --- Preparation & FAQs

ashmilwaqas

Star Member
Dec 19, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nickarter84 said:
There are separate sections (SCREENS) to upload each form.
Thanks nickarter84 for guiding me about fee and forms uploading,

Will these EE Application steps appear after new EE cap will be announced...!?

Can you tell what info or which form is to be given or uploaded in EE Application Step 6(Family Members)...!? I have family registration certificate which shows the family tree of my all siblings...! Should i upload Family Registration Certificate(FRC) in EE Application step 6(Family Members)...?

In Form Schedule 4(Econimic Classes- Provincial Nominee), in colume 4 of Funds, which amount is to be given, bank account amount whose statement and certificate is to be uploaded(I think it is the bank account amount which shows the settlement funds)...!?

Please guide...! :)
Thanks!
Regards!

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
ashmilwaqas said:
Thanks nickarter84,

Well, on those screens, like birth certificate or Passport or education section, which forms are to be uploaded, form 5669E or form 5690E or any other...!?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FwilYOq4h_L96DHtvJ4hD6BX0GPRMhTrgMe78jjV3LI/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=1219031269
check the above link, there are screenshots of the screens.
Everything is clear

Secondly, i did not find any SEND or Post button on any of the screen, how would these forms and documents will be sent to SINP OASIS...!?

You can not send/submit your file until the CAP is opened.
Therefore, you have to wait for the new CAP which would be opened soon hopefully.

Thanks!
Regards!

AsifaBasit

Nov 12, 2015
Hi All,

Will an active mutual fund joint account in my maiden name (with me being the principal applicant and my mother being the joint holder) can be considered for proof of funds?

If yes then can the mutual fund account summary suffice as proof of funds.

Regards,
Asifa

THE SUPER KING

Oct 5, 2012
HYDERABAD INDIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi can someone help me to clear my below doubts.

1) If document is in Native language and also the English but stamp/seal is not in English "then i have to go for translation or not" ?

2) Is it really require to submit the documents from Secondary onwards or only University docs like (Degree transcripts etc) is required ?

3) I have 8 years of Experience from 2006 to current how can i calculate points for the same ?

4) I understand Police Certificate is required but when to submit it ? when the time of Application or is that possible we can submit it latter also ?

Thanks in Advance.

Trennis

Star Member
Oct 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
THE SUPER KING said:
Hi can someone help me to clear my below three doubts.

1) If document is in Native language and also the English but stamp/seal is not in English "then i have to go for translation or not" ?

Let's wait for someone who knows the answer. :D

2) Is it really require to submit the documents from Secondary onwards or only University docs like (Degree transcripts etc) is required ?

Where did you see that requirements? For SINP you have to provide documents for your highest educational level and make its ECA evaluation

3) I have 8 years of Experience from 2006 to current how can i calculate points for the same ?

What NOC does your work experience fall under? Is it the only one or you have been working having different places / positions during that time?

You can claim points for only one NOC you chose to apply for.

4) I understand Police Certificate is required but when to submit it ? when the time of Application or is that possible we can submit it latter also ?

You must submit it while you are applying online.
Thanks in Advance.
And what sub-category are you going to apply for?

Trennis

Star Member
Oct 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Trennis said:
Where did you see that requirements? For SINP you have to provide documents for your highest educational level and make its ECA evaluation.
I'll correct myself. You can show not only the highest education docs, but from college/university showing your post secondary education.
For instance, CIC EE gives additional points if you have two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees, even though if they have an equal level.

Anyway, ECA is mandatory for all of them if you claim points for your degree(s).

You can calculate your points following the table in the official application guide: http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/appguide-sk-express-entry

Since I don't know what sub-category you are applying for, let's pretend it is Express Entry. ;)

THE SUPER KING

Oct 5, 2012
HYDERABAD INDIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
THE SUPER KING said:

Thanks in Advance.

Nick please look into this and answer me.

ECA is done got the Two masters degree Equ.
Applying for On Demand stream.
In the docs check-list it mentioned (if applicable for Police certificate) i think its not mandatory during application ?
Noc: 2281

Trennis

Star Member
Oct 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
THE SUPER KING said:
Nick please look into this and answer me.

ECA is done got the Two masters degree Equ.
Applying for On Demand stream.
In the docs check-list it mentioned (if applicable for Police certificate) i think its not mandatory during application ?
Noc: 2281
You must only show your masters degree level (it gives the highest marks), not necessary to provide other education docs.

If you have worked in 2281 for those 8 years, so you'll get 13 points for your work experience.

About police certificate. Maybe, there are just some cases when you don't need to provide it, but in the most cases they will ask about it. Even if they allow you to pass without a police certificate now, CIC will force you to provide it to them. They are very strict if it comes to security check.

In the end, I know that everyone who applied and was successfully nominated provided police certificates. What is the problem to prepare it and not waiting the time when your application is returned due to missed documents? :)

To tell the truth, I understand why you have this question as the official SINP guide says that you must to provide it only if you or your relatives committed a crime or offence.

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
THE SUPER KING said:

Absolutely No Need.
Reference: Personal Experience

Only post secondary Degree+Transcript and ECA (in case of EE Stream)

http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/appguide-sk-express-entry
Refer to the page#06 of this guide

Really no need for Nomination Process
However, it would be mandatory to send along with the PR application on CIC Stage.

Thanks in Advance.

THE SUPER KING

Oct 5, 2012
HYDERABAD INDIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks nickarter84,

You cleared my vital doubts, appreciate with your immediate response with superior accuracy. Hope i will get same help during the whole process to get the nomination.

Best Regards,
THE SUPER KING

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
ashmilwaqas said:
Thanks nickarter84 for guiding me about fee and forms uploading,

Will these EE Application steps appear after new EE cap will be announced...!?
Surely. If its not appearing now then it would be when the new cap would open.

Can you tell what info or which form is to be given or uploaded in EE Application Step 6(Family Members)...!?
Spouse+Child Passport+Birth Certificates, Spouse Supplementary Federal Form etc.

I have family registration certificate which shows the family tree of my all siblings...! Should i upload Family Registration Certificate(FRC) in EE Application step 6(Family Members)...?
They don't require this.

In Form Schedule 4(Econimic Classes- Provincial Nominee), in colume 4 of Funds, which amount is to be given, bank account amount whose statement and certificate is to be uploaded(I think it is the bank account amount which shows the settlement funds)...!?

Amount in your bank as POF.
Bank Certificate + Bank Certificate (showing 3 Months balance prior to submission of application)
Settlement Plan.

Thanks!
Regards!

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
AsifaBasit said:
Hi All,

Will an active mutual fund joint account in my maiden name (with me being the principal applicant and my mother being the joint holder) can be considered for proof of funds?

If yes then can the mutual fund account summary suffice as proof of funds.

Regards,
Asifa
It wouldn't be acceptable

as it is a joint account with your mother

It could be acceptable if it is a joint account with your "Accompanying" Spouse

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
THE SUPER KING said:
Thanks nickarter84,

You cleared my vital doubts, appreciate with your immediate response with superior accuracy. Hope i will get same help during the whole process to get the nomination.

Best Regards,
THE SUPER KING
You are welcome :)

Kinan

Star Member
Sep 29, 2015
Hello all,

Please do I need these three forms;

1) IMM-5476 Use of a Representative

2) IMM-5475 Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual

3) IMM-5409 Statutory Declaration of Common Law Relationship

4) Police Clearness

I am applying to the Occupation In-Demand category and I do not have any relatives in Canada and I am doing my application by myself without any paid consulting?

One more question, in the Generic form I face a problem in the date of the current country of residence I can enter only the date from and I do not know what to enter in the date to .... how I can write TILL NOW ?

Thanks.