SINP 2016 --- Preparation & FAQs

OnOn

Star Member
Feb 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

I have a question.

How much money do we need to apply for SINP ?

My husband has a year 6211 career in his country and he got a 6211 job offer from SK.

So we plan to apply for SINP "International Skilled Worker - Employment Offer Sub-Category".

We're all prepared but still need to know bank budget.

lbrambilla

Star Member
Dec 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OnOn said:
Hello,

I have a question.

How much money do we need to apply for SINP ?

My husband has a year 6211 career in his country and he got a 6211 job offer from SK.

So we plan to apply for SINP "International Skilled Worker - Employment Offer Sub-Category".

We're all prepared but still need to know bank budget.
With a job offer you don't need proof of funds. Please, see the guide on SINP website for the Employment Offer Sub-Category (I can't post link here).

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
Explorers said:
hi guys. can anybody comment on that:
In the GENERIC APPLICATION FORM in the question 2 - do I put PROVINCIAL NOMINEE or SKILLED WORKER?

THANKS!
Either works.

Angelbd

Star Member
Jul 14, 2015
Do We need spouse's parents birth certificate to apply to Saskatchewan and Nova Scotia pnp?my spuse parents name is in short form in her all documents (like-A.F.M Abdur Rahman,but in her documents only-Mohammad Abdur Rahman)what should I do?He has to take a b.certificate for us as previously he does not need it for himself.His passport has his full name.is there any chance that immigration officers ignore this mistake?what should we do?

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
Angelbd said:
Do We need spouse's parents birth certificate to apply to Saskatchewan and Nova Scotia pnp?my spuse parents name is in short form in her all documents (like-A.F.M Abdur Rahman,but in her documents only-Mohammad Abdur Rahman)what should I do?He has to take a b.certificate for us as previously he does not need it for himself.His passport has his full name.is there any chance that immigration officers ignore this mistake?what should we do?
Prepare an affidavit explaining the variation of names,
I myself have difference in my official documents, birth certificate and educational documents.
however, I added an affidavit and got nomination smoothly.

Kinan

Star Member
Sep 29, 2015
Hi Guys,

can you please provide me with answers for the following questions if that possible?

1) I have prepared my application two months ago without submission, should I create another application to apply in next January or it does not matter if I keep the old one?
2) I am planning to apply in Occupation in-Demand category, is it necessary to provide a settlement fund and if so how much is it for a four member family ?
3) Is there any form must be filled for the skilled workers category application such as ' SINP-400-1' or it is the same online Oasis application?

Thank you in advance.

ashmilwaqas

Star Member
Dec 19, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
limejuice said:
You are welcome and thank you. I wish you the same. :)
Actually, I will be applying this January 2016 thru SINP EE. I am not yet that experienced with PNP and immigration process. :D
Let's wait for others who may know your other concerns. (please help...)

The file format that is usually used is .pdf...
That is all I know for now.
Go :)od luck! :)
Thanx again limejuice! :)
Yes, i have downloaded all the forms given in appguide. These forms include the federal application forms.
.pdf means all forms filled, signed and scanned them and create one pdf all form 5669E, form 5406, form 5690 and other or create their pdf files separately...!? :)

Regards! :)

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
Kinan said:
Hi Guys,

can you please provide me with answers for the following questions if that possible?

1) I have prepared my application two months ago without submission, should I create another application to apply in next January or it does not matter if I keep the old one?

Print and sign the form again with the fresh date and you can send the existing (unsubmitted) application again.

2) I am planning to apply in Occupation in-Demand category, is it necessary to provide a settlement fund and if so how much is it for a four member family ?

For every stream, they require POF and they are really strict in this matter.
SINP have the same requirement of POF as CIC, so check out the link below:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

3) Is there any form must be filled for the skilled workers category application such as ' SINP-400-1' or it is the same online Oasis application?

I haven't seen such form.

Thank you in advance.

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
ashmilwaqas said:
Thanx again limejuice! :)
Yes, i have downloaded all the forms given in appguide. These forms include the federal application forms.
.pdf means all forms filled, signed and scanned them and create one pdf all form 5669E, form 5406, form 5690 and other or create their pdf files separately...!? :)

Regards! :)
There are separate sections (SCREENS) to upload each form.

Kinan

Star Member
Sep 29, 2015
Thank you for your response.

Regarding the answer; 'Print and sign the form again with the fresh date and you can send the existing (unsubmitted) application again'.,
Could you kindly clarify the point that there is a hard copy form which must be signed by the applicant ? I did not know that there is such a form? Where I can find it?

Sorry for inconvenience.

THANKS

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
Kinan said:

Regarding the answer; 'Print and sign the form again with the fresh date and you can send the existing (unsubmitted) application again'.,
Could you kindly clarify the point that there is a hard copy form which must be signed by the applicant ? I did not know that there is such a form? Where I can find it?

Sorry for inconvenience.

THANKS
What I remember is,
almost all the forms need to be signed by the applicants (and some by the spouse)

For Example,

Generic Form,
Schedule A Form,
Supplementary Form (TRAVELS),

etc etc.

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
Kinan said:

Sorry for inconvenience.

THANKS
Scroll down the screen to find all the forms,

http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/express-entry

Ramesh Ainam

Star Member
Nov 10, 2015
Guys,

I need some clarification regarding the following points:

1. In my SINP application (Dec 2015), I have upload my spouse's Secondary School certificate as her date of birth proof. It has her DOB & father's name mentioned. Would it suffice?

2. I made a term deposit of Rs. 10 Lakhs only (CAD 20000 approx.) in Nov 2015 and shown this as proof of funds (Term deposit bond and letter from bank) in DEC 2015. Can I anticipate any more questions from SINP regarding this? I also submitted my employee provident fund (EPF) statement as another settlement fund.

I appreciate your response with this matter. Thanks in advance.

ucs8265

Dec 23, 2015
Hello nickarter84,

I see you provided the info below,please can you help with the offcial link related to these information you provided.thanks in advnace.

Acceptable proof of funds are:

1. Bank accounts in your name or the name of your accompanying spouse/common-law partner;
2. Cash-able investments in your name or the name of your accompanying spouse/common-law partner;
3. Cash-able fixed deposits in your name of the name of your accompanying spouse/common-law partner.

Not acceptable are:

1. Bank accounts in someone else’s name;
2. Bank accounts which are joint in your name and someone else (other than your accompanying spouse/common-law partner);
3. Bank accounts in the name of your spouse who is not accompanying you to Canada ;
4. Property valuations;
5. Vehicle valuations;
6. Jewellery valuations.

In short anything is that is volatile (bonds, shares) or that cannot be easily transferred (liquidated) cannot be used as proof of funds.