+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2016 --- Preparation & FAQs

Trennis

Star Member
Oct 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello, you will find the answers in bold bellow.
Kinan said:
Hello all,

Please do I need these three forms;

1) IMM-5476 Use of a Representative No

2) IMM-5475 Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual No

3) IMM-5409 Statutory Declaration of Common Law Relationship No, if you are not in common law relationship.

4) Police Clearness (As it turned out for me from the posts above) It is not mandatory while applying for SINP, but you must provide it on the federal stage to CIC.

I am applying to the Occupation In-Demand category and I do not have any relatives in Canada and I am doing my application by myself without any paid consulting?

One more question, in the Generic form I face a problem in the date of the current country of residence I can enter only the date from and I do not know what to enter in the date to .... how I can write TILL NOW ?
I would suggest to put in the actual date of submitting your application online. It would be enough

Thanks.

Trennis

Star Member
Oct 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MedZed said:
Hi seniors,

Do I have to notarize my docs for SINP 2016 EE stream ?
Hi,
Answered here: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/sinp-2016-preparation-faqs-t384241.0.html;msg4841032#msg4841032

MedZed

Jun 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Trennis said:
Hi,
Answered here: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/sinp-2016-preparation-faqs-t384241.0.html;msg4841032#msg4841032
Thanks for prompt response,
Another question:
In step 7 of OASIS they asked "Have you previously submitted a provincial or federal ... "
I applied for Quebec and my card got charged,just that.
what to answer? yes or no?

ashmilwaqas

Star Member
Dec 19, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks again nickarter84!

I am single and i think that in Step 6 (Family members) spouse+dependent(child) passports etc is not applicable for me. I just have to submit a form IMM 5406 (Additional Family Information) by filling up the Section C (Brothers and Sisters) and mentioning Section A (Spouse) and Section B (Children) Not Applicable. Am i right...!? :)

2) I took admission in 2 years M.Sc(Computer Sciences) program but i passed my M.Sc. in 3 years. Should i mention 2 years of education in Form 5669E- Schedule A (Background/Declaration) at Point 7 (Education) or mention 3 years in it...!? My degree says that i completed my M.Sc. in 3 years.

3) Please nickarter, guide me in which step i have to upload my pictures...!? :)

Thanks in advance!
Take Care!
Regards!

Kinan

Star Member
Sep 29, 2015
"4) Police Clearness (As it turned out for me from the posts above) It is not mandatory while applying for SINP, but you must provide it on the federal stage to CIC"

First, thank you so much for your kind response.
Secondly, is there Federal Stage after applying to SINP? and when that will take place?

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
ashmilwaqas said:
Thanks again nickarter84!

I am single and i think that in Step 6 (Family members) spouse+dependent(child) passports etc is not applicable for me. I just have to submit a form IMM 5406 (Additional Family Information) by filling up the Section C (Brothers and Sisters) and mentioning Section A (Spouse) and Section B (Children) Not Applicable. Am i right...!? :)

Absolutely right

2) I took admission in 2 years M.Sc(Computer Sciences) program but i passed my M.Sc. in 3 years. Should i mention 2 years of education in Form 5669E- Schedule A (Background/Declaration) at Point 7 (Education) or mention 3 years in it...!? My degree says that i completed my M.Sc. in 3 years.

Mention 3 years.
My degree duration was 4 years, but i had completed in 5 years.
So, I mentioned 5 years.

3) Please nickarter, guide me in which step i have to upload my pictures...!? :)

There is no picture requirement for nomination process. But, it would be required on CIC phase.

Thanks in advance!
Take Care!
Regards!

Kinan

Star Member
Sep 29, 2015
Hi guys,

I was astonished when I knew that there is no difference between working for 6 or 5 years as experience, since the sixth year will add no point in the Grid System?

Thanks

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
Kinan said:
Hi guys,

I was astonished when I knew that there is no difference between working for 6 or 5 years as experience, since the sixth year will add no point in the Grid System?

Thanks

That's right

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
Kinan said:
"4) Police Clearness (As it turned out for me from the posts above) It is not mandatory while applying for SINP, but you must provide it on the federal stage to CIC"

First, thank you so much for your kind response.
Secondly, is there Federal Stage after applying to SINP? and when that will take place?

After SINP Nomination,
There's a real stage of Canadian Immigration.
On this points, you have to provide Police Clearance+Medical etc etc.

Kinan

Star Member
Sep 29, 2015
Hello,

What is the difference Between ' Express Entry Sub-Category' and 'Occupation IN-Demand' in terms of easiness and the time of process?

Can I apply for both of them, simultaneously?

Thanks

islammaidul

Star Member
Oct 21, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
04-Jan-2016
AOR Received.
07-08-2017
Hello Nick, should I need to create and fill up "work permit, in-canada relative (I don't have relative in SK), family member" in the skilled worker application window? If i create work permit mistakenly, is there any way to remove 'work permit' tab? I see that two tabs of settlement funds are open at my account! Please suggest me. Thanks in advance.

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
Kinan said:
Hello,

What is the difference Between ' Express Entry Sub-Category' and 'Occupation IN-Demand' in terms of easiness and the time of process?

Can I apply for both of them, simultaneously?

Thanks
Express Entry had been reported on this forum as faster as compared to OID Stream
According to the Previous Cases, where people had applied on both,
Once both Application statuses will change to IN PROCESS then they will send you an email asking to withdraw any one of them.

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
islammaidul said:
Hello Nick, should I need to create and fill up "work permit, in-canada relative (I don't have relative in SK), family member" in the skilled worker application window? If i create work permit mistakenly, is there any way to remove 'work permit' tab? I see that two tabs of settlement funds are open at my account! Please suggest me. Thanks in advance.
I think you can delete the screen, if created by mistake.

I just checked my account, I had created the Work Permit page too by mistake. ;D

So, If you couldn't find any way to delete then just leave it like this, there wouldn't be any harm

islammaidul

Star Member
Oct 21, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
04-Jan-2016
AOR Received.
07-08-2017
nickarter84 said:
I think you can delete the screen, if created by mistake.

I just checked my account, I had created the Work Permit page too by mistake. ;D

So, If you couldn't find any way to delete then just leave it like this, there wouldn't be any harm
Thank you buddy, you are excellent :) :D