Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
easud said:
Hi dear friends
We are planning to apply for sinp Ovid stream which is supposed to open in January.can any one tell us the website latest one for uploading the documents and signing in pls.also will be thankful if someone can share the step by step process for completing the application.a bit nervous as no much time left,pls help out
Thanks
Sudha
Check this
https://immigration.saskatchewan.ca/apex/f?p=305:101:14749659482103

ashmilwaqas

Star Member
Dec 19, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sukhvinder 334 said:
Dear All

Can any one please clarify one thing -

I am applying for SINP - OID without assessment of my educational credentials from Canadian assessment authorities like WES as it is not required at this time but can any one tell whether educational assessment from canadian authority will be required or not , once applicant nominated by sinp province and applicant needed to apply to federal government for permanent residency.
ECA is not required for SINP OID stream, but I am not sure If its required on CIC stage after getting ITA. (I suppose it would be required for CIC)

Saskatoon

Star Member
Jun 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-11-2011
Doc's Request.
29-01-2014
Nomination.....
02-05-2014
IELTS Request
submit with application
nickarter84 said:
Check this
https://immigration.saskatchewan.ca/apex/f?p=305:101:14749659482103
HI Nick what is the answer of this question Has your application to come to Canada been approved? if i select No I have not applied yet i receive this message You have not yet applied to come to Canada. Here are your next steps.

please guide me what should i have to do for get the settlement plan? thanks in advance

hossaingp

Dec 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
[size=10pt][size=10pt]Dear Mates:

Can you please let me know that, Bank Certificate is Mandatory for SIN or not? or a regular Bank Statement is enough to apply?
Thanks in Advance
[/size][/size]

Sukhvinder 334

Mar 27, 2015
One thing which confused me totally. One way there is no requirement of wes report at the time of applying for SINP OID without job offer and at the same time there is no clarification wheather this will be required once applicant nominated and applying for CIC. Suppose someone apply and claimed for 23 points as he or she has Master degree but after nomination, CIC asked him to give wes report and wes report evaluate his education degree not as master degree which is not eligible for 23 points.it mean now his application will be refused .That's why I want to know actual answer on this question as it is very important to know before applying. Pl tell if anyone knows the answer for this.

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
hossaingp said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt]Dear Mates:

Can you please let me know that, Bank Certificate is Mandatory for SIN or not? or a regular Bank Statement is enough to apply?
Thanks in Advance
[/size][/size]
You can send the last 3 months banks statement only (with bank stamp)
But if you send the bank certificate along with the application then its superb.

ashmilwaqas

Star Member
Dec 19, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sukhvinder 334 said:
One thing which confused me totally. One way there is no requirement of wes report at the time of applying for SINP OID without job offer and at the same time there is no clarification wheather this will be required once applicant nominated and applying for CIC. Suppose someone apply and claimed for 23 points as he or she has Master degree but after nomination, CIC asked him to give wes report and wes report evaluate his education degree not as master degree which is not eligible for 23 points.it mean now his application will be refused .That's why I want to know actual answer on this question as it is very important to know before applying. Pl tell if anyone knows the answer for this.

Well, i think CIC will not return your application in this case. If WES evaluated your degree lower to your country or institution, this is not your fault! CIC will itself award you the points in accordance with your WES evaluation (If i am not wrong).

Secondly, If you have nomination letter at hand and submitted to CIC with your other docs, this wont reduce your much points!

kinu.

Star Member
May 7, 2015
Hi i have applied for occupation in demand on 25th deptember but still I am waiting.. anyone knows how much time it require for an invitation for OID?? And after that how much time it will take for PR process?? And what are the next step??
Please reply..

virtualfarzan

Star Member
Jul 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
11-05-2016
AOR Received.
30-09-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
11-10-2016
Med's Request
16-12-2016
Med's Done....
09-01-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
21-02-2017
LANDED..........
July-2017
plz add my number in WhatsApp SINP occupation in demand group,the number is +91 9169655786

virtualfarzan

Star Member
Jul 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
11-05-2016
AOR Received.
30-09-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
11-10-2016
Med's Request
16-12-2016
Med's Done....
09-01-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
21-02-2017
LANDED..........
July-2017
I will be thankful If you can arrange me a sample of settlement plan for SINP On-Demand stream 2016:
my email is farzanonline@rediffmail.com

Thanks

hanaa7

Dec 22, 2010
nickarter84 said:
Some Documents Must Need to Be Ready (FOR SINP)

Scan the following Documents:

1. Passport ----> Principle Applicant, Spouse, Child

2. Birth Certificates ----> Principle Applicant, Spouse, Child

3. University Degree + Transcript

4. ECA Report

5. IELTS TRF

6. Bank Certificate + Bank Statement (For Last Three Months)
Check the Link for required funds: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp
Required funds must be stable for 90 days prior to submission of application.

7. Marriage Certificate

8. Experience Certificate

Fill, Date & Sign the following Federal Forms then Scan:

1. IMM 0008 - Generic Application Form for Canada (Only Principle Applicant must fill this form)

2. IMM 5562 - Supplementary Information: Your Travels (Only Principle Applicant must fill this form)

3. Schedule 4: Economic Classes - Provincial Nominee (Only Principle Applicant must fill this form)

4. Schedule A: Background/Declaration (Principle Applicant & Spouse must fill this form separately)

5. IMM-5406 Additional Family Information - IMM-5406 Additional Family Information

6. Ethical Conduct Disclosure And Declaration Form

Settlement Plan:

To prepare a settlement plan according to SINP instructions, just follow the steps below:

STEP#01 ----> just go to the URL: http://www.cic.gc.ca/lctvac/english/index

STEP#02 ----> Answer all the questions properly.

STEP#04 ----> At the end, you would find a PRINT button, just PRINT the Settlement Plan.

STEP#05 ----> Scan the Settlement Plan.

virtualfarzan

Star Member
Jul 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
11-05-2016
AOR Received.
30-09-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
11-10-2016
Med's Request
16-12-2016
Med's Done....
09-01-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
21-02-2017
LANDED..........
July-2017
my Masters is evaluated by WES as Bachelor's Degree - 4 years

Please assist me, what do I select in FACTOR I (A): EDUCATION & TRAINING SINP Online Form

If I select Master then I could secure 60 points and luckily am Eligible
But I select Bachelor (as per WES ECA report ) I am securing 58 points that leads to me In-Eligible.

What should I do ???

lbrambilla

Star Member
Dec 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
virtualfarzan said:
I will be thankful If you can arrange me a sample of settlement plan for SINP On-Demand stream 2016:
my email is farzanonline@rediffmail.com

Thanks
Just answer the questions in the Living in Canada tool (link on the SINP Guide) according to your profile. In the end an email will be sent to you, just print and scan. There will be a button to print.

It's just that you need.