+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2015 WITHOUT JOB OFFER LET'S DREAM HERE !

archsathya22

Sep 17, 2015
Hi..
I am in SK and applied for SINP under Employment offer Sub- category. I applied on July 6th 2015 and on Sept 16th 2015 I was asked for additional documents. They had asked me for 2 consecutive years of work experience with pay stubs for 3840 total working hours. But in the website it says a Minimum of 1 year experience in the past 10 years in the intended position. So I have showed them only that one year of experience.

Was anyone else being asked this? If so pl help me out why 2 years was being asked?

Thank you kindly!

shanaya

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shanaya said:
Congratulations Victorpapa..:)

Quick question guys- i got my EP AOR last week...did not get any XEP...should I still be expecting a file transfer email from CIC? Thnx
Nevermind my question above...looking at others timeline, the answer is Yes.

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
VictorPapa said:
My Friends,
I received my passport with visa today.
I hope the best for all of you. ;)

Good Luck.
Congrats Victor. No more waiting from cic and vo. Now its your turn to make other things wait. Visa waits for you to use it
Still deciding on when to fly?

Sandeep1708

Mar 28, 2010
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
CIO, NS: 09 June, 2015 (Outland)
Doc's Request.
Not yet
Nomination.....
26 May, 2015 (SINP Without J/O; Jan 02,2015 Batch)
AOR Received.
Aug 10, 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Aug 26, 2015
Med's Request
Sept 23, 2015
Med's Done....
Sept 30, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
DM & PPR: Jan 11, 2016
LANDED..........
March 2016
VictorPapa said:
My Friends,

Good Luck.
Congrats victor!!! :D

cheema

Feb 24, 2007
victor papa , my file is recived by cic on 14 may 2015, and AOR issued on 9 july 2015, file transfer New delhi Visa office on 22 july 2015 , but medical is not issued

rgeorge2

Star Member
Apr 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 May 2015
Nomination.....
17 Apr 2015
AOR Received.
29 Jul 2015
File Transfer...
1 Aug 2015
Med's Request
8 Sept 2015
Med's Done....
12 Sept 2015
Passport Req..
Decision Made Feb1 st PPR Feb 8th
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2016
LANDED..........
Waiting
VictorPapa said:
My Friends,

Good Luck.
Congrats Victor Papa....Happy to hear this............

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kminta said:
Great news
Congratulations
Pray for me nownow :)
Thank you my friend.
I hope you can get your visa very soon. ;)

FSWCIO said:
There you go, ready to fly.

Congratulations and +1 ;)
Thank you my friend.
You will receive your visa soon and we will enjoy new year's holiday based on your plan! ;) ;D :p

sd_Can said:
Congratulation Victor ;)
Thank you my friend. ;)

shanaya said:
Congratulations Victorpapa..:)

Quick question guys- i got my EP AOR last week...did not get any XEP...should I still be expecting a file transfer email from CIC? Thnx
Thank you my friend.
The answer is NO if you are Inland applicant and your local visa office is Ottawa!! ;D Because Ottawa never sends File Transfer email to it's applicants. For other Outland applicants, some of visa offices send File Transfer email, not all of them. ;)
You should expect your Medical request email as a next correspondence from CIC.

Good Luck

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harirajmohan said:
Congrats Victor. No more waiting from cic and vo. Now its your turn to make other things wait. Visa waits for you to use it
Still deciding on when to fly?
Thank you Mohan.
I am thinking to go to Canada and receive my PR Card, SIN Card, Driver license,... and then back to my country before winter and then in the next April, I go there for start a new life but I heard issuing and sending PR cards will take over 60 days now (In some months, it only takes 30 days). As the Winter start in Saskatchewan from 10 November, I don't know is my plan a correct one or should I stay until next April?!
What do you think?

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cheema said:
victor papa , my file is recived by cic on 14 may 2015, and AOR issued on 9 july 2015, file transfer New delhi Visa office on 22 july 2015 , but medical is not issued
You will receive your Medical Request very soon! ;)

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
VictorPapa said:
Thank you Mohan.
I am thinking to go to Canada and receive my PR Card, SIN Card, Driver license,... and then back to my country before winter and then in the next April, I go there for start a new life but I heard issuing and sending PR cards will take over 60 days now (In some months, it only takes 30 days). As the Winter start in Saskatchewan from 10 November, I don't know is my plan a correct one or should I stay until next April?!
What do you think?
If alone:
One can go in Dec end and try to get settled in the next 2 weeks and market generally opens up during first 2 weeks of jan with new budget for recruitment hence one will be at the right time to start slowly applying at that time. In the next 1-3 months one can land in some decent job.
Second quarter - I see the same thing what i told above as the recruitment might be slow starting 3rd quarter.

If with family:
I still believe the above one is applicable. Moving from Jan-Apr is good.

If you go and get the card and come back then it might be waste of money on travel and stay which is not helping on settling.
This plan is ok if you are in north america and drive down there and work from remote for sometime and get your card and come back and go later.

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
harirajmohan said:
If alone:
One can go in Dec end and try to get settled in the next 2 weeks and market generally opens up during first 2 weeks of jan with new budget for recruitment hence one will be at the right time to start slowly applying at that time. In the next 1-3 months one can land in some decent job.
Second quarter - I see the same thing what i told above as the recruitment might be slow starting 3rd quarter.

If with family:

If you go and get the card and come back then it might be waste of money on travel and stay which is not helping on settling.
This plan is ok if you are in north america and drive down there and work from remote for sometime and get your card and come back and go later.
School for kids - Also many talk about school year and moving after school year gets over and stuff. Schooling is the last thing we should worry about as they give seats for all and one can enquire before taking an apartment if the seat is available and then also move in that area. They do admit based on age or the standard which the kids are already studying or finished. So they dont reduce the grade hence one doesnt need to worry if the kids will lose one year.

Its not an issue even for kids moving from north to south. Example, moving from India to Australia where the latter has school year from Feb to Dec.

Also there is no difference between moving from one school district to another or moving from one state to another state or moving from some other country anytime after school year started. Its all same as the seats for most schools are allocated before the start of school year. As the rule is there to provide seat for all residents, one or the other school will provide and the school district office can be reached to get one seat in that school district.

One should worry mainly on getting job as the schooling is not an issue 100%.

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
harirajmohan said:
If alone:

If with family:

Agree with hariraj.

If you can manage to move immediately and get a decent house and a decent job before winter that would be much better than to get those work done and come back. Waste of money and energy but at the end start over again. December is far away, I think there's enough time to settle and get a decent job before winter.
What say?