+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2015 WITHOUT JOB OFFER LET'S DREAM HERE !

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
FSWCIO said:
Agree with hariraj.

If you can manage to move immediately and get a decent house and a decent job before winter that would be much better than to get those work done and come back. Waste of money and energy but at the end start over again. December is far away, I think there's enough time to settle and get a decent job before winter.
What say?
I can see that you have 100% energy to break the walls because you are single :) but i have little less energy :).
Last quarter has less budget and less openings but if we want to slowly settle and if one can start with some job then Oct will be fine to move there and get some job and get to know the environment before hitting a good job in first quarter.

When are you planning to move?

regina_jy

Star Member
Dec 12, 2013
Online status changed to: Decision Made
Medical results were submitted to CIC on Sept. 4.

Congrats to all who received their PPR/Visa. And Good luck to all who are waiting.

Sunil_JZ

Star Member
Jun 21, 2015
Dear All,

I have received a nomination for SINP Express category. After the nomination process was finalized we had our second child. So my nomination is for family of three but I will be applying PR(hopefully once I get ITA) for family of four. I had informed SINP of change in family number as it happened and I was in process of adding my son when I receive the nomination.

Anyone manged something similar, would dearly like to hear you experience. I do not want to get it wrong at this stage.

Thanks

Sandeep1708

Mar 28, 2010
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
CIO, NS: 09 June, 2015 (Outland)
Doc's Request.
Not yet
Nomination.....
26 May, 2015 (SINP Without J/O; Jan 02,2015 Batch)
AOR Received.
Aug 10, 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Aug 26, 2015
Med's Request
Sept 23, 2015
Med's Done....
Sept 30, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
DM & PPR: Jan 11, 2016
LANDED..........
March 2016
regina_jy said:

Congrats to all who received their PPR/Visa. And Good luck to all who are waiting.
Many congrats buddy. Really ur case processed very fast by NDVO. :)

abhispat

Dec 18, 2013
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Send to CIO 20 May 2015 File Received by CIO 26 May 2015
Doc's Request.
6th September 2015
Nomination.....
21st April 2015
AOR Received.
05th August 2015
IELTS Request
Provide with application
File Transfer...
20th August 2015
Med's Request
7th September 2015
Med's Done....
15th September 2015
Passport Req..
8th Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
12th Feb 2016
regina_jy said:

Hearties congratulations buddy :) , NDVO rocked ;)

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
harirajmohan said:
I can see that you have 100% energy to break the walls because you are single :) but i have little less energy :).
Last quarter has less budget and less openings but if we want to slowly settle and if one can start with some job then Oct will be fine to move there and get some job and get to know the environment before hitting a good job in first quarter.

When are you planning to move?
;D I'll plan on moving upon receiving the visa.
Once arrive the most obstacle would be accommodation and job. If these can be secured anyhow I don't see any other big problem. Best of luck.

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
regina_jy said:

Congrats... ;)

Dreamer2014

Apr 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 January 2015
Doc's Request.
10 August 2015 (RPRF)
Nomination.....
21 April 2015
AOR Received.
8 July 2015
IELTS Request
13 May 2015
Med's Request
8 August 2015
Med's Done....
20 August 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27 November 2015
VISA ISSUED...
5 December 2015
congratulations Victor .. very happy for u bro

also congrats for regina_jy

hope all our dreams come true soon

favoured1

May 22, 2015
App. Filed.......
03-01-2016
Doc's Request.
19-05-2016
tols said:
Whether you wait or not, the decision is made already. Just be patient. You can send the CSE at anytime. Ensure you indicate urgent in your enquiry. Cheers
Hello Tols.
I need your opinion on licensure issue.
I noticed from your profile that you NOC is 2133 (same with mine)
Just want to ask how long it took you to get EIT license with APGES and if you had to take any Confirmatory Exam?
I have applied and sent in all documents. I am just waiting for their response.
But I am trying to get ready for the Jan stream, so I am TENSED if I will make it.
I have over 5yrs experience and I also have masters degree (verified and proven to be canadian equivalent by WES)

Thanks in Advance

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harirajmohan said:
If alone:
One can go in Dec end and try to get settled in the next 2 weeks and market generally opens up during first 2 weeks of jan with new budget for recruitment hence one will be at the right time to start slowly applying at that time. In the next 1-3 months one can land in some decent job.
Second quarter - I see the same thing what i told above as the recruitment might be slow starting 3rd quarter.

If with family:
I still believe the above one is applicable. Moving from Jan-Apr is good.

If you go and get the card and come back then it might be waste of money on travel and stay which is not helping on settling.
This plan is ok if you are in north america and drive down there and work from remote for sometime and get your card and come back and go later.
harirajmohan said:
School for kids - Also many talk about school year and moving after school year gets over and stuff. Schooling is the last thing we should worry about as they give seats for all and one can enquire before taking an apartment if the seat is available and then also move in that area. They do admit based on age or the standard which the kids are already studying or finished. So they dont reduce the grade hence one doesnt need to worry if the kids will lose one year.

Its not an issue even for kids moving from north to south. Example, moving from India to Australia where the latter has school year from Feb to Dec.

Also there is no difference between moving from one school district to another or moving from one state to another state or moving from some other country anytime after school year started. Its all same as the seats for most schools are allocated before the start of school year. As the rule is there to provide seat for all residents, one or the other school will provide and the school district office can be reached to get one seat in that school district.

One should worry mainly on getting job as the schooling is not an issue 100%.
Thank you Mohan.
I should think more before start my movement. ;)

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FSWCIO said:
Agree with hariraj.

If you can manage to move immediately and get a decent house and a decent job before winter that would be much better than to get those work done and come back. Waste of money and energy but at the end start over again. December is far away, I think there's enough time to settle and get a decent job before winter.
What say?
The problem is, I can't leave my current work permanently at the moment. It will take 2 to 3 months before I can leave that permanently as a defined procedure in our company. BUT I can go to a 2 months vacation without any problem! ;) ;D

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
regina_jy said:

Congratulation! ;)

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dreamer2014 said:
congratulations Victor .. very happy for u bro

also congrats for regina_jy

hope all our dreams come true soon
Thank you my friend!
Did you receive your Passport Request?

Dreamer2014

Apr 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 January 2015
Doc's Request.
10 August 2015 (RPRF)
Nomination.....
21 April 2015
AOR Received.
8 July 2015
IELTS Request
13 May 2015
Med's Request
8 August 2015
Med's Done....
20 August 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27 November 2015
VISA ISSUED...
5 December 2015
VictorPapa said:
Thank you my friend!
Did you receive your Passport Request?
No bro ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? , I didn't receive it till now and I try to send them Specific case inquiry but it always generate an error and failed to send, so I sent them email but I don't think it will work.... anyway I am waiting hopefully they remember me :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Please Victor I would like to know how much time they give u to travel (the expiry of the visa)?

also I want to know the meaning of COPR (confirmation of permanent residence) when we get the stamp on the passport do we need any further steps or what?