Med's Done....
19-04-2012
Passport Req..
22-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2013
LANDED..........
29-03-2013
Okay, this is getting worse. You are literally slandering me and insulting me both on the thread and in the message box. You don't know me and I don't know you and you have no clue to prove what I'm saying is fake. So you better stop insulting me like this, getting yourself into a legal issue is not fun.
Fake news ,bring it on
Liar

aakash28

Jan 28, 2006
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7th Oct 2010
AOR Received.
8th Feb 2011
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
9th June 2011
Med's Request
18th July 2011
Med's Done....
1st August 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
September 24th 2011; Submitted on October 11th 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made on November 14th 2011; PP received on December 4th 2011
LANDED..........
May 7th 2012
Fake news ,bring it on
Liar
I think it does not help anyone to disbelief him. There is a process called " Urgent Process for Citizenship Grant" and it is there for a reason. I myself took the advantage of it when I renewed my PR. I needed to travel my home country for a family emergency and I submitted the application with a letter and plane tickets for me and my family. My application was delivered on June 7th and I got my PR in mail on June 23rd. Wherelese the usual time is more than 60 days now.

So stop calling people liers when you don't have any mechanism to confirm. We all participating here in good faith and feeding off from each other's experience.

Since there is a way to do so, he just has taken the advantage of it. Good for him!! It's open for all and whoever qualify can apply.

Peace!

sogood

Star Member
Jan 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
27-03-2012
Med's Done....
19-04-2012
Passport Req..
22-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2013
LANDED..........
29-03-2013
I think it does not help anyone to disbelief him. There is a process called " Urgent Process for Citizenship Grant" and it is there for a reason. I myself took the advantage of it when I renewed my PR. I needed to travel my home country for a family emergency and I submitted the application with a letter and plane tickets for me and my family. My application was delivered on June 7th and I got my PR in mail on June 23rd. Wherelese the usual time is more than 60 days now.

So stop calling people liers when you don't have any mechanism to confirm. We all participating here in good faith and feeding off from each other's experience.

Since there is a way to do so, he just has taken the advantage of it. Good for him!! It's open for all and whoever qualify can apply.

Peace!
fake news

sogood

Star Member
Jan 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
27-03-2012
Med's Done....
19-04-2012
Passport Req..
22-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2013
LANDED..........
29-03-2013
Reactions: Ghost13

walktheline

Star Member
Oct 28, 2016
This is not fake news, I have been following Calgary office for a while, they are very inconsistent and unpredictable, compare to Sydney CPC, they seems don't follow proper process and first come first serve queue management. After ordering my ATIP report, I can see Sysney CPC usually is very consistent, the day of IP, they initiate clearances then transfer files to local office, they usually arrive in local office after about 10 days. In my case and many February applicants, Calgary office has not touch the files for three months, but many March and April applicants got test invites after 10-20 days of IP, means Calgary office started to send invites almost immediately after receiving files. Also after test, some people got oath same day or are handed over invites for oath in next few days, some people just get invites in mail after a few weeks/months to appear the oath in another few weeks/months.

So it appears the OP got lucky in both stages.

Last edited:

layla_

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
This is not fake news, I have been following Calgary office for a while, they are very inconsistent and unpredictable, compare to Sydney CPC, they seems don't follow proper process and first come first serve queue management. After ordering my ATIP report, I can see Sysney CPC usually is very consistent, the day of IP, they initiate clearances then transfer files to local office, they usually arrive in local office after about 10 days. In my case and many February applicants, Calgary office has not touch the files for three months, but many March and April applicants got test invites after 10-20 days of IP, means Calgary office started to send invites almost immediately after receiving files. Also after test, some people got oath same day or are handed over invites for oath in next few days, some people just get invites in mail after a few weeks/months to appear the oath in another few weeks/months.

So it appears the OP got lucky in both stages.
As a February Calgary applicant ... watching March and April applicants timelines has been extremely frustrating! They received my application on February 23rd and then NOTHING until June 7th... Meanwhile, some folks from March and April had already sat the test, or received Oath invitations.

Makes me wonder what the Febraury issue is/was? Timelines from Dec and Jan appear much the same as March and April. Just February seems the anomaly.

walktheline

Star Member
Oct 28, 2016
Makes me wonder what the Febraury issue is/was? Timelines from Dec and Jan appear much the same as March and April. Just February seems the anomaly.
After receiving my ATIP report, I was so shocked to find out that Calgary has not touched my file since receiving the file transfer from Sydney for 3 months for no reasons (clearances have passed even in Sydney same day of IP). Also many February applicants seem to have same delay as me, while Dec, Jan, Mar, Apr applicants all got test invites not long after IP, the only thing I can think of is that the box containing the February files from Sydney was forgotten in some corners in their office.

rustic

Jun 16, 2017
It was quite nice yesterday hearing about the timeline and all that followed. Now it's time to get your boarding pass. The same thing discussed after nearly 24 hrs after your post is quite a stretch now. Please close the discussion.

layla_

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
After receiving my ATIP report, I was so shocked to find out that Calgary has not touched my file since receiving the file transfer from Sydney for 3 months for no reasons (clearances have passed even in Sydney same day of IP). Also many February applicants seem to have same delay as me, while Dec, Jan, Mar, Apr applicants all got test invites not long after IP, the only thing I can think of is that the box containing the February files from Sydney was forgotten in some corners in their office.
Sadly, I think this is very close to the truth. Haha.

paulvoyer

Mar 10, 2017
I did read some of the comments here before I submitted my application regarding to urgent process. Normally, it says CIC will not be happy to process your application urgently if you just want to get the citizenship for working outside of Canada. However, the difference between a regular work contract and my offer is that I was getting an internship offer which has a clear time limit. So I reckon CIC has learnt that I will be definitely coming back to Canada after internship.

Second, over the past 4 years of becoming a PR, I never step my foot outside of Canada, not even a single day. So my records are super super healthy for urgent process.
man why you are sharing your timeline after already done ???? is there a reason for that ????
you want us to know that you are sooo special ,, man we already gave you this credit ,, enjoy it

paulvoyer

Mar 10, 2017
Fake news, why are you trying so hard for people to believe you
Fake news, fake news
You joined this forum yesterday and started the post with fake news
What are you still doing here when you have a big contract in Europe
Liar, I will expose you
hahahahahahah good one

naturalca

Mar 24, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all, I just became a Canadian citizen last Friday, and I'm here to share my timeline:

June 6, 2017: Application Received
June 7, 2017: Acknowledge Receipt of the Application
June 8, 2017: Application Started to Process
June 22, 2017: Notice of Test Received
July 12, 2017: Test
July 14, 2017: Oath

It took about 1 month and couple days.
Hi MAGGY, congratulations! Do you mind telling me how it works. Say I got an intern in US but I really don't want to apply J-1 visa. Actually I never applied any US visa. Can I tell IRCC that J-1 takes a while to get and I may lose this opportunity because of this? Is it a strong reason for urgent processing? Thanks.