+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sharing my timeline for Citizenship 2017

MAGGYZHANG

Jul 17, 2017
Maybe there's urgent oath ceremony you don't know...
Trust me, thats not even an urgent oath. That's just a normal scheduled oath date. But I did the test on July 12 and then I got the chance to talk to an agent face to face, and then they scheduled my oath on their nearest coming oath date which was July 14.

Stef.

Apr 5, 2017
Point of correction, I made a call and the agent I spoke with confirmed there was no oath ceremony on 14th July in Calgary.
The guy is a con man , liar and fake who only join this forum three days ago and starting posting fake timeline.
His main purpose is to get people to contact him to assist with urgent processing method and collect people hard earned money. As long as I remain active on this forum, people like this will never be given that opportunity. This is why I will continue to fight this kind of fake people.have a great day
Unfortunately, you did not make this point before but only shouted "liar".

After your explanation and the latest post from OP I agree it sounds very fishy.

So apologies. I am unfortunately a person who wants to believe in the good...mea culpa!

naturalca

Mar 24, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yeah exactly, because the reason I gave them a call is that before I submitted my urgent request, I did have a citizenship application submitted on a regular applying base. But since I realized there not gonnna be even a slim chance to catch my internship date, so I contacted IRCC to withdraw my first application, and then i re-submitted an application with URGENT REQUEST to CPC.
Did you submit your reject letter from the consulate in your second application? What's the name of that special visa did you apply?(if you don't mind to tell). I wish I can apply one and get declined with a good reason...

MAGGYZHANG

Jul 17, 2017
Did you submit your reject letter from the consulate in your second application? What's the name of that special visa did you apply?(if you don't mind to tell). I wish I can apply one and get declined with a good reason...
The consulate not even took in my application, they looked through my stuff and found an error, and just returned to me with a ridiculous reason. The visa I'm applying is youth mobility visa

Ghost13

Apr 30, 2017
Toronto
This is what i have been saying since yesterday. You are a con person. You want people to contact you to determine if they are eligible for urgent process so that you can collect they moment. Keep talking until you are exposed. Busted. Fake
I knew from the beginning that he's a scammer. Even after he posted that sketchy screen shot which he probably made on Word or Notepad! My believe that he's a fraud remained unshaken. From his screen name, we'll realize that he is a Chinese and I'm not generalizing here, but many scams originate from China and Africa.

Urgent process does exist, but it's not guaranteed, and even if it did happen, it won't be this super quick. I also checked the oath date that he claimed which was July 14th in Calgary and there was no such record. I mean Com'on this guy must be an Einstein's or some rocket scientist so the government is gonna hold an oath ceremony especially just for him! Like really! WTF!!

Notice to all Admins and other members who have access to the Data Sheet, please do not add him as he is simply a fraud. Period.

naturalca

Mar 24, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The consulate not even took in my application, they looked through my stuff and found an error, and just returned to me with a ridiculous reason. The visa I'm applying is youth mobility visa
Sounds great, I think your experience is valuable and may help many applicants.

MAGGYZHANG

Jul 17, 2017
I knew from the beginning that he's a scammer. Even after he posted that sketchy screen shot which he probably made on Word or Notepad! My believe that he's a fraud remained unshaken. From his screen name, we'll realize that he is a Chinese and I'm not generalizing here, but many scams originate from China and Africa.

Urgent process does exist, but it's not guaranteed, and even if it did happen, it won't be this super quick. I also checked the oath date that he claimed which was July 14th in Calgary and there was no such record. I mean Com'on this guy must be an Einstein's or some rocket scientist so the government is gonna hold an oath ceremony especially just for him! Like really! WTF!!

Notice to all Admins and other members who have access to the Data Sheet, please do not add him as he is simply a fraud. Period.
Are you teasing me to give you my UCI just for you to check my account?

Reactions: sogood

Ghost13

Apr 30, 2017
Toronto
If you guys believe me, sure I'm here to help regarding to any possible urgent process conditions. If you don't thats fine. Because I already got my citizenship and passport which now allows me to travel to anywhere as I want to around the world. I really have no idea how you can give a call to IRCC Calgary because you cannot even contact a specific IRCC location and ask them if there were oath or not on that date, unless you met an agent in person at the local office. I really have no idea how you can contact a specific IRCC location. cuz technically, you cannot.

Don't believe me then. I got my passport, and you will be wait for another month, another month, another month and another month ...for a test date.
Better wait forever than scamming others! And why on earth your screen name is of that of a female? Are you a lady? You don't sound like one, I'm really confused.

And since you have your citizenship and passport.., why you still in here? Just go, enjoy! You don't need to be glued in here, we've waited and still waiting and we will obviously get it. No need for your sympathy or help while in reality your just mocking us. Shame on you.

Reactions: sogood

naturalca

Mar 24, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yeah exactly, because the reason I gave them a call is that before I submitted my urgent request, I did have a citizenship application submitted on a regular applying base. But since I realized there not gonnna be even a slim chance to catch my internship date, so I contacted IRCC to withdraw my first application, and then i re-submitted an application with URGENT REQUEST to CPC.
BTW, how long did it take for your first application before you call them? I think your processing time for urgent one is more reasonable if it's already been several months after your regular one.

cadguy

Jul 19, 2017
I find it strange that someone who claimed to have receive their citizenship would stay this long to debate with people who claim the poster is a fraud and scam artist. Anyone in their right mind would have just gone on with life and enjoyed their 'special case' citizenship processing.

If something sounds too good to be true, it generally is. Caveat emptor, people.

Reactions: tomlee1986

tomlee1986

Star Member
Mar 14, 2017
I have to say this.. I agree with the majority of the people here.. I don't believe what the OP was saying is true.. I totally agree with cadguy it sounds too good to be true..