+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sharing my timeline for Citizenship 2017

Stef.

Apr 5, 2017
man why you are sharing your timeline after already done ???? is there a reason for that ????
you want us to know that you are sooo special ,, man we already gave you this credit ,, enjoy it
What is your problem?

I actually enjoyed hearing some great news and am very happy for the original poster.

Apparently, there was an oath ceremony so no proof this was a lie.

Finally, not everybody is as glued to this forum as perhaps you and I are- so what is wrong with posting the timeline at the end?

Reactions: paulvoyer

MAGGYZHANG

Jul 17, 2017
man why you are sharing your timeline after already done ???? is there a reason for that ????
you want us to know that you are sooo special ,, man we already gave you this credit ,, enjoy it
Okay here is the reason why I wanna share my experience. Because at the beginning of applying for urgent request, I was super worried and trying to seek any successful cases online, but unfortunately there is nothing. Urgent process case just rare of all rares. So this time, my case became a successful urgent process case, so i just wanna show people that urgent process WORKS in some cases! And I'm ready to take all questions from anyone of those who think they are eligible for urgent process.

Reactions: CanadianC

MAGGYZHANG

Jul 17, 2017
Hi MAGGY, congratulations! Do you mind telling me how it works. Say I got an intern in US but I really don't want to apply J-1 visa. Actually I never applied any US visa. Can I tell IRCC that J-1 takes a while to get and I may lose this opportunity because of this? Is it a strong reason for urgent processing? Thanks.
Actually I have no idea what US visa is or how it works, for the visa I'm applying is EU visa. Well, from what you said, your case is very similar to mine, so there could be a chance! But here is a little insight, because before I need my citizenship to apply for a visa, I actually did send off a regular work visa application to the consulate but got rejected because of a ridiculous reason (You know how EU consulate works right?)

So I turned my luck to citizenship in order to apply for a very special EU visa, otherwise I will lose my contract. Beware, the internship i got is from a really big company! Keep that in mind. Cuz i dont think a working contract from a small company would do.

Anyway, you can try first. I actually called IRCC several times before I decided to submit the urgent request, I explained to them about my situation and they said yes, you could do an urgent request. Then I did.

Hope it helps!

Reactions: CanadianC

sogood

Star Member
Jan 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
27-03-2012
Med's Done....
19-04-2012
Passport Req..
22-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2013
LANDED..........
29-03-2013
What is your problem?

I actually enjoyed hearing some great news and am very happy for the original poster.

Apparently, there was an oath ceremony so no proof this was a lie.

Finally, not everybody is as glued to this forum as perhaps you and I are- so what is wrong with posting the timeline at the end?
Point of correction, I made a call and the agent I spoke with confirmed there was no oath ceremony on 14th July in Calgary.
The guy is a con man , liar and fake who only join this forum three days ago and starting posting fake timeline.
His main purpose is to get people to contact him to assist with urgent processing method and collect people hard earned money. As long as I remain active on this forum, people like this will never be given that opportunity. This is why I will continue to fight this kind of fake people.have a great day

Ghost13

Apr 30, 2017
Toronto
Point of correction, I made a call and the agent I spoke with confirmed there was no oath ceremony on 14th July in Calgary.
The guy is a con man , liar and fake who only join this forum three days ago and starting posting fake timeline.
His main purpose is to get people to contact him to assist with urgent processing method and collect people hard earned money. As long as I remain active on this forum, people like this will never be given that opportunity. This is why I will continue to fight this kind of fake people.have a great day
You have a good point, and it's possible he's a con man.

Reactions: kurt

CanadianC

Mar 15, 2017
Actually I have no idea what US visa is or how it works, for the visa I'm applying is EU visa. Well, from what you said, your case is very similar to mine, so there could be a chance! But here is a little insight, because before I need my citizenship to apply for a visa, I actually did send off a regular work visa application to the consulate but got rejected because of a ridiculous reason (You know how EU consulate works right?)

So I turned my luck to citizenship in order to apply for a very special EU visa, otherwise I will lose my contract. Beware, the internship i got is from a really big company! Keep that in mind. Cuz i dont think a working contract from a small company would do.

Anyway, you can try first. I actually called IRCC several times before I decided to submit the urgent request, I explained to them about my situation and they said yes, you could do an urgent request. Then I did.

Hope it helps!
That's interesting; you called IRCC and described your status before applying. This is a great piece of info. Which number did you call to?

Reactions: kurt

CanadianC

Mar 15, 2017
Okay here is the reason why I wanna share my experience. Because at the beginning of applying for urgent request, I was super worried and trying to seek any successful cases online, but unfortunately there is nothing. Urgent process case just rare of all rares. So this time, my case became a successful urgent process case, so i just wanna show people that urgent process WORKS in some cases! And I'm ready to take all questions from anyone of those who think they are eligible for urgent process.
That's true; there's only one other case on this frum who applied in 2015 with a job offer from Dubai, seeking for urgent processing. But with only one big difference: his case took unusually long, about two years, due to intend-to-reside clause.

naturalca

Mar 24, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Hope it helps!
Thanks.

cadguy

Jul 19, 2017
Haha, busted! Good sleuthing, and shame on you, whoever you are, MAGGYZHANG.

naturalca

Mar 24, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maybe there's urgent oath ceremony you don't know...

spiritsoul

Jan 9, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2011
AOR Received.
02-05-2011
File Transfer...
02-05-2011
Med's Request
25-11-2012
Med's Done....
17-01-2013
Interview........
Nil
Passport Req..
18-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-03-2013
LANDED..........
16-06-2013

sogood

Star Member
Jan 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
27-03-2012
Med's Done....
19-04-2012
Passport Req..
22-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2013
LANDED..........
29-03-2013
This is what i have been saying since yesterday. You are a con person. You want people to contact you to determine if they are eligible for urgent process so that you can collect they moment. Keep talking until you are exposed. Busted. Fake

Reactions: Ghost13 and rustic

MAGGYZHANG

Jul 17, 2017
If you guys believe me, sure I'm here to help regarding to any possible urgent process conditions. If you don't thats fine. Because I already got my citizenship and passport which now allows me to travel to anywhere as I want to around the world. I really have no idea how you can give a call to IRCC Calgary because you cannot even contact a specific IRCC location and ask them if there were oath or not on that date, unless you met an agent in person at the local office. I really have no idea how you can contact a specific IRCC location. cuz technically, you cannot.

Don't believe me then. I got my passport, and you will be wait for another month, another month, another month and another month ...for a test date.

MAGGYZHANG

Jul 17, 2017
That's interesting; you called IRCC and described your status before applying. This is a great piece of info. Which number did you call to?

Yeah exactly, because the reason I gave them a call is that before I submitted my urgent request, I did have a citizenship application submitted on a regular applying base. But since I realized there not gonnna be even a slim chance to catch my internship date, so I contacted IRCC to withdraw my first application, and then i re-submitted an application with URGENT REQUEST to CPC.