+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sharing my timeline for Citizenship 2017

naturalca

Mar 24, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have to say this.. I agree with the majority of the people here.. I don't believe what the OP was saying is true.. I totally agree with cadguy it sounds too good to be true..
She said she applied twice. If the first one has already taken 6 month before submitting the urgent one, it's reasonable.

sogood

Star Member
Jan 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
27-03-2012
Med's Done....
19-04-2012
Passport Req..
22-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2013
LANDED..........
29-03-2013
Trust me, thats not even an urgent oath. That's just a normal scheduled oath date. But I did the test on July 12 and then I got the chance to talk to an agent face to face, and then they scheduled my oath on their nearest coming oath date which was July 14.
So you are still talking, I will continue to shadow you untill you leave this forum for people with real cases for discussion and update
Attn; Forum member- this guy is a con /fake and do not contact him for any assistance.

Reactions: cadguy and Ghost13

walktheline

Star Member
Oct 28, 2016
For some people claim OP is lying about the ceremony date and even claim to have called CIC to verify, I previously mentioned that Calgary office has routing ceremony every Friday and July 14th was Friday. Here I found the snapshot of CIC website on July 12th clearly showing the July 14th ceremony:

https://web.archive.org/web/20170712210213/http://www.cic.gc.ca/citcer/search-recherche-eng.aspx

I don't understand why so many people are teasing OP and don't believe him/her. We all have a lot of interaction with CIC and know CIC is so unpredictable, has no fair process and transparent. Most applicants are totally rely on their luck to get outcome. For citizenship, some people with bad luck can wait for many years without result, so I'm not surprised in the other end of extreme some people with good luck like OP get result in one month.

SeulDansMonBocal

Star Member
Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
DAKAR
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-09-2015
AOR Received.
05-11-2015
File Transfer...
10-12-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
05-09-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2016
LANDED..........
ETA: 29-07-2016
So you got a citizenship using urgent process just so you can leave the country?

SeulDansMonBocal

Star Member
Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
DAKAR
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-09-2015
AOR Received.
05-11-2015
File Transfer...
10-12-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
05-09-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2016
LANDED..........
ETA: 29-07-2016
Here are the condition to apply for urgent processing from CIC:

To apply for urgent processing, you must be eligible to apply for citizenship and have an emergency, such as:

• needing Canadian citizenship to:
    • apply for a job
    • avoid losing your job
    • go to a Canadian school, college or university
  • needing to travel because of death or serious illness in your family and you can’t get a passport in your current nationality
  • receiving a successful Federal Court decision on an appeal on a previous application for citizenship

walktheline

Star Member
Oct 28, 2016
For people doubt about the OP's story, I really don't see any flaws. (S)he mentioned the reason for urgent process is to apply UK youth mobility visa with Canadian citizenship in order to get a good job opportunity in UK. For people don't understand what's UK youth mobility visa, it's a working holiday scheme for young people under 30 to work in UK no more than 2 years without any employer sponsorship and it's not extendable and convertible. So that means it's impossible for OP to live and work in UK for more than 2 years, unlike other people who get jobs and work visas which can be extended forever in gulf countries or even converted to PR in USA. So OP is not breaking tie with Canada and that's the first reason why CIC can consider her/his urgent request. Also because only a few nationalities are eligible for UK youth mobility visa, Canada is one of them, but OP's native China is not, that's another legitimate reason CIC can consider why OP has to have Canadian citizenship urgently. It's also different from other people who want to apply for work visas of gulf countries or USA as these visas don't limit nationalities.

In summary, OP has to have Canadian citizenship (her/his native citizenship cannot) to have a maximum 2 years great job opportunity in UK, it's total valid reason to get urgent process.

Most other people just want to leave Canada forever ASAP, have work visas (on their native passports) and permanent jobs in other countries, it's not valid reason to get urgent process, even disqualify their applications under "intent to live in Canada" rule before C-6.

I understand why OP is excited to share her/his story on the forum, as it's a rare case and even she/he is surprised about the result, now she/he has Canadian citizenship, UK youth mobility visa and a great 2 years internship waiting in UK to advance her/his career then probably she/he will return to Canada after 2 years to have much better career opportunity. I guess OP is a young graduate, I should congratulate all your achievement so far.

Last edited:

spyfy

Champion Member
May 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
26-08-2015
Jeez, some people have issues here. Can't you vent your frustration somewhere else? Like, go axe throwing or play paintball or something. We get it, some of you are jealous of that fast processing time. But maybe just accept that you're jealous and don't attack the OP for no reason? His/her story is consistent and exactly the kind of case that urgent processing was made for, as other forum members have already elaborated on in detail.

It is also kind of ironic when forum members who have just a bit over a hundred posts themselves try to make an argument not to trust someone because they are new to this forum.

Reactions: 747-captain

paulvoyer

Mar 10, 2017
Point of correction, I made a call and the agent I spoke with confirmed there was no oath ceremony on 14th July in Calgary.
The guy is a con man , liar and fake who only join this forum three days ago and starting posting fake timeline.
His main purpose is to get people to contact him to assist with urgent processing method and collect people hard earned money. As long as I remain active on this forum, people like this will never be given that opportunity. This is why I will continue to fight this kind of fake people.have a great day
you got my vote bro

Reactions: Ghost13

.Steve

Sep 9, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Folks - MAGGYZANG may be true or a troll
His/Her "Special Scenario" does not apply to my case or 99.99% of the applicants
If it is true, good for him/her
If its a troll, does not matter
Why waste time on arguing on a timeline that will not be applicable to you or me ?????????