+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2021 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Robbie003

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
Any September applicant still waiting for AOR? Its weird or I am the unlucky one that I haven’t got anything yet :( I filled in my application on Sep 22.
Bro I am on same boat and I had applied in July and my file was received on 26 July Sydney office , after that I have not heard a single movement on my file or no AOR nothing, this is seriously very anxious thing and shocking, do you think you have missed any documents , in my case I think I forgot to show bank funds , ☹ I just need a sign to correct any other requirements , but if ircc contact me or even I wish they could just ask for ADR or anything

ricky.lambton

Star Member
Jun 3, 2020
Toronto
Category........
Other
I didn't show bank funds , but I dont think so thats required or everyone shows it. But am not sure what could be the reason.

Robbie003

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
I didn't show bank funds , but I dont think so thats required or everyone shows it. But am not sure what could be the reason.
Yes , even my lawyer did not asked for it , all I submitted my income approx and job letters from current employers, and my tax assessment

Robbie003

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
Reactions: ricky.lambton

aneic_B

Nov 4, 2021
Any online applicants who does not received AR but already received AOR? I submitted my application in August 2021 via online portal but did not received an email that says it was successfully submitted. As per IRCC agent, it should not be an issue as long as the status says submitted. However, I am thinking it could be a reason why until now there is no update on my application. Maybe a system error?

Last edited:

Robbie003

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
Any online applicants who does not received AR but already received AOR? I submitted my application in August 2021 via online portal but did not received an email that says it was successfully submitted. As per IRCC agent, it should not be an issue as long as the status says submitted. However, I am thinking it could be a reason why until now there is no update on my application. Maybe a system error?
Bro I submitted on July 26, still nothing , no AOR , no confirmation, we are the unlucky ones

nktrocks

May 21, 2019
Hello guys ,
I am sponsoring my wife who is in India .
My time line : paper based Outland
App received: sept 15
AoR1 : Nov 24
MR : Dec 21
BIL : Dec 22
SA : Dec 23
Biometrics updated : Jan 3
Medical passed : Jan 6

yesterday I got a request letter in the gckey that they Need additional proof :
I will post it here :-

Client Information: Please provide proof of relationship including, but not limited to: important documents that list each other as spouses (e.g. employment beneficiaries, joint bank accounts, insurance policies, wills, joint ownership of property, etc.), plane tickets, etc.

in the gckey there was no upload documents yesterday , so I raised a webform and uploadedmy rrsp beneficiary information and also sun life insurance information and uploaded our both passports that has the same address in India and also declares each other as spouses . Also I included a support letter from my brother for the relationship.

i already did submit photos and chats and social media interactions and marriage certificates while I send in the paper application itself .

can anyone suggest what I should do for the request they have made ?

today when I logged into the gckey portal , there was an upload option and it says Replacement Needed : Client information (Required)

any advice and help would be appreciated.

thank you

sahil raizada

Feb 19, 2015
Hello guys ,
I am sponsoring my wife who is in India .
My time line : paper based Outland
App received: sept 15
AoR1 : Nov 24
MR : Dec 21
BIL : Dec 22
SA : Dec 23
Biometrics updated : Jan 3
Medical passed : Jan 6

yesterday I got a request letter in the gckey that they Need additional proof :
I will post it here :-

Client Information: Please provide proof of relationship including, but not limited to: important documents that list each other as spouses (e.g. employment beneficiaries, joint bank accounts, insurance policies, wills, joint ownership of property, etc.), plane tickets, etc.

in the gckey there was no upload documents yesterday , so I raised a webform and uploadedmy rrsp beneficiary information and also sun life insurance information and uploaded our both passports that has the same address in India and also declares each other as spouses . Also I included a support letter from my brother for the relationship.

i already did submit photos and chats and social media interactions and marriage certificates while I send in the paper application itself .

can anyone suggest what I should do for the request they have made ?

today when I logged into the gckey portal , there was an upload option and it says Replacement Needed : Client information (Required)

any advice and help would be appreciated.

thank you
you can add more photos from different ceremonies, honeymoon photos if any, add boarding pass/flight tickets if you guys travelled together, photos which have yours or her friends, or any post from social media which was posted by your or her friends like photo from any ceremonies, joint account proof if you have any, if think that might help!
Cheers