+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2021 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

nktrocks

May 21, 2019
you can add more photos from different ceremonies, honeymoon photos if any, add boarding pass/flight tickets if you guys travelled together, photos which have yours or her friends, or any post from social media which was posted by your or her friends like photo from any ceremonies, joint account proof if you have any, if think that might help!
Cheers
Hi,
Thanks for the reply, mine is a Christian wedding ,so not many ceremonies I did upload photos from that and also group photos with parents etc . Also honeymoon trips etc . We couldn’t travel anywhere by air as it was lockdown and there were flight restrictions so no air tickets together .

I did send them social media interactions like Facebook timeline and Instagram posts etc . No idea why they send me this request . In the upload section it says replacement needed for client information. So should I do everything from scratch and send them everything I have . Isn’t there a limit in what we can upload? I am just so stressed with this new development. Everything was going smooth

SinghLovedeep

Jun 27, 2021
Has anybody tried a visitor visa while spouse application was in process?
I heard there are more chances of refusal , just trying to get more feedback if anybody was successful in getting a visitor visa for their spouse.

sahil raizada

Feb 19, 2015
Hi,
Thanks for the reply, mine is a Christian wedding ,so not many ceremonies I did upload photos from that and also group photos with parents etc . Also honeymoon trips etc . We couldn’t travel anywhere by air as it was lockdown and there were flight restrictions so no air tickets together .

I did send them social media interactions like Facebook timeline and Instagram posts etc . No idea why they send me this request . In the upload section it says replacement needed for client information. So should I do everything from scratch and send them everything I have . Isn’t there a limit in what we can upload? I am just so stressed with this new development. Everything was going smooth
add some extra/new photos, or photos if u guys went for some dinner or group outings, recent call logs and recent chat history. hope that help

ricky.lambton

Star Member
Jun 3, 2020
Toronto
Category........
Other
I will call my local MP tomorrow
So I have heard back from my MP , They told me that my application is still not been opened by any visa officer yet. So they told me to wait till then. What an incompetent organization is IRCC. It's been almost 4 months and they totally ignore it.

aneic_B

Nov 4, 2021
So I have heard back from my MP , They told me that my application is still not been opened by any visa officer yet. So they told me to wait till then. What an incompetent organization is IRCC. It's been almost 4 months and they totally ignore it.
That's a quick response from your MP. I never get a response from my MP. Anyway, when you submitted your application online, did you receive an email confirmation?

ricky.lambton

Star Member
Jun 3, 2020
Toronto
Category........
Other
That's a quick response from your MP. I never get a response from my MP. Anyway, when you submitted your application online, did you receive an email confirmation?
I submitted it on SEP 22 online, yes they sent me an automated email right away. My MP also confirmed that file is there but nobody has opened it yet.

ricky.lambton

Star Member
Jun 3, 2020
Toronto
Category........
Other
Any online applicants who does not received AR but already received AOR? I submitted my application in August 2021 via online portal but did not received an email that says it was successfully submitted. As per IRCC agent, it should not be an issue as long as the status says submitted. However, I am thinking it could be a reason why until now there is no update on my application. Maybe a system error?
When did you submit? and please update us when you hear back from your MP.

Outland2021

Star Member
Nov 26, 2021
Hey Ricky I’m suffering from the same predicament IRCC forgot about us no one knows when they will start processing

Outland2021

Star Member
Nov 26, 2021
Applied online and I have a lawyer she is looking after, she says is not getting any information about any submitted applications

Outland2021

Star Member
Nov 26, 2021
My case is not complicated just one dependant, I don’t think they are prioritizing Outland online applications, they are trying to get who ever is inland first and that piss me off it’s frustrating dealing with immigration Canada