+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2021 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

ricky.lambton

Star Member
Jun 3, 2020
Toronto
Category........
Other
Until you get hold of a human being. If you don't have those numbers, you don't get in unless you are afghan.
Sorry to say, but you are wrong here. After holidays we can actually talk to an agent. the hold time is almost an hour.
Best time to call 8am

rj2110

Dec 29, 2021
Hi, so let's do the contacting MP 101:)

You can find the contact details of your local MP from this link below
https://www.ourcommons.ca/Members/en/constituencies

1. I contacted them by both phone and email when I called no one picked up. However, I left a voicemail for a callback. I also send the email the same day. So it depends but it doesn't hurt to call first and if nobody picks shoot an email. They usually reply within a few days. They replied to my email within 2-3 days.

2. I will paste my email template for you. Attach your driving license scan copy with the email. They can also send you a consent form to fill out.

Good morning,
I am a resident of XXXX (city) and I have applied for a spousal sponsorship on Sep XX,2021.

-----------------------------------------Your Question-------------------------------------------
  • Sponsor Name (Last and First name) :
  • Applicant’s Full Name (Last and First name) :
  • UCI number for Applicant: if known
  • UCI number for Sponsor:
  • Date of Birth of Applicant :
  • Country of Birth:
I authorize you to collect and use my personal and/or confidential information for the
purpose of investigating or resolving the issue.

Please let me know if you need any further information.
Thanks so much for the detailed response to the query. All the best.

Reactions: ricky.lambton

corvus777

Star Member
Oct 18, 2021
Category........
FAM
Hi, so let's do the contacting MP 101:)

You can find the contact details of your local MP from this link below
https://www.ourcommons.ca/Members/en/constituencies

1. I contacted them by both phone and email when I called no one picked up. However, I left a voicemail for a callback. I also send the email the same day. So it depends but it doesn't hurt to call first and if nobody picks shoot an email. They usually reply within a few days. They replied to my email within 2-3 days.

2. I will paste my email template for you. Attach your driving license scan copy with the email. They can also send you a consent form to fill out.

Good morning,
I am a resident of XXXX (city) and I have applied for a spousal sponsorship on Sep XX,2021.

-----------------------------------------Your Question-------------------------------------------
  • Sponsor Name (Last and First name) :
  • Applicant’s Full Name (Last and First name) :
  • UCI number for Applicant: if known
  • UCI number for Sponsor:
  • Date of Birth of Applicant :
  • Country of Birth:
I authorize you to collect and use my personal and/or confidential information for the
purpose of investigating or resolving the issue.

Please let me know if you need any further information.
very detailed
Thanks!

Reactions: ricky.lambton

Spartan73

Star Member
Aug 10, 2016
Applied online and I have a lawyer she is looking after, she says is not getting any information about any submitted applications
Can you apply for Spousal pr after marriage for outland applicant online? Is there online application?? I thought its only paper base
Please anyone who know can suggest
Thanks