+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2020 - Citizenship Applicants

Nevine.Kassem

Star Member
Jul 17, 2014
I tried to sign in to the test and I got this:

Based on our records, we haven’t invited you to take this test right now.

If you received a test invitation, but see the “You can’t take the test right now” message
Make sure you entered the correct application number and UCI.
If you entered the correct information and still get the message, email the office that sent you the test invitation. The email address is in the Rescheduling section of your test invitation.

=====

Is this because my test window hasn't started yet? Or is there something else?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015

If you received a test invitation, but see the “You can’t take the test right now” message
If you entered the correct information and still get the message, email the office that sent you the test invitation. The email address is in the Rescheduling section of your test invitation.

=====

Yeah this is because your test window begins on the 25th. Try again at 25th June at 00:01 AM and you should be able to take the test!

Reactions: Nevine.Kassem

Nevine.Kassem

Star Member
Jul 17, 2014
Hello, are you outside Canada ? Did you update your address to a non Canada address or did you leave your address as a Canadian address?
Are you able to take the test from outside Canada ?
Thank you so much for your help!
I am currently outside Canada. I did not update my address because my main home is still in Canada, it's just that I had to travel this month because my father is sick. I thought the test would still be next September or something.

rajneeshv

Apr 27, 2014
New Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-05-2014
Nomination.....
22-9-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
30-10-2014
Med's Done....
14-11-2014 (Med Rcvd: 21Feb)
Interview........
Decision Made : 20-3-2015
Passport Req..
31-3-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-4-2015
LANDED..........
16-10-2015

=====

haha...I think there is something else. Were you facing east when you tried to sign in to the test before your test window started ?

• Haha
Reactions: rajkamalmohanram

Fae7

Oct 18, 2016
I am currently outside Canada. I did not update my address because my main home is still in Canada, it's just that I had to travel this month because my father is sick. I thought the test would still be next September or something.
Can you take the test outside Canada ? Did you contact them and they told you you can take the test from outside Canada ?
Thank you

Nevine.Kassem

Star Member
Jul 17, 2014
Can you take the test outside Canada ? Did you contact them and they told you you can take the test from outside Canada ?
Thank you
I contacted the office that issued my invitation and they approved. You have to ask your office yourself after you get the invitation. They evaluate it case by case. But I assume they would also approve.

SM205

Star Member
May 20, 2016
Yea it’s on the very first page of notes! You are right they transferred file from Stoon to Edmonton. Why i asked this question because somebody had posted in a Facebook group yesterday that he/she moved to another city about a year after submitting application and updated the address; however received test invite from the office where they have submitted the application not the one which is closest to them now!
hi, a quick question please. How long it took to get the notes. I applied for GCMS notes on May 15th and still haven’t received. It’s been around 40 days and no sign of it lol. Thanks