+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****September 2019 - Inland Spousal PR + OWP****

Manny777

Star Member
Aug 16, 2019
First off do you have a UCI number? If you do go to the ecas site and use your UCI, name, birthdate, and your country born. If you don't have one you can also use your payment receipt. It's a number that starts with R.
Thanks for the details. Could you please share the link for the same.

Trebond

Oct 11, 2018
Ontario, Canada
Category........
FAM
Hi everyone, I sent in my application on the 27th of July but did not receive acknowledgement of receipt till the 3rd of September. Has this happened to anyone else, or does anyone know why this happens?

Sidhu704

Jul 8, 2019
Hi everyone, Should we change the name of previous spouses on our passports or not. Pls suggest. I have already submitted my app in sep.

Manny777

Star Member
Aug 16, 2019
Hi everyone, I sent in my application on the 27th of July but did not receive acknowledgement of receipt till the 3rd of September. Has this happened to anyone else, or does anyone know why this happens?
I think usually, AOR comes aroune 40 days. But depends on each case. Did you try calling them and check if your status?

siham44

Star Member
Jun 29, 2017
First off do you have a UCI number? If you do go to the ecas site and use your UCI, name, birthdate, and your country born. If you don't have one you can also use your payment receipt. It's a number that starts with R.
Yes i do have it but Its snowiing that they dont have any information...I Will Try with the recepit and see..thats weird

Krysse

Star Member
Jan 7, 2019
I sent it 11 and was received on the sept 13...
To be honest, mine was also received on the 13th and I just started showing up on the 2nd of October. Your still within the time limits and it could easily take another week to show up.

siham44

Star Member
Jun 29, 2017
To be honest, mine was also received on the 13th and I just started showing up on the 2nd of October. Your still within the time limits and it could easily take another week to show up.
Thank you for your reply..i did try with my receipt but its not showing anything..for ur client id do you just put the 8 digits or do u add something else..i am worried if its not showing means it wil be returned ..:/

Krysse

Star Member
Jan 7, 2019
Thank you for your reply..i did try with my receipt but its not showing anything..for ur client id do you just put the 8 digits or do u add something else..i am worried if its not showing means it wil be returned ..:/
It's just the 8 digits for your UCI. Mine has been returned before and it always shows up in ecas as received, then disappears. It probably just means they haven't acknowledged that they have your file yet.

Reactions: siham44

rorro

Sep 20, 2019
I have been also trying to check mine and I can´t see it.. I tried with my UCI and receipt number and nothing yet :(

Reactions: siham44

DIDI2019

Star Member
May 9, 2019
Hi guys,
Aplications send in September did any of you received anything? We send ours September 16 and it was received Sept 18, tomorrow will be a month and we did not get any news.

Reactions: Krysse

Luap88

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017
Hi guys,
Aplications send in September did any of you received anything? We send ours September 16 and it was received Sept 18, tomorrow will be a month and we did not get any news.
Seems pretty normal. Our application was received August 21st and AOR didn't come through until October 4th (45 days after it was received).

Reactions: Krysse