+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****September 2019 - Inland Spousal PR + OWP****

Manny777

Star Member
Aug 16, 2019
Hi everyone!

I could not find a thread for September applicants. So thought of creating one.

We will be sending the courier tomorrow. Please post your updates here (Applied on, received on etc). Let's help eac

All the best everyone.

Manny.

Manny777

Star Member
Aug 16, 2019
Sent courier today to CPC Mississauga.

Order of documents
IMM 5533 - Spouse checklist
IMM 5556 - OWP Checklist
OWP Barcode page
IMM 5720 - OWP application
OWP Supporting documents (Fees Receipt, Passport copy, Marriage certificate)
Barcode pages
IMM 1344 - Application to sponser
FEES RECEIPT
IMM 0008- Generic application
IMM 5406 - Family info
IMM 5669 - Background declaration
IMM 5532 - Relationship
Supporting documents of spouse, applicant, proof of cohabitation, proof of relationship, photos etc.

Fingers crossed.

simoneleah

Star Member
Sep 3, 2019
Sent courier today to CPC Mississauga.

Order of documents
IMM 5533 - Spouse checklist
IMM 5556 - OWP Checklist
OWP Barcode page
OWP Supporting documents (Fees Receipt, Passport copy, Marriage certificate)
Barcode pages
IMM 1344 - Application to sponser
FEES RECEIPT
IMM 5406 - Family info
IMM 5532 - Relationship
Supporting documents of spouse, applicant, proof of cohabitation, proof of relationship, photos etc.

Fingers crossed.
Thanks for sharing your order! I've been uncertain about whether to include the OWP checklist and supporting documents since most people seem not to and they're processed fine, but I guess it's just better to be safe than sorry. There is another September thread but there aren't many of us yet. Hoping to apply by the end of next week.

Manny777

Star Member
Aug 16, 2019
Thanks for sharing your order! I've been uncertain about whether to include the OWP checklist and supporting documents since most people seem not to and they're processed fine, but I guess it's just better to be safe than sorry. There is another September thread but there aren't many of us yet. Hoping to apply by the end of next week.
I was also wondering if OWP checklist is needed initially, after going through the below thread thought there is no harm in attaching one, even some are good with out that.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/missing-form-inland-pr-help.651900/#post-8148507

Sarah919

Sep 5, 2019
I just sent my application a week ago anf I didn't even think of including the owp checklist and supporting documents.

Order of documents
IMM 5533 - Common law checklist
OWP fee $255
Barcode page of OWP
Barcode pages for common law
IMM 1344 - Application to sponsor
fee $1040
IMM 5406 - Family info
IMM 5532 - Relationship

Hopefully they will return it back.

simoneleah

Star Member
Sep 3, 2019
I just sent my application a week ago anf I didn't even think of including the owp checklist and supporting documents.

Order of documents
OWP fee $255
Barcode page of OWP
fee $1040
IMM 5406 - Family info
IMM 5532 - Relationship

I think you'll be fine! From what I've read, no one's had it returned because of the lack of checklist and since it's still a "pilot" program they're a little more lenient. Honestly it wasn't until a couple of days ago when I read people talking about it that I realised there WAS a checklist. As long as you have the supporting documentation, you should be fine. :)

Sarah919

Sep 5, 2019
I think you'll be fine! From what I've read, no one's had it returned because of the lack of checklist and since it's still a "pilot" program they're a little more lenient. Honestly it wasn't until a couple of days ago when I read people talking about it that I realised there WAS a checklist. As long as you have the supporting documentation, you should be fine. :)
Thank you. I just realized it too that there is checklist for that and it needs supporting documents. but all the supporting documents that's in the OWP checklist is also in Common law checklist. Crossing fingers..

Manny777

Star Member
Aug 16, 2019

Order of documents
OWP fee $255
Barcode page of OWP
fee $1040
IMM 5406 - Family info
IMM 5532 - Relationship

I feel you should be fine. Stay

Order of documents
OWP fee $255
Barcode page of OWP
fee $1040
IMM 5406 - Family info
IMM 5532 - Relationship

Don't worry, you should be fine.

I have a question for you, once they receive the application, do we receive any update in email who has received it? Or we can only track through our courier service?

Sarah919

Sep 5, 2019
I feel you should be fine. Stay

Don't worry, you should be fine.

I have a question for you, once they receive the application, do we receive any update in email who has received it? Or we can only track through our courier service?
That's what I wanted to ask too...

Ella A

Sep 12, 2019
Application sent: September 05, 2019
Application delivered: September 06, 2019

Hoping to get OWP by end of October at the latest. Fingers crossed!

Reactions: Krysse

Ella A

Sep 12, 2019
I have a question. When you guys say "application received", are you talking about confirmation from the mailing service (e.g. Canada Xpresspost) that the package has been delivered and signed for?

twgoundarmorton

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
Barrie, ON
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
09-09-2019
AOR Received.
31-10-2019
LANDED..........
24-07-2020
Application sent: 9th September
Application received: 11th September

PR and OWP

Let the waiting begin!

Reactions: Krysse

simoneleah

Star Member
Sep 3, 2019
I have a question. When you guys say "application received", are you talking about confirmation from the mailing service (e.g. Canada Xpresspost) that the package has been delivered and signed for?
Yep :) AOR/Acknowledgement of Receipt then refers to when they have your app in the system

Reactions: Ella A