+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****September 2019 - Inland Spousal PR + OWP****

simoneleah

Star Member
Sep 3, 2019
From the looks of August people, it's slowing down to 45-50 days for AOR. Obviously hard to speak for OWP but looks like those are coming approximately a month after AOR, which is great! Hopefully that trend keeps up for us. :)

Reactions: Krysse

Ella A

Sep 12, 2019
From the looks of August people, it's slowing down to 45-50 days for AOR. Obviously hard to speak for OWP but looks like those are coming approximately a month after AOR, which is great! Hopefully that trend keeps up for us. :)
Sucks that it's slowing down, tbh. I should definitely have applied earlier cos I'm on a time crunch here. Definitely envious of the March batch. They had it so good! :(

simoneleah

Star Member
Sep 3, 2019
Sucks that it's slowing down, tbh. I should definitely have applied earlier cos I'm on a time crunch here. Definitely envious of the March batch. They had it so good! :(
Yeah, my permit's expiring in February and I'm antsy to move out but don't want to until I have the physical permit so I'd love for it to hurry up, haha. We're a smaller group than August from the forum's side, so maybe that will bode well.

Ella A

Sep 12, 2019
Yeah, my permit's expiring in February and I'm antsy to move out but don't want to until I have the physical permit so I'd love for it to hurry up, haha. We're a smaller group than August from the forum's side, so maybe that will bode well.
LOL. Maybe a miracle will happen and our OWPs get issued a week or two after AOR.

Manny777

Star Member
Aug 16, 2019
Understood from August forum, that AOR is not issued yet for applications received by last week of August. So looks like it takes some time for us.

Krysse

Star Member
Jan 7, 2019
Yeah, a Facebook page I'm part of has someone who sent their papers around August 24th. They just got their AOR.

Reactions: Manny777

Sarah919

Sep 5, 2019
Inland Common-Law Application / No Lawyer / No Consultant / Purely DIY

Application sent: August 29, 2019
Application received: August 30, 2019
AOR: October 17, 2019

Reactions: Krysse