+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

Archavin89

Apr 8, 2018
Hi is there anyone in this thread still waiting for PR plz let me know! I am an Inland applicants AOR sept 14 still waiting ! Plz reply thanks in advance!

September 5

Still waiting, received a PFL last Feb tho. PFL for POF (about liquidity and availability)

Reactions: Jhegel

mnsa24

Oct 22, 2018
Hi Friends,

Need help/suggestions.

I have applied my application for --PNP-INLAND(PR application) on september 3rd 2018 and recieved AOR on same day.

Its been more than 6 months and i have recently applied the GCMS notes and got it today.
Medical,Criminality -passed
Eligibility- Review required
Security -Not started
I have pasted the notes in the most recent order. Could you please advice on this.
I dont know what is the reason that my application is stuck.

NOTES 1:

Created Date: 2018/10/18 09:52:51
Created by :FM00229
Updated Date:2018/10/18 09:55:41
Updated by:FM00229
Restricted :No
Label:EE Eligibility
Office:Centralized Intake office
Text:
Review Type:A11.2 –Case Processing Agent application: E********* regulation -PNP- :FSW,2018-09-03 I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following .RECOMMENDATION:*** Review REQUIRED by officer ***

A11.2 : Review Required MEDICAL: ALL VALID Ready to Finalize PNP triage : Remains in Canada

Civil Status : NO CONCERNS PA (****), married Marriage certificate is on file. Passport Expiry:------, Spouse/CL(-----------) Accompanying –passport expiry(-------)

PNP nomination: Province of nomination NBPNC--------- Province matches current residence : Yes,

Nomination Validity:----------

Case Type: Economic case, FUNDS: CAD$ Please recview statement from bank, date---- showing CAD 16113 Family of 2 requires CAD 15531. Integrated search ( FOSS/GCMS) : PA is in status –WP valid until----- .

Experience in Canada –working in company------ , No adverse information.

Spouse status: valid until -----. No adverse Information.

A.11.2 CRS Assessment: Appears Met CRS score at ITA -976 min CRA score for round: 440, CRA score at APR# 976 points, total CRS points assessed score 956 *** 600-Provincial nomination. Verified by CIO **** .

Work Experiences: qualifying period, 3rd September 2008 – 02 September 2018—Systems engineer NOC 2173- 2014/06-2017/04 at company name ----- submitted at reference 2018/07/31 which is assessed as follows .EDOC Numbers: 241615780 *(2) Developer II NOC 2174- 2018/05-2018/08 at company name ----- submitted letter of reference 2018/08/27 which is assessed as follows .EDOC Numbers: 241615285, the duties listed in the letters of reference appear to be consistent with the actions in the lead statement under the NOC code selected. The letters of the reference appear to be consistent with a substantial number of the main duties under the NOC code selected, the letter of the reference appears to demonstrate that the PA met the minimum requirements of 12 months of work experience. PA meets education requirements.

NOTES 2:
Created Date: 2018/10/18 09:52:43
Created by :FM00229
Updated Date:2018/10/18 09:52:51
Updated by:FM00229
Label: General
Text: *** AGENT REVIEW *** POLICE CERTIFICATES R10 OK Criminality Decision Passed.

NOTES 3:
Created Date: 2018/09/26 14:37:59
Created by :SM8683
Updated Date:2018/09/26 14:38:02
Updated by:SM8683
Label:EE eligibility
Text:

Review Type: Program assistant Application : E********* Regulation: PNP I have reviewed thisapplication based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and information contained in the file and note the following.MIN SCORE:440 CRS SCORE:976 Prinicipal applicant application Promoted: Existing UCI Spouse Application Promoted:Existing UCI

Spouse Application Promoted: Existing UCI PA: Statutory details located in separate GCMS note SP: Statutory details located In separate GCMS note Primary Applicant Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Spouse Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Client Fees: Verified ——LANGUAGES-—- Principal Applicant 1 -English- IELTS and Met Threshold & Verified Spouse 1 -English- IELTS and Verified —-EDUCATION--—- Primary Applicant 1-ECA report Verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency

Summary reported by Issuing agency as BACHELOR‘S DEGREE (4 Years) Foreign credential provided Spouse 1-Canadlan educational credential on file; credential reviewed;Canadlan Institution Verified Level of education: 2

Year College Diploma ---POLICE CERTIFICATE— Primary Applicant 1- police certificate: Provided-NRT R10 OK Recommendation: review required - stat question Spouse SPOUSE/CL RCMP Screening NRT 1- police certificate: Provided-NRT R10 OK Recommendation: review required - stat question -—AGE—- Applicant's age reviewed and No Change from lTA to e-APR ~~Documents Set for Review——— Client information WP under passport for spouse.

NOTES 5:

Created Date: 2018/09/26 14:17:23
Created by :SM8683
Updated Date:2018/09/26 14:17:55
Updated by:SM8683
Label:General
Text: Discrepancy between the NOC added by the client, NOC 2173 and the NOC as per PN certificate/
Spreadsheet,NOC 2174
Do u hey your pr

Thatguy25

Nov 21, 2019
Anyone still waiting in this group like me? My file is in NewYork and they have the offices shut from March not sure if they are working on these cases, their mail and site shows only urgent cases are being worked.

Reactions: Archavin89

Archavin89

Apr 8, 2018
Anyone still waiting in this group like me? My file is in NewYork and they have the offices shut from March not sure if they are working on these cases, their mail and site shows only urgent cases are being worked.
I am on the same boat! =(

My application is helded in Mexico (From Ottawa) since March 25 2020.

Reactions: Thatguy25

pt3

Star Member
Sep 1, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
31 August 2018
File Transfer...
Transferred to New Delhi from Ottawa
Passport Req..
7 November 2020
VISA ISSUED...
02 December 2020
Anyone with VO as New Delhi? Do you know if there is any movement on files at all during this lockdown period at NDVO? My AOR is 31st Aug 2018 and no movement. I figured out that there was a 'review required' on my reference letters and submitted the rectified reference letters last year in October. No update whatsoever. Have ordered 3 GCMS notes since. Last one being in March. Does it make sense to order more GCMS notes?

Ca_na_da

Sep 3, 2020
My aor is sept 1st. Still waiting filemoved to ndvoin march 2019. Nothing alarming in gcms notes and no movement since file got to delhi. Recieved an email on 2nd june

It said this
“You may not have heard from us in a little while. This is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

We send messages to your account if we need something from you. When we do that, we'll also send you an email to this address:

Learn more about what to expect while you're waiting for us to process your application”

since then nothing

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
Anyone with VO as New Delhi? Do you know if there is any movement on files at all during this lockdown period at NDVO? My AOR is 31st Aug 2018 and no movement. I figured out that there was a 'review required' on my reference letters and submitted the rectified reference letters last year in October. No update whatsoever. Have ordered 3 GCMS notes since. Last one being in March. Does it make sense to order more GCMS notes?
You can always order GCMS notes. At least you will get some clarity of the situation as on date. Currently, IRCC has been claiming that they are processing file. However, there are many individuals whose files have been approved but they have not received emails as PRs are not being issued due to COVID19..

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
My aor is sept 1st. Still waiting filemoved to ndvoin march 2019. Nothing alarming in gcms notes and no movement since file got to delhi. Recieved an email on 2nd june

It said this
“You may not have heard from us in a little while. This is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

We send messages to your account if we need something from you. When we do that, we'll also send you an email to this address:

Learn more about what to expect while you're waiting for us to process your application”

since then nothing
I also received that email and it seems all applicants did get it. However, there has been no further communication since then.

Ca_na_da

Sep 3, 2020
I also received that email and it seems all applicants did get it. However, there has been no further communication since then.
Same here. I was hoping that they would now pick up the file finally. But no update or email ghost update. Seems like a generic email then

pt3

Star Member
Sep 1, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
31 August 2018
File Transfer...
Transferred to New Delhi from Ottawa
Passport Req..
7 November 2020
VISA ISSUED...
02 December 2020
Received the below email from NDVO last week after I raised a query on status update via the webform -

Dear Sir,

Please be advised that NO application in progress will be closed or refused due to a lack of documentation or inability to complete the application process in time, such as giving biometrics or completing an immigration medical exam or any other requirement. At this stage, we are not able to provide you with any further information regarding your application. Once next steps on your file are determimed, our office will contact you.

Due to COVID-19 pandemic, the Migration Section at the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi will be limiting its operations until further notice. The Migration Sections at the Consulate in Bangalore and the Consulate in Chandigarh are closed until further notice.

For up to date information regarding IRCCs response to COVID-19 follow us on Facebook. As we are receiving numerous e-mails during this time please only email us if you CANNOT find the answer through the information and helpful links on our Facebook page.