+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

santab

Sep 15, 2018
Hello Everyone,

Got my COPR 10 days ago finally :) and have received the passport with 1 time entry visa. Thanks everyone so much for the info and help, it's been a long wait but I am very happy and delighted!
Anyone in US and has done road travel to Canada for activation or planning to? Let me know would like to understand the exp or process, I know there are restrictions but heard road travel and activation is still happening!
congratulations!

I had done road travel back in September. The rules have changed quite a lot. Better check canada.ca website for latest rules

Reactions: Thatguy25

Thatguy25

Nov 21, 2019
congratulations!

I had done road travel back in September. The rules have changed quite a lot. Better check canada.ca website for latest rules
Ok great, yeah it has changed, in case you know any forums or link to check latest experiences, please share with me.

Kaydee33

Dec 26, 2017
Hello everyone ,my application is officially in its 32nd month without ant tangible info. I am honestly exhausted. I don't know what else to do

Reactions: Abrar110

Krishna008

Star Member
Jun 11, 2018
Hello everyone ,my application is officially in its 32nd month without ant tangible info. I am honestly exhausted. I don't know what else to do
It is difficult, but if something is not in our hands we just have to try and take our mind away from that...Good luck...hope you get that soon!

MehraT

Aug 18, 2019
Hello, I too have had to wait painfully long to get a conclusive response. And now that I think I have it, am not sure what my next action should be.

Attaching a couple of relevant screen grabs from my GCMS notes, request if someone could pls advise what (if any) recourse can one take in such a situation. In case none exists, does one need to resubmit the application as a new submission? Any help would be much appreciated. Many thanks.

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
Hello, I too have had to wait painfully long to get a conclusive response. And now that I think I have it, am not sure what my next action should be.

Attaching a couple of relevant screen grabs from my GCMS notes, request if someone could pls advise what (if any) recourse can one take in such a situation. In case none exists, does one need to resubmit the application as a new submission? Any help would be much appreciated. Many thanks.

@MehraT You did not receive any ADR from IRCC for this? Basically, you will need to re-submit all your work exp letters again. Since you have not received any rejection from IRCC, you can still do that. The revised letters should clearly address the issues that have been identified here. When we were these comments entered? Was it by a case analyst or visa officer?

MehraT

Aug 18, 2019
@MehraT You did not receive any ADR from IRCC for this? Basically, you will need to re-submit all your work exp letters again. Since you have not received any rejection from IRCC, you can still do that. The revised letters should clearly address the issues that have been identified here. When we were these comments entered? Was it by a case analyst or visa officer?
First of all, please allow me to thank you for your reply @daveishan .
I believe an 'ADR' is a request for some additional documents, I have not received any official communication on my submitted mail ID for the same, however the last time around when I had requested for GCMS notes, I was notified of this issue, which I resolved by submitting fresh exp letters, but now again I've received this comment (which I checked, was there in one of the earlier notations as well - the one I responded to with relevant documents and an LOE).

Also, just so I understand, is my application still in contention as the 1st screenshot shows "Final: Refused"; also the "Eligibility says Failed", which I figured meant that it's rejected. Would really appreciate a clarification to that. Thanks again.

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
First of all, please allow me to thank you for your reply @daveishan .
I believe an 'ADR' is a request for some additional documents, I have not received any official communication on my submitted mail ID for the same, however the last time around when I had requested for GCMS notes, I was notified of this issue, which I resolved by submitting fresh exp letters, but now again I've received this comment (which I checked, was there in one of the earlier notations as well - the one I responded to with relevant documents and an LOE).

Also, just so I understand, is my application still in contention as the 1st screenshot shows "Final: Refused"; also the "Eligibility says Failed", which I figured meant that it's rejected. Would really appreciate a clarification to that. Thanks again.
Based on what you have suggested, the application will not proceed further from here onwards. You can call and check with IRCC or raise a webform too. IRCC does give you an opportunity to respond to them before they send the email of rejection.

MehraT

Aug 18, 2019
Based on what you have suggested, the application will not proceed further from here onwards. You can call and check with IRCC or raise a webform too. IRCC does give you an opportunity to respond to them before they send the email of rejection.
Thanks @daveishan , really appreciate the help. I'll try and get in touch with someone at IRCC + use the webform too. Will report back as soon as there's any development. Thanks again!

Edit: Fixed typo

Smry

Mar 8, 2019
Hello everyone,

I got a remedical request in May 2021, completed the same the last update on my application was in Aug 2021 which said that I havw cleared my medicals. But since then I dont have any update.

Please someone can tell me how much more time can they take to make a decision on my application. I had submitted mine in Aug 2018.

Its been really really long.

donkykong

Jan 9, 2019
Hello everyone,

I got a remedical request in May 2021, completed the same the last update on my application was in Aug 2021 which said that I havw cleared my medicals. But since then I dont have any update.

Please someone can tell me how much more time can they take to make a decision on my application. I had submitted mine in Aug 2018.

that’s ridiculous. Most people here got PR more than 2 years ago and are already starting to think about applying for citizenship soon. What do your GCMS notes say? Are you outland?

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
Hello everyone,

Are you inland or outland applicant?

pt3

Star Member
Sep 1, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
31 August 2018
File Transfer...
Transferred to New Delhi from Ottawa
Passport Req..
7 November 2020
VISA ISSUED...
02 December 2020
Hello everyone,

I strongly suggest that you speak to IRCC on the phone and continuously ask for updates, apply GCMS notes every 2 months because there is a chance that they may pick up your file. Relentlessly follow up with them because a lot of time has passed and they have to answer you!