+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

Ca_na_da

Sep 3, 2020
Received the below email from NDVO last week after I raised a query on status update via the webform -

Dear Sir,

Please be advised that NO application in progress will be closed or refused due to a lack of documentation or inability to complete the application process in time, such as giving biometrics or completing an immigration medical exam or any other requirement. At this stage, we are not able to provide you with any further information regarding your application. Once next steps on your file are determimed, our office will contact you.

Due to COVID-19 pandemic, the Migration Section at the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi will be limiting its operations until further notice. The Migration Sections at the Consulate in Bangalore and the Consulate in Chandigarh are closed until further notice.

For up to date information regarding IRCCs response to COVID-19 follow us on Facebook. As we are receiving numerous e-mails during this time please only email us if you CANNOT find the answer through the information and helpful links on our Facebook page.
Its very annoying to wait but, since we are out of options wait is all we can do.

pt3

Star Member
Sep 1, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
31 August 2018
File Transfer...
Transferred to New Delhi from Ottawa
Passport Req..
7 November 2020
VISA ISSUED...
02 December 2020
Its very annoying to wait but, since we are out of options wait is all we can do.
Got a request for re-medical today. VO - New Delhi

Reactions: nns14

pt3

Star Member
Sep 1, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
31 August 2018
File Transfer...
Passport Req..
7 November 2020
VISA ISSUED...
02 December 2020
Are we to appear for biometrics? My AOR is 31st Aug 2018.

MehraT

Aug 18, 2019
Anyone with VO as New Delhi? Do you know if there is any movement on files at all during this lockdown period at NDVO? My AOR is 31st Aug 2018 and no movement. I figured out that there was a 'review required' on my reference letters and submitted the rectified reference letters last year in October. No update whatsoever. Have ordered 3 GCMS notes since. Last one being in March. Does it make sense to order more GCMS notes?
Yep, for me too. Same case as yours, got a review required on my reference letters as well (this was in January this year). Submitted the rectified letters early Feb this year. Been waiting since. AOR was 30th Sept 2018.

Got a request for re-medical today. VO - New Delhi
Glad to hear that, guess some activity is better than none.

Reactions: pt3

pt3

Star Member
Sep 1, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
31 August 2018
File Transfer...
Passport Req..
7 November 2020
VISA ISSUED...
02 December 2020
Yep, for me too. Same case as yours, got a review required on my reference letters as well (this was in January this year). Submitted the rectified letters early Feb this year. Been waiting since. AOR was 30th Sept 2018.

Glad to hear that, guess some activity is better than none.
Criminality, EE and medical request to be reissued was all finalised in July this year. Got the remedical request a day before my GCMS notes were released 16 Oct. Maybe the gcms pushed them to release the remedical letter. So I guess gcms helps

TheMapleDream

Oct 31, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-04-2018
AOR Received.
26-10-2018
Criminality, EE and medical request to be reissued was all finalised in July this year. Got the remedical request a day before my GCMS notes were released 16 Oct. Maybe the gcms pushed them to release the remedical letter. So I guess gcms helps
Glad to see some movement in your application. Hope you get the golden email soon...

Reactions: pt3

pt3

Star Member
Sep 1, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
31 August 2018
File Transfer...
Passport Req..
7 November 2020
VISA ISSUED...
02 December 2020
Hello everyone!!!!!!!

I thought this moment would never become true! But yesterday I finally received the golden email!

It`s been a while!

AOR 5 SEPT 2018

FSW-Outland!

keep in mind: NEVER give up you!
Very happy for you!! :)

Reactions: Archavin89

Ca_na_da

Sep 3, 2020
last time i logged in cic was November 2 and i just logged and it said application status updated. So i opened and only i noticed was in background check as it now says not applicable. Any thoughts??

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
last time i logged in cic was November 2 and i just logged and it said application status updated. So i opened and only i noticed was in background check as it now says not applicable. Any thoughts??
ghost update - someone opened ur application and it has moved ahead

Thatguy25

Nov 21, 2019
Sep 25, 2018 AOR- still waiting got the remedical in Aug, completed and passed but no movement after that, my file is in New York and it's very difficult to coordinate with them, any suggestions what to do? Have ordered GCMS again..

Thatguy25

Nov 21, 2019
Hello Everyone,

Got my COPR 10 days ago finally :) and have received the passport with 1 time entry visa. Thanks everyone so much for the info and help, it's been a long wait but I am very happy and delighted!
Anyone in US and has done road travel to Canada for activation or planning to? Let me know would like to understand the exp or process, I know there are restrictions but heard road travel and activation is still happening!