+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
I think the rest of us remaining in sept aor can just say goodbye to canada because clearly nothing is happening.. no one is even posting ppr updates these days...1 year has passed and now even theres a new sept thread which is for 2019 LOL such BS!!
As November applicant I feel same.

They're just making false promises now. Nothing is happening!!!!

Reactions: artificial.nocturne

pavan23

Nov 18, 2014
I received this om 3rd september from London VO and my medicals expired today 9th September. I heard they might just wait for my medical approval before taking a decision

Dear Applicant,
Please be advised that your file is currently pending review by an Immigration Officer.
We appreciate your patience during this process and will contact you once there is an update to your file.

Reactions: kzeed12

tottiren

Mar 21, 2018
Beijing
Category........
PNP
Just hit the 1 year processing time.

AOR September 8th, 2019.
CEC Inland

Spoke to an agent this morning, eligibility, criminality, and additional docs have been reviewed and passed. Just Security left.

Any idea how long Security takes?

Cheers,
mine has been over a year now, god knows!

iqueen

Star Member
Dec 8, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
03/09/2018
Passport Req..
04-10-2019
LANDED..........
28-12-2019
I think the rest of us remaining in sept aor can just say goodbye to canada because clearly nothing is happening.. no one is even posting ppr updates these days...1 year has passed and now even theres a new sept thread which is for 2019 LOL such BS!!
exactly how I feel

iqueen

Star Member
Dec 8, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
03/09/2018
Passport Req..
04-10-2019
LANDED..........
28-12-2019
guys is it okay to ask them to transfer my file from CPC-Ottawa ?
do I have the right to to ask this?
Bcoz they sent a message to my CIC account just to say we are still processing & blah blah blah

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
guys is it okay to ask them to transfer my file from CPC-Ottawa ?
do I have the right to to ask this?
Bcoz they sent a message to my CIC account just to say we are still processing & blah blah blah
You can try but your request will definitely be refused. I already requested the same back in July and got denied because of program integrity. Also, since my case is awaiting decision pending officer final review, so a transfer now would delay my case further by two months.

Good luck trying to get anything positive out of this incompetent organization!!

Valli

May 17, 2017
Hi Guys. I have been a silent reader of this thread. My AOR is October 3, 2018. Today makes it 11 months of waiting. Last update from Ralph in August said eligibility & criminality passed. However, security checks are in progress for my spouse. Question here is my medicals expire on September 21, is it smart to get a re-medical prior to that date or just book an appointment towards that day with the clinic (because the clinic is rarely free for appointments, you have to book like a month ahead). I really don't know how much longer before PPR, we're so discouraged at this point!
Hi could you please share Ralph email?
Thanks

Kashveer

Star Member
Aug 30, 2019
I received this om 3rd september from London VO and my medicals expired today 9th September. I heard they might just wait for my medical approval before taking a decision

Dear Applicant,
Please be advised that your file is currently pending review by an Immigration Officer.
We appreciate your patience during this process and will contact you once there is an update to your file.
Hi, I also got the same reply by the agent. What is your time line? Our time lines are below and also have query if any one can help.
our AOR is 12 Nov 2018. Waiting for PPR..
Got GCMS notes on 4 August,
Status as below:

ASSESSMENTS:
Eligibility: passed
Security: (blank)
Criminality: passed
Medical: passed
Information sharing: complete
Other requests: Cancelled
Final: blank

In the GCMS notes there is no mention of security screening and file transfer to any other department.
Had called agent, she mentioned file is awaiting to be reviewed by officer.
Is there any one with same status?
What does other reqs: cancelled means.

artificial.nocturne

Jan 25, 2018
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi, I also got the same reply by the agent. What is your time line? Our time lines are below and also have query if any one can help.
our AOR is 12 Nov 2018. Waiting for PPR..
Got GCMS notes on 4 August,
Status as below:

ASSESSMENTS:
Eligibility: passed
Security: (blank)
Criminality: passed
Medical: passed
Information sharing: complete
Other requests: Cancelled
Final: blank

In the GCMS notes there is no mention of security screening and file transfer to any other department.
Had called agent, she mentioned file is awaiting to be reviewed by officer.
Is there any one with same status?
What does other reqs: cancelled means.
Were you under comprehensive SS by any chance? I was under comprehensive SS and now i got same reply from LVO.

artificial.nocturne

Jan 25, 2018
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
No. I dont even know of I am under SS. In GCMS notes there is no mention if security screening. How can one get to know if someone is in SS
CBSA notes or you can email ralph he will tell you if your security was initiated or not.

From what i understand of ‘...awaiting review by immigration office..’ reply from LVO is that since 6 months had already passed since my security was initiated then it probably means that CBSA has sent the report already to LVO and hence it is awaiting review. Each case is different so you have to find out what is significance of this reply for your case. As it can signify different stages in your application processing.

vish123

Apr 5, 2019
Thank you for sharing. I know that no words offered by me would alleviate your worries and what you're going through, but hang in there. There is always sunshine the next morning after a stormy night.

Kashveer

Star Member
Aug 30, 2019
CBSA notes or you can email ralph he will tell you if your security was initiated or not.

From what i understand of ‘...awaiting review by immigration office..’ reply from LVO is that since 6 months had already passed since my security was initiated then it probably means that CBSA has sent the report already to LVO and hence it is awaiting review. Each case is different so you have to find out what is significance of this reply for your case. As it can signify different stages in your application processing.
Thank you. Could you please provide me the Ralph email ID and also what content I need to write in an email to him .
Based on the reply I will order CBSA notes