VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hi Guys,

AOR Sep 8th (2018) - CEC Inland

Eligibility Passed
ADR - reviewed
Criminality - Passed
Security - In progress

My medicals changed from 'passed' to 'you do not need a medical exam' around the end of Aug (medicals expired). Today I have another ghost update (had 2 in the last 2 weeks) now stating 'September 12, you passed the medical exam'. Looks like they have extended my medical which is nice.

Anyone in or has been in a similar situation? If so, did you received PPR or how long have you been waiting if not?

Cheers,
When did your medical expire?

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
WOW!!! So did you get a ghost update or just randomly called them up?

Seems like closer to medical expiry or once medical expires triggers something
i applied through a consultant - so no access to account.

i just felt like calling when i woke up - first time choose an option for call back on textnow ..

I got a call in 20 mins - gave all the information - put on hold - got back and the agent said everything passed -

i was like - could you please double check - are you sure - She said Yes "and she was smiling" - i was so excited forgot to ask about medicals details ..

Woke my mom up - told her about it - called few of my Friends in Canada - they were superr excited - ready to pick me up from the airport and asked me if i was on my way already(was a joke)

Took Almost 1 Hour to get hit with reality - then thought about Medicals and called back ..

Well all i can do like always is Wait for them to make the decision about med extention or remed..

Atleast a Huge Burden is over ..

Well i hope i am going to hear the same kind of excitement from everyone waiting here :)

andrew325

Jan 15, 2018
Hi guys

I was the silent reader of this forum for a long time. AOR 19 Sept and today we got PPR with my common-law partner. Main office was Ottawa. Here is the timeline (medicals were done in advance)

AOR 19 Sept 2018
16 Oct Biometrics and PCC requests
12 January 2019 Again PCC request (the same, not sure why)
21 February CV and Student form request

At that point I realized that we are in SS. It was true how I later learned from CBSA notes. It was started 25 Feb. After that - total silence. I called three times and all the time agents says that I am not in SS. In June I've ordered CBSA.

30 August Remedicals request
10 Sept Medicals passed
11 Sept Ghost update
13 Sept PPR

I know there are many people from September group who are waiting. Guys, do not loose hope. What I learned here - patience is a key to everything and your PPR will come. Stay positive and patient. And of course I want to thank all the forum members - without this forum the Canada thing would not be possible.

Canada2019__

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
Guys UPDATE !!

Aor - 22 Sept 2018
VO: CIO Sydney Nova Scotia
RR - POF - was short CAD$1500 because of cc
Sent in updated bank docs/statement - June 2019
File last worked - 22nd Feb 2019

Called last week - said file under Review Required
Medical Passed - valid till 20th Sept 2019
Criminality - Passed
Security - Not initiated

Called Today - Said Everything Passed
Passed and approved on 10th Sept 2019

Internal Correspondence - waiting on decision to extend or remed..

Once a decision made will update in less than 2 weeks..

FINALLY !!!

Will keep you guys posted -
Congratulations !!! :)

Reactions: kzeed12

Kashveer

Star Member
Aug 30, 2019
Hi guys

I was the silent reader of this forum for a long time. AOR 19 Sept and today we got PPR with my common-law partner. Main office was Ottawa. Here is the timeline (medicals were done in advance)

AOR 19 Sept 2018
16 Oct Biometrics and PCC requests
12 January 2019 Again PCC request (the same, not sure why)
21 February CV and Student form request

At that point I realized that we are in SS. It was true how I later learned from CBSA notes. It was started 25 Feb. After that - total silence. I called three times and all the time agents says that I am not in SS. In June I've ordered CBSA.

30 August Remedicals request
10 Sept Medicals passed
11 Sept Ghost update
13 Sept PPR

I know there are many people from September group who are waiting. Guys, do not loose hope. What I learned here - patience is a key to everything and your PPR will come. Stay positive and patient. And of course I want to thank all the forum members - without this forum the Canada thing would not be possible.
Congratulations..
What info do you find in CBSA notes? Even I think I am in SS and would like to know the status. How much time does it take for CBSA notes ?

andrew325

Jan 15, 2018
Congratulations..
What info do you find in CBSA notes? Even I think I am in SS and would like to know the status. How much time does it take for CBSA notes ?
It is better to apply asap. It takes about 45 days, if you are in SS, from those notes will be clear when it was started.

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
Congratulations !!! :)

Thanks bro ..

The journey has not ended yet - they have asked me to wait for 1-2 weeks till a decision is made on medicals - wether to extend or remed ..

So yeah - the wait continues but major wait is over :)

Reactions: Canada2019__

beregszasz

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
Thanks bro ..

The journey has not ended yet - they have asked me to wait for 1-2 weeks till a decision is made on medicals - wether to extend or remed ..

Even after being approved, we have to go through endless waiting! I've been approved on August 27, 2019. Sent in copies of passports in order to receive CoPR on August 30th...Still waiting to get the mail back. So, even receiving the golden email, doesn't mean end of the journey.

Reactions: a7v and kzeed12

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
Even after being approved, we have to go through endless waiting! I've been approved on August 27, 2019. Sent in copies of passports in order to receive CoPR on August 30th...Still waiting to get the mail back. So, even receiving the golden email, doesn't mean end of the journey.
I hear you .. this ppr experience has made me all chill and relaxed - i do not care much about surprises anymore - getting to know everything is passed has not changed me much apart from the initial excitement ..

Boy oh boy - the last 8 Months since i left job and Country of work has been crazzy ..

Learned how to stay calm amidst chaos

Canada2019__

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
Thanks bro ..

in this insane wait journey any movement is a good sign !

Canada2019__

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
I hear you .. this ppr experience has made me all chill and relaxed - i do not care much about surprises anymore - getting to know everything is passed has not changed me much apart from the initial excitement ..

Boy oh boy - the last 8 Months since i left job and Country of work has been crazzy ..

Learned how to stay calm amidst chaos
I regret leaving job before getting PPR. :(