+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

Rajw

Nov 22, 2018
I have a question if somebody can help me with that. I am residing in USA and in the "Ready for Visa" email, they have asked me to send the passports/photos to below address

CPCO – PR VISA
US Permanent /Temporary Residence VISA/Passports
365 Laurier Av. West
Ottawa ON
K1A 1L1

they have also asked for "The Self-Addressed pre-paid envelope should be arranged with a courier that delivers between Canada and the U.S.A." along with the documents to be sent so that they can ship that back to me. I had called Fedex and they said once the package is delivered, then i have to create a return label and send them in canada through email and then they can use that to send the documents back to me.

i am not sure how to proceed with this now. Anybody has an idea reagrding how to get this done or any other alternate way?

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
I have a question if somebody can help me with that. I am residing in USA and in the "Ready for Visa" email, they have asked me to send the passports/photos to below address

CPCO – PR VISA
US Permanent /Temporary Residence VISA/Passports
365 Laurier Av. West
Ottawa ON
K1A 1L1

they have also asked for "The Self-Addressed pre-paid envelope should be arranged with a courier that delivers between Canada and the U.S.A." along with the documents to be sent so that they can ship that back to me. I had called Fedex and they said once the package is delivered, then i have to create a return label and send them in canada through email and then they can use that to send the documents back to me.

i am not sure how to proceed with this now. Anybody has an idea reagrding how to get this done or any other alternate way?
check with usps or ups - not sure about ups but i have had usps print return label which could be put on a return envelope

Good luck

Rajw

Nov 22, 2018
check with usps or ups - not sure about ups but i have had usps print return label which could be put on a return envelope

Good luck
Thanks for the Info. did you get the return label and the envelope while sending and you sent it along with the docs?

Reactions: kzeed12

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
should say on your gcms notes about security - if it has started or if blank mostly ss or initiated

cbsa notes gives more clarity on ss
I dont know.. last time i contacted London VO they told me that my file is awaiting review by immigration officer...

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
i am still waiting for my pr email - but i had to send some docs to an embassy for another process - had to get the return label and envelope from usps and send it ..
Make sure you keep a note of both the tracking numbers - sending and recieving..

Thanks for the Info. did you get the return label and the envelope while sending and you sent it along with the docs?

Rajw

Nov 22, 2018
i am still waiting for my pr email - but i had to send some docs to an embassy for another process - had to get the return label and envelope from usps and send it ..
Make sure you keep a note of both the tracking numbers - sending and recieving..
did you use usps for mail within US?

artificial.nocturne

Jan 25, 2018
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
should say on your gcms notes about security - if it has started or if blank mostly ss or initiated

cbsa notes gives more clarity on ss
oh yeah i did confirm, it stated me being in comprehensive SS, but what i was trying to say earlier is that i dont know the current status, because before when i used to email LVO they would tell me that my background verifications are under process which would mean that SS is still going on but as per last correspondence with them they told me my file is awaiting review by immigration officer - whatever that means..As for the notes i also did order GCMS notes in late July but I still havent received them as they are delayed. I have also ordered another set of CBSA notes too but only a week has passed so it will take time for them to arrive.

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
oh yeah i did confirm, it stated me being in comprehensive SS, but what i was trying to say earlier is that i dont know the current status, because before when i used to email LVO they would tell me that my background verifications are under process which would mean that SS is still going on but as per last correspondence with them they told me my file is awaiting review by immigration officer - whatever that means..As for the notes i also did order GCMS notes in late July but I still havent received them as they are delayed. I have also ordered another set of CBSA notes too but only a week has passed so it will take time for them to arrive.
did you get any ghost updates recently? - they could have completed your ss and file might be in queue for final review - i pray so ..

try MP Goodales office if you can get any info on security check while you wait for gcms and cbsa notes - hang in there bro