+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

Anjali23@@

Star Member
Mar 3, 2018
I applied as self-employed, as I was co-founder in the company. As such my salary was not fixed but variable. Hence it was flagged for further review. Apart from this variable salary part everything was straight forward.
Mine is similar case.. have texted u details.

gunemalli

Jul 2, 2018
Hi All,

Silent participant here for almost 2 years. All the posts here helped to keep my sanity during the long waiting periods. I just got the PPR. I wanted to share my timeline of events for everyone here. Thanks for all the support and help given for the past two years. Don't worry it will come your way :)

2018:

25/07/ Online Profil submitted
26/07 received ITA
18/09 VISA Application submitted
22/09 medical passed
12/10 biometric requested received
15/10 submitted
(30/10 (general information -How to find a job )
(14/12 progress bar added)
28/12 added updated police report as there was a minor error on mine. This was not requested I submitted it on my own accords.

2019:
08/01 updated Proof of finances further as the Canadian $ Has slightly increased submitted it on my own accords.
12/10 police report
30/10 MI3
06/03 GCMS notes requested
06/04 received GCMS notes File Hadn’t been touched since November 2018!
07/05/ called spoke to an Agent Said she logged a Ticket and will get a response within 30 days -
She advised Ottawa processing office is looking at my file
08/05 Got an generic email to the ticket that was logged saying still under review. Keep follow ups to a minimum
12/06 GCMS notes requested - No response within 30 days
20/07 Received GCMS Notes stating notes released & delayed
23/07 Requested a new medical.
-- Same day my profile changed to we are processing your background check
24/07 Got the medical done.
30/07 Received GCMS notes with no movement and only with updates before 14/06/2019
01/08 Received PPR

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
Hi All,

Silent participant here for almost 2 years. All the posts here helped to keep my sanity during the long waiting periods. I just got the PPR. I wanted to share my timeline of events for everyone here. Thanks for all the support and help given for the past two years. Don't worry it will come your way :)

2018:

25/07/ Online Profil submitted
26/07 received ITA
18/09 VISA Application submitted
22/09 medical passed
12/10 biometric requested received
15/10 submitted
(30/10 (general information -How to find a job )
(14/12 progress bar added)
28/12 added updated police report as there was a minor error on mine. This was not requested I submitted it on my own accords.

2019:
08/01 updated Proof of finances further as the Canadian $ Has slightly increased submitted it on my own accords.
12/10 police report
30/10 MI3
06/03 GCMS notes requested
06/04 received GCMS notes File Hadn’t been touched since November 2018!
07/05/ called spoke to an Agent Said she logged a Ticket and will get a response within 30 days -
She advised Ottawa processing office is looking at my file
08/05 Got an generic email to the ticket that was logged saying still under review. Keep follow ups to a minimum
12/06 GCMS notes requested - No response within 30 days
20/07 Received GCMS Notes stating notes released & delayed
23/07 Requested a new medical.
-- Same day my profile changed to we are processing your background check
24/07 Got the medical done.
30/07 Received GCMS notes with no movement and only with updates before 14/06/2019
01/08 Received PPR
Congrats .. :)..
Best Wishes

Reactions: gunemalli

Mugetsu

Jun 28, 2019
Hi everyone,

So my profile got updated and says Final Decision - Approved.

But I also got a letter for Medical Surveillance Undertaking. I don’t understand, I’m already inland... I also took two X-rays 6 months apart and the immigration doctor cleared me. Why do I have to get checked again within 30 days of “landing”?

Any experiences here?

NeSu

Jul 9, 2019
Hi Guys,

I have finally received passport request.
Here is the timeline
AOR 6th Sep 2018
Medicals Passed 28th Sep 2018
Ordered GCMS notes on March, everything seemed alright.
Security Criminality was pending.

I would like to ask you guys, i am wondering if you know how much time they give to enter the country?

My medicals expiring on Sep 28 and i was not asked for remedical?

My concern is that they will ask to enter before that date which would make it hard for me to organise everything.
Thanks in advance and all the best to everyone!

Reactions: morcerf
Mar 31, 2019
Chandigarh
Category........
Hi Guys,

I have finally received passport request.
Here is the timeline
AOR 6th Sep 2018
Medicals Passed 28th Sep 2018
Ordered GCMS notes on March, everything seemed alright.
Security Criminality was pending.

I would like to ask you guys, i am wondering if you know how much time they give to enter the country?

My medicals expiring on Sep 28 and i was not asked for remedical?

My concern is that they will ask to enter before that date which would make it hard for me to organise everything.
Thanks in advance and all the best to everyone!
They will allow you to enter till the validity of medical only. Would be september 2019

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
Hi everyone,

So my profile got updated and says Final Decision - Approved.

But I also got a letter for Medical Surveillance Undertaking. I don’t understand, I’m already inland... I also took two X-rays 6 months apart and the immigration doctor cleared me. Why do I have to get checked again within 30 days of “landing”?

Any experiences here?
The way IRCC process its application is weird day by day ..
It is hard to predict their timeline, information and decision making process these days..
Feel lucky that you see progress with your application and do what they ask you to regarding medical and anything else.

Our goal here is to get by the tedious processing delay and finally reach the place so we can start out life from scratch again - hoping for a better tomorrow..

Anyways good luck - hang in there - get the requests from ircc done..

Hoping to hear about the ppr email from you soon

Mugetsu

Jun 28, 2019
The way IRCC process its application is weird day by day ..
It is hard to predict their timeline, information and decision making process these days..
Feel lucky that you see progress with your application and do what they ask you to regarding medical and anything else.

Our goal here is to get by the tedious processing delay and finally reach the place so we can start out life from scratch again - hoping for a better tomorrow..

Anyways good luck - hang in there - get the requests from ircc done..

Hoping to hear about the ppr email from you soon
Hey mate,

I got the PPR and have sent in my documents. I believe my application is now approved and my COPR will be sent soon.

The medical surveillance is something I do after I get the COPR stamped. It’s just strange because I’ve done two X-rays and I’ve lived in Canada for the last 14 months on a work permit.

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
Hey mate,

I got the PPR and have sent in my documents. I believe my application is now approved and my COPR will be sent soon.

The medical surveillance is something I do after I get the COPR stamped. It’s just strange because I’ve done two X-rays and I’ve lived in Canada for the last 14 months on a work permit.
@Mugetsu .. Ahh cool - my bad :)..
Anyways - best wishes ;)

RedWhite

Jul 7, 2018
There has been a recent update on my file. When I logged into the portal, it said 'Application Updated'. However, I did not receive any email notification for this application update. On the application status page, I noticed a change in 'Background Check' status.
From - 'Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.'
To - 'We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.'

Would you know what this change represents? How many more hoops should I expect to jump before PPR?

My Timeline for reference:
AOR Sept 2018
Med Pass Oct 2018
No updates after that. Generic reply from WebForm - 'Your file is under review by officer ... '
My 1st GCMS request has crossed 3 months, and 2nd GCMS was filed 3 weeks back. No updates on either.

Ram_Pravesh

Mar 25, 2019
Is it normal to be in IP2 before clearing Medical exam?
AoR 26-April 2019
BG changed to “We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.” on 15 May 2019
MEP-6 June 2019
Biometric request 6 June 2019
Biometric completed 8 June 2019
No ADR
No interview required

iqueen

Star Member
Dec 8, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
03/09/2018
Passport Req..
04-10-2019
LANDED..........
28-12-2019
am very frustrated
I logged into my cic account hoping for a mere ghost update during the last weeks
but alas !!!!!!
nothing, absolutely nothing
I lost hope
I just need a damn final decision :(:(:(:(

iqueen

Star Member
Dec 8, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
03/09/2018
Passport Req..
04-10-2019
LANDED..........
28-12-2019
I just called them
agent said
eligibility still under review
security not started
he will send a message to the visa visa office not the officer asking for updates
and it is just crappy
am sick of this