+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

KATAMAPAH

Mar 7, 2019
Have a question regarding my passport.

I got an email last week to send my passport for a visa and get my COPR. It was CPC-Ottawa-PR, PO Box 8781, Ottawa, ON in the instructions. I'm inland applicant and my application office is Sydney, NS. I sent it via Canada Post XpressPost with a spare envelope inside. However, my package was delivered to Sydney, NS (someone even signed it) even though on the envelope I indicated Ottawa, ON with Ottawa postal code (I simply followed the instructions from the email). In Annex A it says PO: Centralized Intake Office (which is in Sydney).

I called Canada Post, the guy mentioned that he can see that the address is really Ottawa, but he couldn't really explain why it was sent to Sydney. When he asked whether I sent a passport there, then he said that likely it's the correct address (my guess is that they really checked PO Box and have particular instructions regarding this). He advised to call IRCC.

After calling IRCC, the guy mentioned that usually passports are sent to Ottawa, not to Sydney. He left a note for Sydney office to check this.

I'm like 90% sure that everything is correct, but just wanted to ask whether anybody has similar experience?

Kdhindsa95

Star Member
Jul 20, 2018
AOR 15th Sept 2018

Just got a Re-medicals request.

I was wondering if they are sending remedical request to all of sept 2018 applicants?

Because almost all of us had medicals done in aug or sept last year
My medical got expire on July 21 but I haven’t got the remedical request

Riro82@!

Star Member
Jul 28, 2019
On July 25 the status was

-Security not started
-Waiting additional verifications

Gcms notes of May showed Eligibility Recommended passed

Background check complete
Security Not started.

They never told me what verifications were pending..
We are also in the same boat. The best thing is to proactively send them documents with regards to your eligibility. Our was to confirm employment. Our was under review for months and we still do not have a request for additional documents. Hope that helps

Reactions: Redbull19950204

Redbull19950204

Aug 6, 2019
Do we upload the medical examination proof through Web form only?

I couldn't find any other option inside my account to upload the sheet given by the clinic

Redbull19950204

Aug 6, 2019
As far as I know, the clinic personnel sends it to cic within 10 days.
Yes the clinic sends the medical examination results. However i was asking about the form/acknowledgement similar to the "proof of medical exam" that we upload when we submit the application for the first time

a7v

Star Member
May 15, 2019
i am trying to log into cic, but it keeps refreshing back to language selection page...anyone else facing this problem? How to fix it?
I get this sometimes (e.g. today).

I "fix" it by logging in from a different platform.

For example, whenever it does it when I try Chrome on mac OS on my MacBook, I just log in from my Safari on my iPhone. Always works for me.

Fom-1

Apr 8, 2019
Dear All,
I just received my ready for visa email a few minutes ago.....
Am so happy the seemingly endless wait has come to an end and I can finally refocus
Please find my time line below
AOR - SEPT 17 2018
MEDICALS PASSED - OCT 2018
BIOMETRICS- OCT 2018
REMEDICALS - JULY 23 2019
COPR - AUGUST 8 2019