+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

Fom-1

Apr 8, 2019
I want to take this time out to thank everyone on this thread for sharing their experiences it was more than Strengthening. It helped me c I was not alone and as such I could go about my everyday activity while waiting patiently knowing that I will get a response someday.
I think the biggest set back while waiting is the Fact that CIC claims to process 80% of Application in “6 MONTHS” and if your application exceeds that tym line den it is a complex application; which is not applicable in 50% of cases. As a result of this claim u keep wondering wat cld be wrong, u apply for GCMS notes that may or may not come in a month’s time. You call in several times, sometimes the response is satisfactory most tyms it’s not.
I requested for GCMS note once after I crossed the 6 months mark in March 2019 and I called in once in March as well but the call wasn’t helpful as I didn’t get any information.
One thing about CIC is that each case is treated differently so just because Someone with the same AOR date as you has got their PPR doesn’t mean you will get any time soon.
If you are from SEPT and still waiting please.....be patient you will get soon. I got my remedicals at a point where I least expected it. The mail was in my box for more than 24 hrs before I realized it cos I was tired of checking for any updates from CIC.
THIS IS TO ALL WHO ARE WAITING..... YOUR PPR WILL COME.....

Fom-1

Apr 8, 2019
I did my Medicals on 5th August 2019 and uploaded the form a few hours later. Then I got a text from Clinic that they sent in my results on 6th August 2019.

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
I want to take this time out to thank everyone on this thread for sharing their experiences it was more than Strengthening. It helped me c I was not alone and as such I could go about my everyday activity while waiting patiently knowing that I will get a response someday.
I think the biggest set back while waiting is the Fact that CIC claims to process 80% of Application in “6 MONTHS” and if your application exceeds that tym line den it is a complex application; which is not applicable in 50% of cases. As a result of this claim u keep wondering wat cld be wrong, u apply for GCMS notes that may or may not come in a month’s time. You call in several times, sometimes the response is satisfactory most tyms it’s not.
I requested for GCMS note once after I crossed the 6 months mark in March 2019 and I called in once in March as well but the call wasn’t helpful as I didn’t get any information.
One thing about CIC is that each case is treated differently so just because Someone with the same AOR date as you has got their PPR doesn’t mean you will get any time soon.
If you are from SEPT and still waiting please.....be patient you will get soon. I got my remedicals at a point where I least expected it. The mail was in my box for more than 24 hrs before I realized it cos I was tired of checking for any updates from CIC.
@Fom-1 - Thanks a lot for taking time and sharing your timeline.. shows there has been movement with sept Aor files

When was your med expiring ..

Anyways Congrats .. - Best wishes ..

Reactions: Prabha22

JD_Since1987

May 3, 2019
Got My Ready For Visa mail

AOR - 17th September 2018
Medicals Passed - 12th October 2018
No movement after that...
Remedical Requested - 25th July 2019 for my spouse and 26th July for me
Medicals done - 1st August 2019
Medicals Passed - 5th August 2019
PPR Mail - 9th August 2019

All the best to all who are waiting for their mail. It’ll come soon!

Last edited:

Valli

May 17, 2017
Best wishes...Thank you so much for your positive note.

Did you get only email or was it updated in cic website as well?Could you share the email address which sent the remed request, becoz we are not sure if the mails are going to spam.

artificial.nocturne

Jan 25, 2018
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
omg why is london visa office so slow... so tired of waiting... meds expiring on 30 aug yet no sign of remed request or security finishing... i think im never gonna get ppr

artificial.nocturne

Jan 25, 2018
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
RR for POF because of forex fluctuation since November last year. Recently they asked me for updated POF through PFL. I am not sure about the current status.
Dunno why they are doing this to us...It seems like they just forget about some applications.. I am so tired of waiting, other people are getting ppr while we are just waiting, waiting and waiting.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Dunno why they are doing this to us...It seems like they just forget about some applications.. I am so tired of waiting, other people are getting ppr while we are just waiting, waiting and waiting.
Even my case isn't moving anywhere.

I just like to believe my case is in queue in Mars where the case officer has to travel through a space ship to review it. So maybe it's taking him so much time because of the space travel.