+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

beregszasz

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
No, what does that mean?
I have RC-6262 and 11.2-EE MI which I've checked and RC means Reporting Office or assigned to another office. I don't know what 6262 mean, though. Not sure with 11.2-EE MI.
I've just checked once again and yes, it is adsigned to CB01126 - the officer in Nova Scotia. So, I assume this is not too good. I've read on other forums that this is the slowest processing place ever.

schilz

Star Member
Dec 25, 2018
I've just checked once again and yes, it is adsigned to CB01126 - the officer in Nova Scotia. So, I assume this is not too good. I've read on other forums that this is the slowest processing place ever.
its gonna be a long wait unfortunately

kxyuan90

Star Member
Feb 13, 2018
I think as long as your case is in Sydney office then you will be sent to cb01126 if you are RR, or the agent thought you need to be RR even though he or she might mark Met on your eligibility, because most of the cases sent to cb01126 are RR related cases.

RedWhite

Jul 7, 2018
My timelines is worrying me, any suggestions?
FSW-O, EE Application from India
AOR - September 2018
Med Pass - October 2018
Complete Silence after that.

My Efforts to find out more:
Called Agent after 6 months. Agent said I cant see any updates on your application after Med Pass. I am putting in an inquiry.
Ottawa Visa office emailed me saying "Your file is in queue for review by an officer.. no timelines'

Ordered GCMS notes on 7 month mark. No response on GCMS request. Put in a status update request after 45 days of submitting GCMS request, no repose.

Its almost 9 months since AOR, eerie silence on my PR application and GCMS request.

Expert members in the forum, please advise:
What can I do? Any guess on whats going on with my application? Am I in SS/RR?

vis14ndreamz

Star Member
Jul 8, 2018
AOR - September 2018
Med Pass - October 2018

Called Agent after 6 months. Agent said I cant see any updates on your application after Med Pass. I am putting in an inquiry.
Ottawa Visa office emailed me saying "Your file is in queue for review by an officer.. no timelines'

Ordered GCMS notes on 7 month mark. No response on GCMS request. Put in a status update request after 45 days of submitting GCMS request, no repose.

Its almost 9 months since AOR, eerie silence on my PR application and GCMS request.

Even I’m in your same situation bro. Only difference is I’m CEC inland applicant. Aor September 2018. Med passed. No movements in file from last January on ward. Ordered gcms twice. Came to knew RR for job. Send an updated job reference letter(still they dint ask me) quickly. My second gcms note still the same as last one. Still review required only difference is the reception of the additional documents that I have send. Recently my Additional documents tab in my CIC account changed to that “we are reviewing the additional documents you provided”.so I hope there are working on my application. But still as you said this wait is killing. I have many future plans build upon this PR decision:( feel like quitting :(:(

beregszasz

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
AOR - September 2018
Med Pass - October 2018

I've waited for my GCMS Notes for 71 days: ordered March 27 - received June 7. According to the notes some work was done in October and November, 2018. After they put it to RR, nobody touched it. My RR is for Job description and salary info, but they didn't ask for any additional documents.

Reactions: vis14ndreamz

hishamx87

Apr 25, 2017
AOR - September 2018
Med Pass - October 2018

My AOR is 9th Sept. Eligibility and Security- Not Started as per GCMS ordered in April, received last week.

Only meds and criminality have passed.

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......

FredMad

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
yet another week oh hope!.. 9th month.
eligibility RR
Criminality progress
Security not started
Med passed
CPC Edmonton
Same as me besides Eligibility that mine says Recommended Pass. I heard Edmonton is pretty slow, one of the slowest. I'm on the same pile as you. Lets keep praying!!

nawaja

Apr 25, 2018
AOR - September 2018
Med Pass - October 2018

Same here! i think im in security screening. patience it will come, try calling IRCC agents give more details than webform.

vis14ndreamz

Star Member
Jul 8, 2018
Same as me besides Eligibility that mine says Recommended Pass. I heard Edmonton is pretty slow, one of the slowest. I'm on the same pile as you. Lets keep praying!!
glad that you had your eligibility recommend passed. mine is still under review. hope i will get through. did they ask you for any additional documents.