+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

FredMad

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
glad that you had your eligibility recommend passed. mine is still under review. hope i will get through. did they ask you for any additional documents.
No sir. No request. I actually sent my military record as my own decision because I heard from a few friends that they were requesting that.

shahrukhsid

Jun 20, 2016
Thank God finally received the PPR email yesterday! Submitted everything today, just a li'l more wait and its done.

To all those waiting, hang in there your email will come very very soon. June 15th would've been 9 months of waiting for me. You've all waited so long, just a bit more.

Will update the tracker.

CEC - Inland
AOR - 15 Sep 18
Medical - 11 Oct 18
ADR (biometrics) - 12 Oct 18
Complete silence till yesterday
PPR - 10th Jun 19

Last edited:
Reactions: a7v and whiterabbit

FredMad

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
Thank God finally received the PPR email yesterday! Submitted everything today, just a li'l more wait and its done.

To all those waiting, hang in there your email will come very very soon. June 15th would've been 9 months of waiting for me. You've all waited so long, just a bit more.

Will update the tracker.

CEC - Inland
AOR - 15 Sep 18
Medical - 11 Oct 18
ADR (biometrics) - 12 Oct 18
Complete silence till yesterday
PPR - 10th Jun 19

What was your Visa Office?

SnailEntry

Jun 10, 2019
Hello Fellow mates in boat of so called "express entry";)

Mine Snail Entry so far
ITA - 3 July 18
AOR - 5th September 2018
IELTS requested - 28th Sep 18

* didn't get any kind of message from them after that

* Applied GCMS in November and December showing no progress
* Applied GCMS again in January and discovered the case officer had put RR on experience letters, the case officer had left a note saying the letters were missing a logo and some other bits and pieces
* Submitted refined experience letters
* Didn't apply any GCMS after that , have written few emails, but always received the same generic reply but they confirmed that they have received the refined letters I had sent and they don't need any other document

In first week of June the medical status changed from "medical passed " to "you do not need a medical exam" (medical I uploaded with express entry was passed on 4 May 2018 )

* Tried calling them first time through google hangout but didn't get connected

so...:(:mad:o_O

visa office - Ottawa

Last edited:
Reactions: kpac and Archavin89

gdv9

Jun 11, 2019
Hi All, I have already posted on another forum thread and received some assistance but there wasnt a whatsapp group. Is this whatsapp group still active? I will just post again below my details and status if perhaps someone else can offer some assistane or is in the same stage as me

My name is Gautam from Indonesia. I hope this message finds you well.

I have submitted my Application on 21 September 2018 for Federal Express Entry. I am yet to receive an outcome for my application.

My problem is that I am unable to login in to the application portal / system since I am using the help of a Migration agent who have their own login credentials that cant be shared.

I have been informed this as the update

Review of Eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
Review of medical results - You passed the medical exam
review of additional documents - We do not need additional documents
Interview - You do not need an interview
Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints
Background Check - Your application is in Progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check
Final Decision - Your application is in Progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I was also adviced that ordering GCMS notes can impact my application by my agent which is why I havent done so.

Any advice? Is my application on the right track or should I be worried?

AV94

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-08-2018
Med's Request
14-05-2019
Med's Done....
20-05-2019
Passport Req..
03-06-2019
Hi All, I have already posted on another forum thread and received some assistance but there wasnt a whatsapp group. Is this whatsapp group still active? I will just post again below my details and status if perhaps someone else can offer some assistane or is in the same stage as me

My name is Gautam from Indonesia. I hope this message finds you well.

I have submitted my Application on 21 September 2018 for Federal Express Entry. I am yet to receive an outcome for my application.

My problem is that I am unable to login in to the application portal / system since I am using the help of a Migration agent who have their own login credentials that cant be shared.

I have been informed this as the update

Review of Eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
Review of medical results - You passed the medical exam
review of additional documents - We do not need additional documents
Interview - You do not need an interview
Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints
Background Check - Your application is in Progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check
Final Decision - Your application is in Progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I was also adviced that ordering GCMS notes can impact my application by my agent which is why I havent done so.

Any advice? Is my application on the right track or should I be worried?
Hi Gautam!
GCMS notes have no impact on your application. They are released by a different department than the one processing your application. You can use getgcms.com to order your notes.
Please order GCMS notes, your eligibility might be review required and if it is then you need to send updated documents asap. Agents don't know everything. We have seen a lot of cases on this forum of agents misguiding the applicants.
You shouldn't be worried but you need to take some action if there is any cause that might be delaying your application. Most of the issues are fixable.

gdv9

Jun 11, 2019
Hi Gautam!
GCMS notes have no impact on your application. They are released by a different department than the one processing your application. You can use getgcms.com to order your notes.
Please order GCMS notes, your eligibility might be review required and if it is then you need to send updated documents asap. Agents don't know everything. We have seen a lot of cases on this forum of agents misguiding the applicants.
You shouldn't be worried but you need to take some action if there is any cause that might be delaying your application. Most of the issues are fixable.
Thank you.

The latest update I have received via email is as below. Does this still mean I am required to order GCMS?

Good day

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the/your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

Sincerely,

Mathew, Agent 4029
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: If you are not the intended recipient or if you received this communication in error, please delete the message without copying or disclosing it.

Note The information provided may change without notice. If there is conflicting information between the text in the email and the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, the Citizenship Act or their regulations, the Act and/or Regulations prevail. This email was sent to you in the language of your choice. The information on the IRCC website is available in both official languages. The masculine form may have been used for convenience.

AV94

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-08-2018
Med's Request
14-05-2019
Med's Done....
20-05-2019
Passport Req..
03-06-2019
Thank you.

The latest update I have received via email is as below. Does this still mean I am required to order GCMS?

Good day

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the/your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

Sincerely,

Mathew, Agent 4029
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: If you are not the intended recipient or if you received this communication in error, please delete the message without copying or disclosing it.

Note The information provided may change without notice. If there is conflicting information between the text in the email and the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, the Citizenship Act or their regulations, the Act and/or Regulations prevail. This email was sent to you in the language of your choice. The information on the IRCC website is available in both official languages. The masculine form may have been used for convenience.
Yes. This is a generic email.
You need to order notes in order to take the next step.

kpac

May 30, 2019
Hi People,

I applied PR through CEC on Sept 07 2018. Got to know that my eligibility is in RR for my arranged employment. No update since MEP. Two days back my medical changed from 'passed' to'you do not need medical' . I contacted call center and the agent said the visa office requested for re accesment because it's expiring next month. Other than that eligibility, criminality, security are passed. I want to know what happens now? Re medical?

Thanks

Sainisaab

May 9, 2019
My girlfriend has got PR visa and COPR whereas my fIle is under Review required.
Can she add me as non accompanying dependent and travel to Canada alone? How will it affect any of our applications? Can anyone tell the procedure and time it takes?

If imI a non-accompanying dependent can I travel to Canada as a tourist and will I get open work permit as being married to a permanent resident of Canada?

FredMad

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
Guys,

My Boss just called me to tell me the Immigration called him yesterday to ask about my position in my current company and check the veracity of the information I provided on my letter. As I informed before, I am a CEC applicant and I've been waiting for 9 months now, and my case last update was:
Eligibility Recommended Pass
Criminality In Progress
Security Not Started
Medical Approved

What do you guys think that it should be happening now? Are they checking my eligibility again or is this part of the criminality/security check?

1971yeg

Feb 8, 2019
Hello everyone,

after months of looking through forums and several phone calls, I have finally received the PR appointment letter!!!

Mine is on June 27th. Does anyone have any information on what to expect at the interview? I want to make sure it all goes smoothly.

Thanks so much!

Hopeful007

Feb 16, 2019
Hello everyone,

after months of looking through forums and several phone calls, I have finally received the PR appointment letter!!!

Mine is on June 27th. Does anyone have any information on what to expect at the interview? I want to make sure it all goes smoothly.

Thanks so much!
They ask whether any info changed, dates you entered Canada and will give a sheet of paper that says you are a PR.