+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

opotato

Feb 8, 2019
Ordering notes is useless as well. I've ordered twice: no answer whatsoever.
Really?
Thanks to my notes I learned that I had RR for POF and the reason why. Based on that I submitted an updated POF proactively.
I think ordering notes has been useful to a bunch of people here. Not useful to all of us for sure but far from completely useless I would think.

beregszasz

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
Notes will tell you the exact picture about what is going on with the application.
Yes, they will tell you if you get them. I meant useless because they are not sending them out. Simply not responding at all, at least in my case. I even asked an agent and he told that he sees that I've ordered the notes twice but cannot tell when will I get them.

TheLongRoad

Jul 11, 2018
United States of America
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Quebec
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
Doc's Request.
14-05-2019
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Med's Done....
30-08-2018
Passport Req..
06-06-2019
CSEs are useless, they only result in standard copy pasted replies.
The only way to learn things about your application is to call and ask specific questions (ie. status of eligibility, criminality and security) or order notes.
I have had some success with web forms. I asked specific questions politely and they were able to provide some useful information. I did not order GCMS notes even once.

Reactions: Archavin89

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Yes, they will tell you if you get them. I meant useless because they are not sending them out. Simply not responding at all, at least in my case. I even asked an agent and he told that he sees that I've ordered the notes twice but cannot tell when will I get them.
Where did you order them from? And did you raise a complaint?

beregszasz

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
Where did you order them from? And did you raise a complaint?
I am inland, so I used ATIP form.
I just received my Notes ordered on March 27.
Nothing new because I know about all the recommendations noted down already. It took them too long. For Eligibility it says RR because in my country they have a different way of issuing an Employment letter and details and I've uploaded a document about my Salary and job duties in a different format in January. So, don't know whether they've considered it.

beregszasz

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
Nothing new because I know about all the recommendations noted down already. It took them too long. For Eligibility it says RR because in my country they have a different way of issuing an Employment letter and details and I've uploaded a document about my Salary and job duties in a different format in January. So, don't know whether they've considered it.
I don't understand why they didn't send me any ADR to clarify it

nawaja

Apr 25, 2018
just talked to an agent, he said applications r talking up t 11 months to process. and my deadline has been moved from july to october :(

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
IRCC does not care about the format, till the time you have following things mentioned
1. Date of joining
2. Hours of working
3. Salary
4. Date till which you were working.
5. Job Title
6. Job duties

beregszasz

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
IRCC does not care about the format, till the time you have following things mentioned
1. Date of joining
2. Hours of working
3. Salary
4. Date till which you were working.
5. Job Title
6. Job duties
In my country we have so called Record of Employment book, in which they record time and position of the hire and the dismissal. Thanks to this forum I've realized that I need the salary and job description added but I had to ask for it separately from my country which took a bit of time. I've uploaded the additional info in April. Hopefully my next Notes will show something different, since I've ordered them in May.

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
In my country we have so called Record of Employment book, in which they record time and position of the hire and the dismissal. Thanks to this forum I've realized that I need the salary and job description added but I had to ask for it separately from my country which took a bit of time. I've uploaded the additional info in April. Hopefully my next Notes will show something different, since I've ordered them in May.
Yup, provide all the supporting docs and wait for your notes to know what is going on, keep me posted. Wish you luck.

Reactions: a7v and beregszasz

kxyuan90

Star Member
Feb 13, 2018
is your case assigned to cb01126?